Chapter 1

Love?

*Italics - Thoughts of a person*

Minyoung's POV

"Miss Lee, it is time to wake up" said one of my maids.

I slowly opened my eyes and had to blink to adjust to the bright sunlight that was peeking through my curtains.

"What time is it?" I sleepily asked. 

"It is 6:30 Miss Lee. Your breakfast is ready downstairs." replied the maid. Ugh! 6:30? School doesnt start till 8. Does she really think that I take that long? But not wanting to argue, I hid my annoyed face with my typical poker face.

I nodded my head and crawled out of bed soon after she left. Great another year of school.  I made my way to my bathroom and quickly washed up leaving my hair natural and wavy. I walked over to my closet and peered through all of my clothes. After a good 5 minutes, I finally managed to pick an outfit.

girl-kfashion-korean-fashion-style-ulzza   

 1-Buy-Street-Fashion-LINNE-Suede-Ankle-S

After getting dressed, I went downstairs to join my parents for breakfast. Shortly after my maid gave me my food, I began to eat. 

CLING,CLANG,CLING. The table was so quiet that all you can hear was the scraping and chewing of individuals. Not even gonna say "Good Morning". Wow. The parents that I have. 

"Minyoung" I heard my mom say.

"Yes" I replied after chewing my food.

"Your father and I were invited to a business party and they also want you there." Great, another one. "When is it?" Like I wanna go. But then again. I have no choice. "It's this Saturday and it is a masquerade theme. Go after school today and buy your dress and you can go with your friend. What's her name?" Doesn't even know my one and only friend's name. What great parents I have. "Hyejin" "Oh yes, her. I heard that her and her parents were coming as well. Anyways, after school I want you to buy your dress and mask." I nodded my head.

"Honey, we have to go or we'll be late" I heard my father say. They quickly got up and walked out the door. 

"And I thought that they were gonna say goodbye or have a good first day of school. I should stop putting my hopes up." I mumbled to myself as I nibbled on my bagel.

I took a quick glance at the clock. 7:15. I'm too early. I guess I'll go early and sleep in the library. I then went and grabbed my bag and called my driver.

Nobody's POV

Minyoung thanked the driver and scanned the whole school and saw that noone was there. What was I thinking. Who would be here 40 minutes before school starts. She walked in and bowed to the teachers that passed by. Of course everyone knew who she was and who her parents were. How could they not. Minyoung's parents funded the school. They never questioned why she came early. She stepped into the library and noticed that there were a few people sitting at tables. 

I guess I was wrong. There are people that come here earlier than me. Who would've thought. Minyoung thought.

"Good morning Minyoung" several people said as Minyoung passed by. She gave a curt nod to those who greeted her and walked until she reached her destination. A hidden corner behind some bookshelves. Minyoung found this "secret hideout/sleeping place" during her second year when she accidentally came across this place. She's been coming here ever since. 

A short little nap wouldn't hurt. Minyoung thought.

Minyoung's POV

"Youngie... Youngie. Wake up. The bell is going to ring in 5 minutes." I heard someone say. Youngie? There's only one person that calls me that.  I opened my eyes to find my quirky best friend Hyejin right beside me. I groaned as I sat up and stared at her.

She was wearing this:

 Ulzzang-fashion-ulzzang-world-33958686-5

"Cute outfit"  I said to her. "Thanks you too." she replied 

We both stood up and exited the library. We walked to our class after learning that we had the same classes and homeroom.

"GOOD MORNING MINYOUNG AND HYEJIN!" "BOTH THEIR OUTFITS ARE SO CUTE" " SHE'S SO PRETTY" "THE ICE PRINCESS IS BACK" "PLEASE ACCEPT MY CONFESSION" 

Typical morning. Don't these people have to go to class? After getting through the crowd, we finally reached our class. We sat down in the back as I hated sitting in the front. I was talking to Hyejin about our after school plans to go shopping until I heard a certain conversation.

"Hey, did you hear that there are 6 new boys coming to school and two of them are in our class" "Yeah, aren't they called B.A.P" B.A.P? What kind of name is that?

I turned my head towards Hyejin and we both had the same look.

"Did you hear that?" We both said at the same time. "B.A.P? I wonder what they look like" Hyejin said. I just gave a silent nod as I didn't know how to reply.

  RINGGGGGGG!

Finally the bell rang and a flood of students came. I put my head on the desk waiting for the teacher to come.

"Good Morning class. I'm Mr. Kim and I will be your homeroom teacher for the year. We have here 2 new students. Go ahead and introduce yourself." our teacher said.

"Hi everybody. I'm Yoo Youngjae and I hope to get along with all of you" I heard one say.

"Hello, my name is Jung Daehyun and as Youngjae said, I hope to also get along with all of you." the other one said.

"Thank you both for your introductions. Now Youngjae and Daehyun please go sit in between both Miss Park and Miss Lee". Wait, why here. Ughh!  "Miss Lee and Miss Park, please raise your hands". 

I sat up and raised my hand while looking down. I heard footsteps approaching us. 

"Good morning, Youngjae's the name. Yours?" "Hyejin. Park Hyejin. Nice to meet you" Already conversing with the new student. But she's smiling so wide. My best friend is so cute. But they do look good together. Wait. What am I saying?

"Hi, I'm Daehyun, what's your name?" I looked up at the person who interrupted my thoughts and saw a smiling angel.My heart began to beat but nobody would be able to tell because of my straight face. 

What is this feeling?