Chapter Four

A Way Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3][/CONTENTID3][CONTENTID4]   "What the hell was that, Yong!?" Shinhye shouted at me. I don't know how many screams of her relive on my ears anymore.        "You didn't give me hints. I just remember the line so what is your plan. The hell, she asked me if I love her. Of course you I freakin don't." I explained to her. Ten minutes before the game.      Every body was busy. Then two of us is arguing because of Yerin.        "Are you saying its my freakin fault? Huh Yong?!" Se shouted again.        "Stop shouting!" I said calmly. "It's not your fault, its mine. Okay?"        "Glad that you know." She replied.        "It's so over, Shin. Let's not fight over this small thing." I placed my hand on her cap.      "Better do your things without taking a word from me." She said. "Start warming up."      "Okay I will." I said.        Even I'm a jerk to all the girls, those girls. I know in myself I can never hurt or put the blame on my best friend.  I will never let her suffer because of me.  Because she never did that for me.  Next to my mother, my best friend will always be the most lovable.  Those girls can never replace the best friends relationship we have.         I run to the team and start warming up. Passing the balls, putting some hoops and stuff.      I spread my sight if I'll caught to some trouble again. I don't wanna be shouted with Shin again. A while ago was more more than enough.      Jonghoon passed the ball to me. "Yong, focus."        Luckily I grabbed the ball. I smiled. "I am."       "Yerin is pretty though, you don't like her that much?" He asked.     "Being pretty is not every thing for me, Jonghoon."        "What a silly thought. It's not everything but being attractive is a special ability?" He laughed at me.        Jonghoon understand me. I liked it. "Jonghoon, focus."          We started to exchange passes and fast breaks.        Two minutes before the game. I run to Shin. "Watch me play. So you won't bother saying I'm not good."        "Be good as playing on girls, okay?" She whispered to me. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter