First Hunt, First Meeting?

Rudolph's Baby

Oh Sehun had always believed that Santa Claus was real until now. He’d always been a good boy only to get presents from Santa.

When he turned 18, his Christmas would be different.

His father asked him to go with him for some hunting on the third day of the holiday week. At first, Sehun hesitated; he doesn’t want to hurt the animals. But when his father told him that he would see many kinds of deer, he changed his mind.

Oh Sehun had always loved deer, especially reindeers.

He loved reindeers because Santa uses them to help him deliver the presents to all the good kids in the world. And which caught his attention was Rudolph, the red nosed deer.

He was excited; his father told him that this one is a special hunt since he’s coming too. They’re going to hunt some wild goats with his father’s friend.

-

Once they arrived at the hunting location, Sehun jumped out off the jeep and helped his dad with the rifles. Surprisingly, his dad gave him one.

“Okay, here’s the trick, son. Aim for the target, stabilize your weapon, do it as if the rifle is a part of your hand, be silent, and pull the trigger. Simple, right? Now there’s a goat, shoot him.” His father gave him an encouraging pat on the back. Sehun lets out a heavy breath and nods

He did what his father told him.

‘Aim, Stabilize, keep calm... okay, silence, and pull the trigger...’ He said in hs mind while doing step by step what his father told him and-

BANG!

He got the leg.

The target slumped down from its position, Sehun widens his eyes. Did he just hit it?

“D- Dad?” Sehun looked at his dad with trembling voice like he had done something wrong.

“Good job, son. You got the leg, pretty good for a beginner. When i’m new to the hunting world, i only hit the ground and made all the prey gone.” His father laughs along with him. But suddenly, Sehun saw something sparkly flying on the sky.

He looked closely.

Something white, sparkly, rather small, and unbelieveably....

Beautiful

But when he took a look again,

It was a deer

A beautiful white flying baby reindeer

 

“There it is son! I’ll let you shoot first! If you got it then it’s yours!” His father pats his back and reflex he grabbed his rifle tight and aim.

BANG!

Again, he got the leg. Front one.

The target fell down on the grass field; Sehun had never thought he’d shoot so quickly.

He ran to the grass field and found his prize.

The baby deer lying on the ground with his front right leg bleeding but its struggling to run away.

Sehun was surprised also relieved for a bit.

‘I hurt it, but thankfully I don’t kill it...’ he thought.

He steps closer to the baby deer but the baby deer seemed surprised and scared. Seeing the deer almost made him cry, he always hates to hurt his favorite animal.

“I- its okay, i’m not going to hurt you... again.” Sehun crouched and looked at the baby deer; thankfully it didn’t struggle around like before.

He took the damaged leg. Pretty bad he thought. Without further thinking, he rips the hand of his shirt and ties it around the deer’s leg. And helped the deer stand on three legs.

“I’ll take you home... would you come with me?” Sehun asked as if the deer could answer him.

Surprisingly, it walked closer to him. Sehun then carries him back to the jeep.

-

He got the deer home, his mom was not even mad or even thinks he’s silly for saying that the baby deer could fly. They all believed him because they know that Sehun is never to lie and also, his father saw it too.

He gave the deer a bath, treats the wound, gave the deer food and even made a comfortable place to sleep inside his room.

“There! You’ll sleep here, okay?” Sehun carefully lays the deer on the bed he made and covers the baby deer with his unused sweater.

“That’ll be your blanket; it’s too big for me though... Anyways, I’m going to sleep. Good night!” Sehun flicked the light off and went under his cover.

-

Deep in the North Pole, a special stable was built. The stable that would not hold in horses, but reindeers.

The only light that lit up in the deep of the North.

“Can I play outside?” a voice of a boy heard. “I’m sorry son, it’s not like I won’t let you to play, but it’s snowing hard outside, it would be dangerous.” A man’s voice was heard.

“Guys! It’s the 6th time I asked you! I’m already a teenager; would you let me go just this time?” The boy got mad. “It’s better for you to practice to be an adult here with us.” Another man voice was heard.

“No, I hate practicing. Every day I did those useless practices, I want to go out!” The boy said while going towards the door.

“Stop it, kid. Your father would be mad once he got back.” The man’s voice was stern.

The boy looked back with glistening tears. “What if he gone mad? He doesn’t even care about me anyways.” The boy again looked forward and magically changed his form.

“Hey! For god’s sake, Rudolph’s going to be really mad!” The man’s voice again echoed across the room.

“I don’t care if I’m Rudolph’s son or anything. I’m going.” The white deer the boy turned into ran outside and flies away.

“Now, what are we going to say to Rudolph?” The previous man scratches his head in confusedness.

 

“Who’s going to say to whom?” An adult reindeer changed his form and stepped inside the stable.

“Ru- Rudolph...”

-

The morning came fast, Sehun’s alarm had gone off but he’s too lazy to get up early. It’s like his body was pushed down to the bed deeper.

 And by the mean deeper, I mean something heavy is placed on top of his body, adding the weight to the bed.

“What the-“ Sehun lifts his head to see the thing laying on top of him.

There was hair, chestnut colored.

There’s someone sleeping ontop of him.

“Wait, who are you?!” Sehun fell off his bed and so on the boy on top of him.

“Ouch...” The boy winced.

“W- Who are you?” Sehun looked at the boy’s appearance.

He is hurt.

“You- you didn’t remember me?” The boy said with those doe eyes. Sehun took a close look, the boy  only wearing an oversized sweater which is familliar...

“W- Wait... No way...” Sehun got up and dashes to the deer’s bed. It was empty.

“S- sorry, last night was really cold... so I moved to your bed...” The boy clutched on the hem of the sweater.

“No way- you...” Sehun points at the boy.

“I’m the deer you saved last night.”

-

They’re so mean, they would never let me play outside! I better go to somewhere far so they would never found me.

I flew around some grassfields but suddenly I felt tired, but then...

 

BANG!

 

What the- what’s that sound? And then a sting felt on my front leg. I saw it...

I saw it bleeding...

What should I do? If I fell they’ll found me, I have to fly away!

But the pain was unbearable...

I fell down to the ground.

 

Someone’s coming to me, oh no, i’m going to get caught.. i tried to get up and run away, but i’m failed.

The person’s coming closer... what should i do? I can’t run like this...

“I- it’s okay, I’m not going to hurt you... Again.” The person said rather whispering. He seemed kind...

I suddenly felt dizzy, he holds my wounded leg and ties it with something. Also, he helped me to stand on the rest of my legs.

“I’ll take you home... would you come with me?” He asked. I wanted to say no but if i come with him then it means i got a hiding place, right?

I walked closer to him. He smiled and then carried me while I closed my eyes.

-

Sehun was really surprised when the boy said that he was the previously white baby deer.

“Y- You’re the baby deer I saved last night?” Sehun examined the boy, a red collar tied on his neck caught his eyes. “Lu-han?” He read the name written on it.

“Yup! Thank you for treating my wound and brought me here!” Luhan sat on Sehun’s bed and smiles towards the blonde.

“Oh! I need to correct something!” Luhan paused. “I’m not a baby deer, it’s just... I’m small in size that’s all...” Luhan faced away with his red cheeks.

“Whoa...” Sehun gaped, he doesn’t know anything to say. “S- So, where do you come from?” Sehun plopped himself beside Luhan.

“Me? I came from near where Santa Clause lives.” Luhan looked at Sehun. Hearing the mentioning of ‘Santa’ his eyes perked up.

“Really? Tell me more! So, are you a friend of his reindeers? Do you know Rudolph? Are you a friend of him?” Sehun immediately stops before the list of his questions almost confuses Luhan.

“Whoa... Slow down here. Yes i’m a frend of his reindeers but not for Rudolph.” Luhan explains.

Sehun frowned. “Why?”

Luhan looks at him in the eyes. “Because I am his son.

-

“What did you just say?! You let my son go?!” Rudolph said in pure anger.

“We- We’re sorry... he ran away! We already tried to stop him!” A reindeer said.

“I trust you all to keep him in while i’m gone... but why? Why didn’t you stop him earlier?!” Rudolph kicks in his anger by kicking the ground.

“Whatever it is, we must find him by the end of the year.” Rudolph said.

-

So, You’re Rudolph’s son?!” Sehun’s eyes got sparkly while he happily grabs Luhan’s hands.

“Ouch!” Luhan winced since his wounded hand suddenly grabbed with such force. “Y- yes, now... could you let my hand go?” Luhan looked at his hand with his pained face.

Sehun lets go off the hand while muttering apologizes.

Suddenly, Luhan shivered in cold since he’s only wearing an oversized sweater.

“Right! You must be cold... I only gave you an oversized sweater. I’ll get you proper clothes, wait here!” Sehun got up and rummages his wardrobe.

“Here! Wear this!” He gave Luhan a red hoodie and a pair of sweatpants. He also gave him a pair of socks.

“Thanks, i’ll wear it.” Luhan set aside the clothes Sehun gave him while he starts to strip but Sehun stops him.

“Can you- Uh... What- umm- change in the bathroom? I want to change too since- yeah..” He mutterd, struggling with his words.

Luhan lets out a laugh at the boy’s shyness. “Why? Aren’t we’re both boys? There’ll be no roblem about that.” Luhan continues to lift the sweater, revealing his body.

Sehun gasped, he never knew Luhan would really strip here. Also, when he take a close look, Luhan’s body is as slim as a girl’s.

Luhan put on the pants and he turn over to get the hoodie.

Sehun saw it all, his toned body.

“Wow, you have a nice body Luhan.” He clasped his hand over his mouth when he blurted out his mind.

“Thanks, I get these from the training...” Luhan put on the hoodie. He looked at Sehun.

“What?” Sehun looked back. Luhan smirked.

 

“You haven’t changed your clothes yet, want me to help?”

 


 

 

I'm sorry! That was really short >_<

also english is not my first language so I apologize if there's some wrong typings / grammars.

But I hope you'll like it ^^

Send me a feedback on my wall or comment so i'll know what do you think about the story, comments are welcomed ^^

 

-CreamyCloud