Chapter Thirty two

A Way Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1]


[CONTENTID2]Can't stop[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3][/CONTENTID3][CONTENTID4]

 

I was the one who broke our kiss. I caress her cheeks as her tears are keep flowing. I bit my lip and smile. Breaking our passionate kiss, I was out of breath and she was too. I didn't expect this to happen. Not even in my imagination. 

Shin is staring at me, with so much feelings bursting right in front of her eyes. She saw me smiling. She made a little move towards me. "I-I thought that could ease the pain. I'm sorry." She bit her lower lip. "That was a pure misunderstanding, Yong. I-I didn't..." She was stammering while making such excuses. 


I didn't let her continue her nonsense act. I was addicted to her kiss. I wanted more. I pulled her, facing me again. I kissed her, filling all my left energy on my kiss. She didn't decline, hence she was kissing me too.
That was the best feeling. 

Now, she was the one who pulled me, she was out of breath. 
An she was breathing heavily,  I smiled at her. "You can't stop me from loving you, Shin." I paused. "Who are we kidding?" 

 

She didn't respond on my question. "Let's get you home. Your arm will get infected." She tried to stand up and she succeeded. She search for a better way to pull me up. I snuggled like a kid on her arm, it felt good. 

 

"Probably your Mom wasn't home yet, we're lucky." She added. "Can you walk until the to street?" 

 

I nodded. 

 

We reached the street and she called for a cab, without releasing her touch from me. She's afraid I might collapse if she'll let go. She's not wrong about that, I'm really going to fall hard the time she'll let go of my arm and waist. 


"Careful.." She sounded like a baby. 


She's completely quiet on the ride. She let me lean on her petite shoulders. 

 

"Shin.." I whispered. 


"Don't talk until you felt better. A lot better, Yong."

 

I sneak and search her hand, I grabbed it and squeezed it tightly. "T-thanks." 

 

"If you can sleep, then do." She replied. 

 

 

*

 


I was lying on my bed. Shin is busy cleaning my wounded body. I am not saying anything. Nor she. 
We're in completely in state of communicating with our minds and hearts. I occasionally moan, because of the pain then she'll do soft damping. 


"Sleep." I heard her saying. 


"Don't go." I said. 

 

"I will not. Now sleep." 

 

I grabbed her hand. "Please don't go." 
I was scared that if I sleep and will be unconscious, she will go and leave me. I am paranoid that the meaning of her leaving is the end of what we just h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter