Chapter 1

Campus Royalties

"Oh my gosh ! Sandara is really nice right?"
 
"Yeah, they said she is valedictorian when she was in High School ! "

Here we go again. 

"You're really famous Dara!"

"Of course! She's one of the Campus Princess"

"Hmp! I don't care to the two of you. I don't want to be Campus Princess."

"She 's the only one who does not want that title!"

 

Honestly I don't like to study in this University. It's just that my friends force me to study here. 

This school is different. The top 10 in the entrance exam will be The Campus Princess and Campus Prince. And, take note you should be pretty and hansome.

And those who pass the exam but they're not good-looking. There title is Brains of the Campus. It's unfair right??

 

And im very unlucky because im on the top 5 in the list. There are 6 girls and 4 guys. I feel sorry to those student who is in the top but they didn't get the chance to get that title. They still want those people who is goo-looking. Its really annoying!!!!!

and they're posting The Campus Princesses and Campus Prince's in the bulletin board. Hmp!!!

 

"Dara-ah! come on! Our first will gonna be start in a minute now, Do you want to be late? Minzy is in our room now."

Bom is scolding me again. She always like that.

"Okay!"

 

I run to my room now. Phew! Im lucky because my prof is still not here."

 

 

"She's really beatiful right?''

"Yeah! she's really a goddess."