Oracle Docga's Prophecy

Amor Fati [Love of Fate] (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, great Oracle Docga." An elderly man pleaded to a large statue of a handsome man. "Please help us cease this relentless feud between our people of Canidae and the people of Felidae. Please."

The elderly man was on all four as he bowed as low as possible in front of the grand statue. This elderly man was the father of the current King of Canidae. His name was Dogue while his son's name was Hund. The feud he was talking about was against the Felis race. The Canis and Felis have been in disagreement as long as he could remember. Dogue couldn't remember what the whole disagreement was of, but it was too late to settle the matter peacefully as too much history has been embedded.

"Help bring our races tranquilty, Oracle Docga." Dogue pleaded once more in anguished. His body was aging, and he was tired of it all.

This feud was growing warily thin on him. Now that he was past his prime, the whole feud was senseless and meaningless. Dogue wished that his young mind wasn't influenced by past reasonings and blinded by it all until he was too old to do anything else about it except plead to the great Oracle Docga. Just as Dogue was about to speak again, a bright light flashed before him, and he saw a floating vision in front of him. It was the Oracle Docga.

"I appear before you because your heart called to me." Oracle Docga spoke with a heavenly voice. "What is it that you seek, your highness?"

"I beg for this long and gruesome feud between Felidae and Canidae to end once and for all." Dogue spoke with conviction. "Tell me how to end it, great Oracle Docga."

"What you see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter