Christmas Day

Merry Christmas, Kyungsoo

 

"Baekhyun Oppa?" 

 

"Eo.." the man that acted as Baekhyun replied and started to crack up. "YAH.. CHANYEOL THATS MY PHONE! GIMME!"

 

"Chanyeol Oppa!" Soo Mi yelled in frustration as the two fought over the phone.

 

"Yah! The both of you!"

 

"Neh, Soo Mi ah?" the both replied.

 

"I need your help. I want to do something special for Kyungsoo this year.."

 

The two of them ooh-ed making Soo Mi face palm. 

 

"Arasso. What is it?" Baekhyun asked. After a short, brief explanation, she hung up and greeted Kyungsoo who was waiting outside.

 

"Oppa! Its so cold outside. Why didnt you wait inside?" Soo Mi scolded.

 

"Thinking about you warms me up enough" Kyungsoo smiled sweetly. Soo Mi giggled before taking a seat next to him. They both munched on the delicious macarons.

 

"I was thinking that we should catch a movie tomorrow.. We could spend the afternoon tomorrow and night together.. How does that sound?" Kyungsoo crosses his fingers in his pockets hoping she would say yes.

 

Soo Mi faked a disappointed look on her face and bit her lip. "I... I'm sorry oppa.. I have the 24 hour duty session tomorrow again.."

 

"Again?!" Kyungsoo yelled making her flinch. "I'm sorry Kyung-"

 

"Soo Mi! Do you even know how important it is for me to spend Christmas with you?" he yelled. She knew how important it was. Since he was young, he spent his Christmases alone because his parents were always busy and he was an only child.

 

Soo Mi, you've really done it this time.. He is going to be so mad, she mentally noted.

 

"I promise next ye-"

 

"You promised last year!" Kyungsoo replied harshly, cutting her off. Soo Mi grabbed his arm to calm him down. "You know what? It's fine. I'll just go watch a movie with the boys. I'll see you at home." he walked off.

 

Soo Mi felt really terrible so she ended up calling Baekhyun an hour after he left. She got home first and he wasn't there, obviosuly with the boys.

 

"He's fine, Soo Mi. He's not mad.. Dont worry your pretty little head about it. Just get everything ready and nice! We'll get him home safely." and with some sense of comfort. 

 

It was already 10pm and Soo Mi got too tired to wait for him. She accidently fell asleep for awhile but when the door clicked she didnt want to get up fearing his wrath.

 

She heard Kyungsoo groan as he held himself up using the nearby shelfs. The smell of alcohol filled the air and he finally collapsed on the other side of the bed.

 

Soo Mi had a sense of relieve to see him home, safe and sound. She jumped when she felt his strong arms around her, his hot breath on her neck and his legs wrapped around her legs.

 

"I.. Love.. You Soo Mi.." he whispered before he fell into a deep sleep.

 

~~

 

As the bed shifted, he started to regain his conciousness. His head felt like it was being pounded upon with a sledgehammer. He groaned as he turned his way to the little red numbers. 

 

"Where are you going at this time?" he asked.

 

"School, remember?" she replied. He huffed and buried his head back into the pillow.

 

Soo Mi changed into something warm and headed to Eunjis apartment. Eunji opened the door in her PJs still. "Yah! You're suppose to be getting ready for your 24 hour shift!"

 

Eunji lent Soo Mi her room until morning. When it was noon, she recieved a call from Chanyeol telling her that Kyungsoo was already with them.

 

"Remember to have him home at 6pm sharp!" she reminded.

 

"Arasso." Chanyeol hung up and Soo Mi rushed back to their apartment and cleaned up. She went from store to store to get all the supplies she needed.

 

For dinner, she made a small course that consisted of steak, mashed potatoes and salad. For dessert, she made a small pumpkin pie. She opened up the box that contained a luxurious looking belt that she had purchased last week. She smiled and nicely placed it under the miniature Christmas tree they had.

 

"Yah, we're heading home soon. I'd say 5 minutes."

 

"Park Chanyeol! Why are you guys an hour early!" Soo Mi panicked.

 

"Kyungsoo felt like going home! I'm sorry, you know how angry he gets when he doesnt get what he wants!"

 

Soo Mi quickly hung up the phone and finished decorating the house. She light candles on the nightstand and scattered rose petals on the bed. After finishing the last of the decorations, she changed into a red dress and poured the wine in the glasses on the table.

 

When she heard the door click, she felt a rush of nervousness. When he walked in, his eyes widened in suprise. "Soo Mi.."

 

"Merry Christmas, Kyungsoo!" she shouted.

 

"I thought you..." he was so shocked he couldn't put the words in the correct formation.

 

"Doctor Lee actually gave me this day to spend it with you. I'm sorry that I lied, you were so mad and I didnt want you to leave me-" Soo Mi was cut off by an affectionate kiss that Kyungsoo gave her.

 

He pulled away from her and rested his forehead against her. "I love you so much.." he was going for another kiss when Soo Mi pushed him backed. "After dinner, you dirty boy."  he chuckled before he saw the dinner that she had made.

 

"This looks amazing as usual, baby." he complimented.

 

They both ate in joy, appreciating their time together.

 

"Open yours first." Kyungsoo pushed a small box into her hand. She opened the box and her jaws dropped at the sight of the beautiful necklace.

 

"Kyungsoo..." she was on the edge of crying. "This was the one I-.. You didnt have to get me this!" she said. She knew how expensive it was because they both were browsing through the store a month ago.

 

"Thank you, oppa!" she hugged him. "Now open yours!"

 

Kyungsoo eagerly opened his present and saw a fancy belt. "This is even more expensive than the present I got you!" he was so touched that she had used all the money that she had worked hard for, for him.

 

"I'm really glad we're spending Christmas together. I dont think I'd be very happy spending it without you again." he said.

 

~~

 

"Can I open my eyes now?" Kyungsoo said as he blindly walked to their bed. 

 

"Ok, now." Soo Mi released her hands from covering his eyes. 

 

"Yah.. Isnt this suppose to be the other way around.." he asked.

 

"What?" she replied in confusion.

 

"Am I suppose to be fangirling about this beautiful arrangement? I thought guys do these kinds of things."

 

"Oh whatever! Just kiss me already!" she yelled impatiently before she pulled him down for a kiss.

 

"Look who's the impatient one now" Kyungsoo teased.

 


Ta da!!! Well by the time I finished this, it's not even Christmas anymore LOLOL.. Merry Christmas anyways.. :)