.the family day.

When You Broke My Heart 2 (Sequel)

 

“Thank you!!!! I’m starving,” I held my fork when I notice he was still standing next to me. Lowering his head and pointing on his cheek. I laughed.

“That’s better,” he said, satisfied when I give him his thank you kiss.

“What do you usually do when you have an off day?” I asked him when we cuddle on his porch later.

“Sleep, reading or just get lazy.”

“If you are in long holidays?”

“I visited my family,” he smiled.

“Ahh. You must missed them don’t you?” I look him up. Kissing his cheeks.

He smiled.

“how about going to my parents house next Saturday? I’ll have two days off,” he suggested. NOW, I sat up straight.

“errr…. I am not quite sure,” I fidgeted.

“Why????” he shook me playfully.

“I don’t know,” I stated it more like a question rather than a statement.

He laughed silently and ruffled my hair. Then his phone rang. Reaching in his pocket.

“Ah.. What is it?”

“Is it today?”

“Okay. we’ll be there,” he laughed.

“where is it again?”

“how about food?”

“okay. be there in an hour,” with that he end the call.

“You have to go?” I asked him, pouting. Guess I have to call Eva. I sighed.

“No. both of us will.”

******************************************************************************

TOP called the company car to take us to the place. He still didn’t tell me anything about where are we going or even why. He just asked me to wear long pants and slippers. Anything comfortable. He himself wear a grey long sleeved v-neck shirt with a black skinny jeans. He wore a simple tailored navy blue jacket over his shirt and roll both jacket and shirt sleeve. Making him look casual yet smoking y. I still couldn’t believe this hotty is my boyfriend.

Then I look to my outfit, a flaming red skinny jeans and a loose white top with ‘Baby in progresses written on it. TOP asked me to wear black gladiator sandals that he bought for me. I sighed. How could I ever fit to be his girlfriend?

“We are here, Faith,” he told me when the car pulled into the parking lot. It was a recreational park. But it was closed.

“It’s closed?” I point the sign.

“Ahh.. that’s because the company had reserved the whole park for the YG Family day today,” he smiled and pull me together with him to the entrance.

“Ah, TOP. They are on the river side,” the guy on the entrance greeted both of us and smiled at me. I smiled back. I could feel the guy is eyeing me. TOP must have sensed it as he put his arm protectively around my shoulder and bows slightly. As if taken aback, the guy offered a faint smile.

I laughed and TOP look at me with confusion in his eyes.

“Faith!!!!!!” Jiyong and Seungri waved from a far when they saw me. With them were the other artists under YG, the President, and other workers I guess, not more than 50 people. When he reached there, TOP bows. Unsure of what to do, I follow everything TOP did only to draw laughter from Seungri.

“Ah.. so you’ve come,” Sandara, the 2ne1 member, greeted me with a sly smile. Maybe I was just being sensitive. Her greetings was accompanied by snickered and menacing look from her members. But it turn 360 degrees when TOP and Taeyang bows to them. Taeyang came a little late than us.

“TOP! We haven’t take any pictures together lately!” CL pouted when she saw him.

“Well, we have all days!” he laughed and winked.

They were talking some more. Every time he wanted to excuse himself, either Bom or Sandara will make him stays. I feel a little left behind but tried to shrugged it off because I know this is the price I have to pay when my boyfriend is TOP.

“You okay?” Jiyong came up beside me. I turned and smiled.

“I guess I am,”

“Really? You stood here for more than twenty minutes looking lost,” he slung his hand over my shoulder and led me to the refreshment table. I look over TOP before deciding to go with him or not. Now, even the President, Daesung and I forgot to mention Se7en too, had engaged to the conversations with 2ne1 members. Sighing, I let Jiyong to lead me.

 “So, what did you do last night after we left?” Jiyong winked when we sat on the bench next to the refreshment table.

“Ah, we watched Harry Potter and then we slept,” I answered after taking a long sip on the fruit punch.

“No naughty things?” I almost choked out the drinks upon hearing his question. He laughed.

“NO! Ugh! What makes you think that?” I look at him indecorously.

“You shirt, baby in progress?” he pointed at my shirt.

“not everything should be taken literally, Kwon Jiyong,” I smacked him of the arm. he flinched and then laughed again. We were talking about some random stuff when the president hollered through the speaker.

“it is already 10.30 am. So, we’ll play the first game. Pick your group. 4 members each! NOW!!” everyone hassle to pick their group member. Jiyong translated it quickly enough to make me understand.

“We have to find another two!” Jiyong frantically pulled me with him searching for another two.

“Faith!!” TOP called when he spotted me. He ran across the frantic people towards me.

“Another one?” a female voice interjected from behind. I turned. Oh well, nothing can go according to plan don’t they?