1

Miracle In December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is my first day of school. Me, names Park Jiyeon is schooling at WOLF high school. About the news i heard, there's a lot of handsome guy and beautiful girls. I'm so excited about it but my mood today is gone. My mood is gone because of yesterday. I want to know who is that guy. I bet he is handsome although that I am not pretty.

Did I told you already about yesterday? I want to tell you about 'that thing' but maybe not now. I am not in the mood of telling you guys. Okay maybe I should tell you now because I can't keep it in my heart and make it hurts. Okay I will give you a flashback.

Flashback

I'm sitting at the sofa watching teen top's live concert at count-down. I am preoccupied watching them. Suddenly, my mom call me. "Jiyeon, come here. I want to say something important to you." My mom said to me when she is at the kitchen. She highlighted the IMPORTANT word. 

I don't know that something important happen in my life. I thought

"What so IMPORTANT mom?" I ask her not making a confuse face. "You know our neighbour, Park family?" I nodded indicate I know about Park's family. We are same. My family is Park and their family is Park too.

"You know they are close to us right?" She ask me again. I give her a obviously face. "Hmm." I reply shortly. "Mom?!" Someone yelled make my ears want to explode. That insane peolpe is my little brother. His name is Park Hakyeon. He is a little bit naughty but have a kind-hearted heart. Pfft.

"Hey don't yell at my ears!" I said at him rudely. "I'm sorry my dear sister because yelled at your ears just now~" he said slowly. I givehim a whatever face. "What do you want, Hakyeon?" My mom ask at him. "I want the milk. Chocolate milk at the refrigerator there." He said. 

"Dear, can you take it by yourself? I have important thing to say at your sister." My mom said. "But- uhh okay." He said. He know that mom will be mad at him if he doesn't follow her instruction. He take the chocolate milk and pour it in a glass of milk. Then, he put the chocolate milk back in the refrigerator.

"Mom, what do you want to say? Can you just straight forward about that important thing." I said to her not waiting for her to ask about our neighbour. 

"Okay, you know that we are close right?" She stopped for a second at countinue her sentence. "We made an arrange your married with their son." Just now i'm not focus what is she saying suddenly I give her a what-the-heck face. "No way. Arrange married with the one I don't know." I said. 

"You have no other choice, dear." She said. After she said that sentence, I stood up and go upstairs and go in to my room. I slamed the door and lay to my bed. I'm so upset with my parent's decision. Who want to marry with a stranger? Pfft

End of flashback

Just now before I get off from the house to go to the school,my mom said that he is schooling the same school as mine. But she doesn't say his name. I'm hoping that he is king and handsome at least. Hehe XD but I really dissapointed with my parent's desicion. Uhh

I look at my watch and the watch show me that now is 6:45 am and i have 15 minutes before school start. I dicide to look around to this new school. I go to the left and walk where my mind ask me to. I look at my surrounding and see so many trophys, medals and certificate. I bet this school is great and have so many good students, right? I hope so. 

When I'm looking around, I feel like i want to go to the toilet. I rush to the toilet that i saw just now but unfortunetly, I bump to someone, tall. I fell to the groung and all my books that I am holding lying at the ground beside me. That tall guy help me make stand up and he take all my books. 

He stand up properlya nd bow to me. "I'm sorry because just bumped to you." I said to him. "Oh that's okay. By the way, where are you rushing too?" He ask me. I get blushed on my face and said not confidently. "I need to go to the toilet" 

I can't stand it anymore. I need to go the toilet right now. I run as fast as I can and do the thing that i have to. Suddenly, I remember that my books are still at thet handsome i mean that guy. Uhh now I need to f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter