I

Mistaken

 

 

Is it normal that I am literally running away from screaming fans and flashy cameras? I mean, what the actual hell is happening? The last time I checked up on my face, I was nowhere the description of "Beautiful". So, tell me what is exactly happening? And don't get me wrong. I heard someone yell, "Sun Ri unnie has come back!!" 

I mean, hello? My name is Song Jae Hee and it just happens that I entered my first ever cosmetics shop. I needed to get something to cover up my pimple scars, okay. And not long enough, I heard some mumbles beside me from girls who were giving me these judging stares. And now, I've been literally dragging my whole swollen feet away from them because, heck, who knows what they'll do to me? 

As I was nearing a turn, someone dragged me into a small, dark and hidden place. It's small and it is where the garbage dump is always located like in the movies. Ha-ha. 

As soon as I've heard their faint shouts and foosteps, the mysterious hand had been holding my waist too long before he spoke in a husky voice. 

"What are you running away from, Kim Sun Ri?" 

My breath hitched as his warm breath hit my neck, making me inwardly shiver from the sudden contact. Wait, wait, wait, what the hell did he just call me? How many times do I have to tell these...uh...imbeciles that I am not Kim Sun Ri! I am very far from her and one thing for sure is that I don't even admire her in the first place so I don't actually know how she looks like(?) But I've heard quite a lot of good things like how pretty, y, talented she is. 

"Uh... I-I'm not S-Sunri--"

"--You can't fool me anymore." He hissed, gripping tighter on my waist. I actually want to slap this man away from me because no one is allowed to touch me anywhere but my mom and my future boyfriend, which will come very soon. 

I squirmed out of his grasp but was a fail attempt since he's clearly stronger than I was. 

"Fool you? I'm telling you the truth!" I hissed, gripping on his hand and attempting to flail them off. 

"Truth? This is beyond a lie, Sunri. Are you running away from me?" He flipped me as he held me by the shoulder and our foreheads touch. 

Oh

My

God.

He is the most handsome guy I've ever seen. His hooded eyes boring into mine. His blond hair tousled up like it was naturally that way. His broad shoulders. His adam's apple. His pale skin. His pink lips. Everything about him. I'm just--

"Are you?" He quiped, leaning closer. 

I squinted my eyes close since he's looking at me. Oh my gosh! I should have squirted that thing on my bare face before this guy came capturing me like a helpless captive. 

"I-I do-don't know--"

"--Then you're coming with me." He said, quickly taking off his jacket and placing it above my head, securing me in his arms, making me blush profusely. 

He shoved me inside his luxurious looking car and sat on the driver's seat, proping his hand on the driver's wheel and giving me a good long stare. 

I fidgeted in my seat before shifting my attention to the view outside. He quickly got hold of my chin and tilted it as he examined me. 

"You've gone very thin..." I saw a small frown forming his pink lips.  

As much as I love to deal with this guy over here, I don't have the heart to pretend to be someone else that I am not. How can I convince him that he's got the wrong person? Ugh, this is hard. He's been insisting that I am that person and he even said that I am running away from him.

I sighed. "I-It's not me." 

He brushed my over-heating cheek using his thumb before releasing it and cocking his head to the side. "Kim Sun Ri? Stuttering? Huh, you've gone really different today." 

BECAUSE I AM NOT HER, DAMN IT MAN. YOU'RE HANDSOME BUT SO DUMB YOU CAN'T EVEN DISTINGUISH A MONKEY FROM A BEAUTIFUL LADY. 

I squinted my eyes close in annoyance before clearing my throat. "My name is Song Jae Hee..."

He his lower lip before shaking his head, chuckling lowly as if what I said was a complete joke to him. "Song... Jaehee? Seriously? You even got a new name to cover up your identity? Why are you seriously running away, huh?" 

"Okay, look dude. I am so done conving the hell out of you. Believe what you want to believe." I flailed my arms crazily in the air before crossing my arms over my chest. 

He cocked a perfect brow before pursing his lips in a firm line. "Strange.." He mumbled before speeding off to God-knows-where. 

For a good hour, I asked. "Where are you taking me..."

I saw through the corners of my eyes he frowned as to what I can't decipher why.

"Have you forgotten my name? And this place? Damn it, Sunri...." 

I sighed again before looking directly at him. "I am not Kim Sunri!" 

"Stop making this hard for me, alright?" He kept his range down before driving to a stop. He went outside the door before opening the door for me. I was greatly astonished because I have never ever seen such place before! The building itself screams rich, okay. I looked over the big sign which said: SM ENT. BLDG. 

 

OH MY GOD. 

 

Isn't this the wealthiest and most luxurious entertainment in South Korea?! Why am I here?!

 

"Are you coming or what?" He asked rather impatiently before dragging me inside. I stumbled upon some people who bowed at me for no apparent reason? As he lead me deeper into the building, we went in a luxurious looking office with a signage on the door that read: LEE SI MOON

The strangest name I've ever read.

"Oh Sehun! Oh my Sehun!" A man, in his 50s I guess? ran to the guy who was with me awhile ago and patted his back in the most comforting way. "Well done, young man! We were looking everywhere for this girl." He looked at me with expectant eyes. "And as for you, Ms. Kim, where have you been?" 

I rolled my eyes and sighed once more. "I am not Kim Sun Ri. My name is Song Jae Hee!"

They both gave me a questioning look before this Lee Simoon burst into a fit of laughter. Was that funny enough to make this old man here hysterical like it was the best joke he have ever heard? 

"Oh, my, my, my. My shining star has been funny, eh? You're never this...fun. What happened, huh? And your face! Uck, what's that on your face?" 

"It's pimples.

"Why'd you have that?"

"Because I am not Kim Sunri." 

He frowned before giving me a comforting squeeze on the shoulder. "You see Ms. Kim, it's okay if you have that thing on your face...We can actually make that disappear in no time so, I don't see the point of you hating yourself in a way you're telling me you're not you. I mean, come on. Every girl out there dies to be someone like you." 

Okay. I really tried. This is so pointless. Even if I argue and run away, this thing is still gonna hunt me because the screaming fans and the flashy cameras might be a worst idea. I guess I would only have to go with the flow. 

I just pursed my lips and nodded my head. 

"Don't feel bad, okay? I forgive you for running away like that in the midst of your career but, see? You're here already in time! That is why we will make you look like a star again--" He walked to the phone and dialed random numbers before speaking. "--Secretary Yoon? Yes, yes. Please take Ms. Kim out and do what's necessary to do. Thank you very much." Then he hung up. 

I looked over on his wall, finding pictures of Sunri. 

Wow...she's really beautiful, if I must say. This is all so pointless. I am not anywhere near her beautiful face so why was I mistaken as her in the first place? And if I keep on playing the act, I don't know what trouble I will get into. 

"Uh, may I borrow Sunri?" the so-called Sehun started, running a hand through his hair. 

"Sure, sure. But make it quick. She has some appointment." Mr. Lee said before waving us off. 

He quickly held my wrist before literally dragging me into an abandoned room. I breathed heavily because this is what I always see in the movies and I know where this is getting. 

He pinned me against the wall as I obidiently followed. He had his one hand on my waist and the other on my cheek. "So, mind telling me now why you're running away?" He whispered, leaning closer. 

Think Jaehee, think! 

"Uh...J-just got tired fr-from all the d-drama?" 

As our faces were milimiters away, he gave a side smile before whispering. "You've never thought like that. You're such a drama queen before." 

Yes! He's about to find out that I am not Kim Sunri and I may have the chance to get out of this mess! 

"But," then our foreheads touch. "I'm liking this one more." 

WHAT?!

Then he crashed his lips onto mine, devouring it. My first kiss.. being taken away like this. But either way, a hot guy is kissing me so, what the hell? I knew myself I shouldn't involve in so much skinship with this guy whom I believe is Kim Sunri's boyfriend but I just couldn't help myself that I kissed back right away, wrapping my long arms around his neck and tilting my head. 

I have never thought of engaging myself in such sweet trouble. Oh, who knows what trouble awaits me? I know that if I continue this, I will go through a deeper trench but his soft lips keeps on lingering on my lips that I wanted more. 

Well, if this is the trouble I'll only encounter, I'll be happy as hell to pretend as Kim Sunri. 

 

 


okay sehun in the first chapter!! woohoo!! 
sorry for any grammatical errors and typos :(

anyway, its always free to subscribe and comment :)

show the love.