The morning after...

The morning after...
 

~  The morning after...  ~

 

The white cup on his lips, the young man threw his head back to drink a gulp. Such a flavor, bitter and sweet at the same time. The black coffee flew down his throat ; a soft cough escaped from his lips ; he smiled. The pretty boy finished his cup, he put it down on the table, then he tasted the two or three drops of coffee that had stayed on his tired lips. His skin quivered at the perfume, the flavor, the sensation. In the blue of his veins, the warmth was still running.

 

A few brown locks were falling on his forehead, on either side of his beautiful face ; the other ones, messy, were arguing for some place. His mouth curved into a soft smile when he reminded of his hot skin, lost and submitted in the delicious indecency. Love's taste was still on his lips, he could feel it in each movement. The flavour of the coffee, although delicious to the young man, wasn't comparable to the forbbiden fruit. Their lips linked, their fingers tangled, their bodies making one ; the man was still feeling the warmth of the sin running inside him, manifesting itself in a quiver of pleasure that didn't leave him anymore.

 

The young man was watching the sumptuousness of lust, there, sleeping peacefully in his own bed. The morning breeze brushed his pale skin gently, his blond hair was still messy from the previous night, the hot sheets covering his from his admirator's gaze. The latter couldn't take his eyes off of him. The man asleep moved slightly ; the man awoken smiled again. It was a beautiful painting ; the most talented painter would be unable to draw it, neither Dali nor Da Vinci.

 

Keeping his eyes on the man asleep, he joined him on the bed. He sat on the mattress, letting his hand running through the asleep's golden hair. The brunette leaned down ; the other man did not move. The blonde's lips apart were allowing a burning breath to come out, regular and soothing. The other man moved closer to feel his breath against his sensitive skin. The temptation to kiss his lips was so huge that he couldn't resist. The lover let their noses brush ; then he kissed him tenderly while caressing his pink cheek, shivering at such a softness. A feather's sensation woke the blond ; the latter opened his eyes, revealing a penetrating gaze with iris of chocolate, iris still full of lust and desire for the one he was in love with.

 

"Hey..." the brunette whispered softly, smiling with all his love. "It's time to wake up, my angel."