3

Miracle In December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Now, I am walking home after the school is done. About the music class, I pass and the 12 guys is past too. Yeay! but right now I am not thinking about that, but it is about Chanyeol. I really don't know why about that. 

"Mom I'm home." I scream loudly after entering my house.

"Oh dear, you're back. So how was your school today?"

"Great mom." I said un-emotionily.

"So can i talk to you for a while?"

"Yeah sure."

"Me, your dad and our neighbour make a desicion to .. " she stop and make her face look at the floor. " you marry him this week. Sorry Jiyoen."

"What the hell. I don't even know him. Can you tell me who is he?" My tears start to fall but I keep it not giving my mom to see my pain.

"His name is Park - - - -"

"Mom!"

"His name is Park Chanyeol."

"WHAT?!"

"dear, I'm so sorry but trust me you will be fine with him." with that I hug him and said thank you for that. I'm going to marry the man who I love. Yes~

 

 

***

ONE WEEK LATER

TODAY is the day I'm going to marry him. Oh my god. Past four days ago, we bought our wedding stuff and yeah he knows about our marriage too. He seems fine with that.

"Two minutes. Please hurry and stand by!" my mom said. My heart beat as fast as they can. They are about to explode. Wait. What will people do when it is wedding time? I don't know..

"Okay Jiyeon. Relax okay?" My dad say and cross his arm with mine. We walked trought the red carpet and now my hand is past to my Chanyeol.

 

"Don't be nervous." he said. I get blushed madly and reply him with okay sign.

 

#####

 

"Chanyeol, do you accept her to be your wife?"

"Yes I do."

"Jiyeon, do you accept him to be your husband?"

"Yes I do."

"Okay. With that, you may kiss now."

what the hell? do we really have to kiss? I thought.

Chanyeol push me to face him and now 'me facing him'. He winked at me handsomely and kiss me. His lips pressed at mine softly. I can feel that his tounge is exploring mine. He open his eyes and give me a sign to reply his kiss and I did it so. 

Wow, his lips is really tasty. I'm so happy that he is mine now. We both can hear they all cheer and no one of us broke the kiss, untill we two are out of breath. I broke the kiss and see Chanyeol smile at me. He again give me a gentle short kiss and stop. Oh my god.

after the wedding is end, we all go back home at chanyeol's parents' home. we all gathered there. me,sit there like sleepy head cause i'm so sleepy right now. i didn't change my cloth yet, so right now i am here with my wedding dress.

 

"how was the kiss, son?" mrs park says. me and chanyeol get blush like mad..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter