00

Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minseok was on his knees as he decorated the Christmas tree that was stood inside his house. There was a smile in his face as he put one by one bell and hanged on the edge of every branch. There was something red in colour or even yellow in colour but mostly it was shiny and bright in colour. It was beautifully decorated.

Finished putting the bells, Minseok hanged others decorations. Slowly he hanged it; his smiled began to slowly fade.

Minseok dragged the Christmas tree and put it on the corner. He then clapped his hand to wipe of the dusts that were in his hands. “Good,” he smiled in satisfaction.

“Oppa,”

Minseok looked to his left and smiled. He cheerfully chuckled as he watched his girlfriend walking with hands full of things. Although it was actually one big box which was pretty heavy for a girl to carry.

“This is so heavy,” Yoojung complained as she put down the box on the white carpet near the tree. She then stretched her arms here and there. Her eyes then got a glimpse of the tree. “Woah,” she stopped stretched. “The tree looks so beautiful even after months in stor.”

Minseok laughed at his cute girlfriend. He looked back at the tree that were just his height and chuckled, “Yeah, it is.”

“And it will be more beautiful with this decoration!” Yoojung squeal like a little child. She was happy for the upcoming season. Winter was her favorite season which it also made Minseok loved it too.

“Should we start now?” Minseok gave her his best facial; a cute, handsome yet sweet face. He smiled.      

Yoojung smiled brightly. “Aww, so adorable,” she pinched her boyfriend’s puffy cheeks in replied.

Minseok stood up and held a bright yellow in colour star in his hand. He took a looked at it and wiped it so that it will remain shining. He then put the star on top of the tree like it always had been over centuries.

“Always so beautiful,” Minseok looked at the star that he put. “Just like you,” and smiled, remembering Yoojung.

Yoojung took the candy on the table and ate it. She looked at the star that was the only left on the box. “It’s weird that even it’s in the box, it’s still shining.” She mumbled as her eyes stared at the little yellow star.

Yoojung’s mumbled was loud enough for Minseok to hear. He took a peek inside the book and unconsciously nodded his head. “It is.”

“Should we put it now?” Yoojung asked. Minseok nodded his head hence she took the star and carefully put it on the top of the tree.

Minseok then the lights and there the tree was blinking to its lights. They both sat down on the floor and admired the beautifulness.

“It’s so beautiful especially the star, as if it was from the sky.” Yoojung said as she pointed at the star on the tree.

Minseok who sat right beside her, nodded in agreement. He then turned to her and said, “And you are my star, so beautiful.”

Yoojung smiled, blushed. “Oppa,” she said in embarrassment, not that she disliked it but like always, sweet words were embarrassing to hear. 

 Minseok sat on the white couch and stared at the tree for nonstop. He was playing with his fingers as he stared.

The sun had set and it had turned night. It was supposed to be dark but it was brighten by the colorful lamps that been decorated along the street. It was in fact beautiful.

Minseok couldn’t really grasp how much time he had spent by just decorating and staring the tree. He sure did know that it was long. It was hours.

Night had fall and it meant that it will turned quite cold. Although Minseok couldn’t felt yet since he was inside, he knew it will be cold.

“Oppa, tomor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter