Chapter 2

Love?

Daehyun's POV (This Morning)

"Young Master, it is time to wake up for school". I let out a low grunt as the maid left the room. This is it. A new school, wonder how it's gonna turn out.

I slowly opened my eyes and took a few minutes before getting used to the bright sun. 

"OPPAAAAAAA!" How is she so loud in the morning?  I mean I was never this hyper when I was- oomph. 

"Your getting heavier and heavier Hana-ah" I murmured.

"Oppa, you're mean. Anyways mom and dad are waiting downstairs so hurry up if you want breakfast!" hollered Hana as she scurried out of the room.

I got up and quickly washed up and got dressed.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2B1mYMHO1eOFLRljnnQ5

I then dragged myself downstairs where I met the faces of my family. "Good morning omma, appa". "Good morning dear/son". I then sat down and began to eat. 

"Are you both excited for school? I mean, Hana you're going to be a freshman while Daehyun is a senior" my mom asked. "I guess mom. I mean it's a new school and everything. But I'm still excited." Hana replied. "Son, how about you?" Dad wondered. "I'm worried but I have the guys with me so I think I'm gonna be okay".

Switching  glances I noticed that it was already time to leave. "Hana-ah, it's time to go. Bye omma and appa."

We quickly grabbed our things and headed out the door only to meet our driver with my friends inside the car. "Daehyun-ah, glad you're finally here. Hurry up! Oh.. hi Hana-ah" Himchan-hyung hollered.

"Oh why hello there hyung and maknaes, glad to see you guys too..in my car?" I greeted while I entered the car with Hana trailing behind me.

"Hi Oppa's" beamed Hana-ah.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We finally reached our destination only to see a very outstanding and exquisite building. WOW! *0*

7.jpg

We all seperated and I was left with my best friend Youngjae."Guess it's just us left" "You got that right". As we were walking to the office to get our class schedules, I started to daydream and think. What if you were still here? Why did you have to leave me? Why did you have to be so selfish?

I put my thoughts aside once we reached our destination. The lady then helped us with registration and I learned that I had three out of seven classes with Youngjae. I was happy about that, I didn't want to be alone in all my classes.

RINGG!

Youngjae and I both said "Thank you" to the lady that had helped us as we went our ways to our first class.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hi everybody. I'm Yoo Youngjae and I hope to get along with all of you" Youngjae said.

"Hello, my name is Jung Daehyun and as Youngjae said, I hope to also get along with all of you." I quickly followed with my introduction. Just smile Daehyun. Just smile, smile, smile, sm- WAIT! Who is that?

"Thank you both for your introductions. Now Youngjae and Daehyun please go sit in between both Miss Park and Miss Lee".Who is he talking about? "Miss Lee and Miss Park, please raise your hands". Ahhh! It's her. I wonder what her name is? 

I began to take steps toward her. She didn't seem to be in the mood, maybe she's tired? The girl beside her, maybe her friend began to introduce herself to Youngjae. So since her name is Park Hyejin, this girl must be Lee_____? 

"Hi, I'm Daehyun, what's your name?" I stated as I noticed she was deep in thought. She then looked up at me with a straight face but I noticed something different behind it.

Wow! She is beautiful, I  wonder what her name is..? Wait.. what is this feeling?