.club night.

When You Broke My Heart 2 (Sequel)

 

“How did you guys know each other anyway?” Minzy being the nicest among the four, asked me when we sat in a circle next to the refreshment table.

“Ahh.. it was during my birthday last year. My friend knew them and asked them to give me surprise party because I’m was Big fan,” I smiled remembering the first encounter.

“Was it? As far as I remember, TOP, you said you don’t date fans?” Dara asked, with fake surprised. I coughed. Seungri and Daesung looked at as if anticipating his answer. TOP smiled and kissed my head.

“She was. Not anymore. Problem solve,” he shrugged. I smiled. The promise we made when we made it official. Dara looked as if she was slapped in the face. Minzy just smiled.

“So, you are not a fan anymore??” Daesung asked shocked. Disappointments wash through his face.

“Yah! Seunghyun! You are so self- centred!!!!” Seungri pouted.

“Yes she is not a fan but she’s my personal best supporter now!” TOP mimicked Seungri’s tone just now.

“Ah.. Bom! CL!” Dara greeted the two when they joined us. soon, Jiyong and Taeyang followed from behind.

“How about a club sound tonight?” Jiyong exclaimed when he reached the group. Everyone seem interested in the idea.

“Sure thing. It’s been a while!” CL agreed. Everyone cheered.

****************************************************************************

TOP and I followed GD’s car along with Seungri. Seungri and I sat on the back while the two love birds sat in front. They were chatting excitedly about tonight’s event.

I was thinking very hard about what outfit I should wear tonight. I didn’t bring anything that is club related. I sighed.

“What’s wrong with you? You were fidgeting all the way,” Seungri looked at me weirdly.

“Is it okay if I stay home tonight?” I said in a meek voice. The three of them gasped in horror. They are so dramatic.

“This must be all your fault Seunghyun for treating her badly just now,” Seungri accused. TOP glared and look me with hurtful look.

“Faith, I am not going to leave you alone again!” he turned and pouted.

“I’ll make sure he keep his promise Faith,” Jiyong added, keeping his eye on the road.

“That’s not the problem. I could easily get any guy,” I scoffed. TOP coughed on his seat. Jiyong and Seungri laughed. “The problem is, I don’t have any outfit!” I sighed dramatically.

This time the car was filled with voice laughter.

“That was your real reason??????” Jiyong look at me through the review mirror laughing so hard.

“What else?” I shrugged.

“You don’t care if Seunghyun flirts?” TOP tried to strangle Seungri from the front.

“YAH!!! I AM DRIVING HERE!!!!” Jiyong shouted. The two of them kept their distance. Seungri snickered.

“Even if I do, there’s nothing I could do. I might as well enjoy myself then IF he does that,” I pressed my voice. TOP flinched. “So, can I please not go?”

“You will go Faith Evans! Jiyong, let’s go to the mall for a bit,” TOP looked serious through the review mirror. Ugh! He reminds me of my dad when he does that. Jiyong and Seungri seems fascinated by the idea and agreed to his command.

Before stepping out of the car, Seungri pulled out something from under the driver’s seat. I looked at it blankly.

“Disguise Faith,” Seungri wriggle his brows as if reading my mind.  He hand Seunghyun a beanie, a large nerd glass and asked TOP to change his designer shoes to a simple beach slipper. Still, he looked smoking hot. Seungri hand Jiyong an oversized windbreaker with hoodie and a cap. Seungri himself wore a turtle neck sweater which is surprisingly, a short shaggy wig that fit him and a dark shade. You bet, it’s not Bigbang. They looked like a bunch of weirdoes.

When we enter the mall, everyone snickered at their fashion style. Some even look at me as if sympathizing me, a normal girl, walking with these guys. They enter to this specific shop and begin to dress hunt for me.

After an hour of debating, TOP finally hand the dress of their choice to the counter. It was sparkling with silver blue glitters on the front. The halter neck and the back was plain black-dark blueish. It has a very low cutting on the back. Good thing the front is not that low. The length of the dress stopped mid thigh. Just perfect to make my short legs look longer than it should be. Not to mention, it was totally body fitting and you can see the curves at the right place. Even my s look nice. I didn’t show them though. A surprise for tonight.

Then, TOP brought us to the next shop for my shoes. These guys are more excited than I am. This time, TOP give Jiyong the privilege to choose shoes for me. Jiyong choose 6 inches gladiator’s pumps. It was black with silver sparkle on it. I must say, he has a real good taste.

“Entertain us tonight,” TOP seductively whispered in my ears after I give him his thank you kiss. It was already 7 when we reached the apartment. Jiyong and Seungri will pick us on 9 as we had promised to meet in the club on 9.40 pm.

I smiled and went to my room to get ready. After taking my bath, I straight away do my hair. Now my once orange hair already died to hazelnut with light blonde highlights. It was shoulder length. So I deiced to make a really lose curl to make it look quite messy but really y at the same time. then I do my makeup. I had the usual dark blue-black smokey eye with the hint of silver and this time, I use fake lashes.

“Why am I trying so hard???” I mumble to myself after a while.

Maybe because Park Bom, your boyfriend super hot ex-girlfriend, will be there. A small voice answered from the back of my head. I shake my head.

“Argh! I’m going crazy!”

Woah woah! Hold my own horses. I don’t believe that was me when I look at my overall appearance tonight. This is Barbie. An Asian version.  Thank you Youtube for the tips.

I was spraying my perfume when I heard TOP’s impatient voice urge me to come out.

“Faith!!! Are you ready?? It was already 9.05!!! Jiyong had been calling me names!!” he knocked.

“I’m ready!!” I replied. I wore my heels, look at my appearance for the last time and step out. As soon as TOP’s eyes laid on me, his eyes widened.

“Where’s my girlfriend?” he asked dumbly.

“She’s dead,” I replied casually.

“You are not going out like that!!” he whined.

“You bought me all of these!!!” I retort.

“YOU Twoo….” Seungri’s voice trail away. I turned and saw him standing on the doorway. “Hey pretty, wanna be my date?” he winked.

“You are not hitting on my girlfriend Seungri!!” TOP replied sternly while his eyes are still on me. he was folding his arm and look smoking hot.

“I know she’s Faith, stupid!” Seungri retort. “The dress made for you don’t they Faith?” he smiled.

“I guess so. Let’s go Seunghyun. You’ll stay by my side right if I dress like this?” I pulled him by the arms and the same time batting my lashes on him. He groaned and then sighed.

“I don’t know if I could control myself tonight,” he mumbles. His hand snake into my and pinched it lightly.

“Yah!! Keep your hand to yourself!” Seungri mumbles from behind. Top glared. I just hugged TOP closer and I could feel his body relaxed.

When we enter the car, Jiyong whistle. “I hope you stick by her side tonight. It was Faith whom I afraid will be stolen from you not the other way round,” he commented towards TOP.

“She better stay,” I hear TOP mumbles and wear his seatbelt. I just don’t understand men. One minute they asked you wear this and the next minute they get angry when you look good in it. Weird.