Chapter Three

Princess Perfection♥

Trouble Maker On The First Day

 

Your POV:

After bidding the longest goodbye to every SINGLE one in the palace.Including the guards,maids,butlers,ect. But the important thing was that it's over now.You are now on the way to the airport where things will begin on your own.You remember what your father told you.He said you will be meeting someone special in Seoul.

 

Someone special.....who can that be?....

 

You plug in your earphones and play the song "Tonight-Big Bang" Yes you may be a princess but there is something you got to love mainly music."Princess your parents wants you to change into the clothing they gave you earlier" the driver reminded you which means you must be arriving any minute.You roll up the window thingy inside the car which let the driver see nothing but black.You started to change into the outfit your mom picked out.

 

Outfit:

 

Omo my mom pick this out?Wow she must know some good teenage sense of style keke...

 

Though there was one important thing missing.....the glasses that was suppose to make you look "different."You look inside the bag but there was no sign of any glass.But there was one thing left....a note.

 

Note:

Hello sweetheart!This is your favorite grandma~ I know you are finding the glasses right? Well i don't agree to your father's plan so i kind of made him to let me do the planning hehe sooo all you need to do to look different is wear makeup! unless you dont want to then just be yourself but hide your identity.If you get in trouble i will take the blame! I love you my granddaughter! LIVE YOUR LIFE!DREAM BIG! <3 

 

You jaw is dropped at the note.

 

WTF is this actually my grandmother.....? That explains why my clothes are so short *insert D.o eyes*

 

You felt the car came to the stop."Princess are you ready?" The driver make sure you finished changing before opening the door.You put on your black sneakers.

 

"Ne!Im all ready"

 

He then open the door for you to step out.You gave him the clothes that you just changed out of.

 

"Can you bring this back to the palace?"

 

He took it and put it safely in the front.You saw some people walking towards you.

 

"We are here to you princess"

 

They bow their head which caught some looks from other people around.

 

"Aish please call me Song..."

 

Oh i didn't think of a name....

 

".....Hana...Yeah Song Hana"

 

"Ok princ-i mean Hana"

 

You chuckled at them.You bet they were not used to calling someone that is royal by an actual name.They took your luggages.

 

"We will go check these in for you"

 

You nodded and they all left with your luggage.Everyone keep staring at you as you walk inside the airport.

 

"Are you by any chance Princess AhRi?"

 

A girl suddenly asked you.

 

..

 

"Ummm aniyo!Wae?Do i look like her?"

 

That's because i am Princess AhRi *mental facepalm*

 

"Yes you do but never mind then"

 

She smiled and left you dumbfounded.

 

"Umm Mr.Lee can you take me to the restroom?"You asked your driver that is still by your side.

 

"Sure your highness"

 

"Aish its Hana remember?"

 

"I mean Hana"

 

He laughed out awkwardly while rubbing the back of his head.He lead you to the restroom.You went inside and start to pull out some makeup products like eyeliner.You put on light makeup to at least make you look somewhat different.

 

"Ok im done!"

 

You walked with Mr.Lee all the way to the gate where your new life will begin.You breath heavily to relax yourself."Thank you for escorting me today Mr.Lee"You flash him an eye smile.

 

"Your welcome Hana.Be safe and please go out there and live your dream" The next thing you did surprised him.You actually gave him an actual hug.Yup you cannot do that at the palace because it counted as being "Toooo much contact" You let him go and started to walk inside,the whole time Mr.Lee waited until you were inside before leaving.You were almost there but stopped when you suddenly heard tons of girl screaming from somewhere.You look around and saw 12 boys trying to squeeze through a bunch of girls.

 

They seem familiar....Whatever lets just mind our own bussiness

 

You turned around and made your way inside again.You get to sit in the first class seats becuase your father don't want you seating with a complete stranger.You put on your earphones so you don't hurt your ears when the plane takes off.You had no idea what is happening around you becuase you don't want to mind anyone bussiness.You could feel people are taking seats around you because they were pretty loud.Moments later,the plane finally took off.You look outside the window,it was dark since you left late in the afternoon.

 

Wish me luck...... You decide to get some shut eye,so you put on your sleeping mask.

~♦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~♦~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~♦~~~~~~~~~~~•~

Who knew you would sleep through out the plane ride.You were reaching for your bag which is so high up.You jump up and down trying to pull it down but failed."Need help?" A tall dude with a mask around his mouth asked.You nodded.

 

Wow i have never seen a guy that is so flawless...WAIT wtf!Yah!Ahri come back to your normal self

 

You shook your head."Umm are you ok?"He asked a little concern of your actions."Uhhh yeah ummm thanks by the way"You grab your bag and headed for the exit.You walked outside where the luggage would be at but one of the assistant lady said it has been picked up already.

 

Weird who would pick up my luggages for me?

 

You continue walking out to where people get picked up.You sadly look around but no one looked familiar nor did anyone approached you.You decided to sit there to wait until someone come up to you.You checked the time and it is currently 2 A.M.You sighed deeply not knowing what to do.Suddenly a pair of hands covered your eyes.You grabbed their hand and twist it."AWW!Yah that hurts!"

 

Oh it's just Oppa........

 

Wait........

 

..Oppa?!?

 

"O-o-oppa?Omo did i hurt you?"You quickly let go of his hand.

 

"Wow those fast reflexes are always out to kill me"

 

You chuckled remember the times when your fast reflexes would either hurt him or injure him.

 

"It's your fault~"You stuck your tongue out at him.

 

"Well Welcome to Seoul Miss Hana"

 

"Thank y-Wait did the guards tell you...?"

 

"Yup they told me everything you told them"

 

You cover your face in embarassment.

 

"Hana is a nice name" He laughed 

 

"Yah i had to think fast so Hana is the best i can do"

 

"Im kidding"

 

"Humph"You turn around walking away madly but stop and turn around to face your brother 

 

"Uhhh where is the.."

 

You could see him pointing the opposite direction.You try to act cool while walking pass your brother.

 

"Oh come one Hana dont be mad.I was just playing around"

 

You smirked "Fine i will forgive you if you treat me with some bubble tea"

 

"Wow of course you would"

 

"You know me well~" 

 

You chuckled same goes with Rome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The both of you just got out of the bubble tea shop and is now at home actually Kaeun's and Rome's house.Yup Rome is right,she is nagging and complaining.Well unfortunately Rome never told his y wife that you will be living with them.

 

"Listen,I know i shoul've told you bu-"

 

"Dont you dare say 'but' this or 'but' that!I dont want to ing hear it!THIS HOUSE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE OURS!YOU.AND.ME!"

 

You bit your lips while listening to the conversation from the kitchen.You quickly took out your phone.

 

Phone do not fail me now...

 

After scrolling through your contacts you found her contact number.After the first ring she pick up which was suprising

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hyorin unnie??"

 

"Oh!AhRi!"

 

"I need your help"

 

"Why what's wrong?!"

 

"You live in Seoul right???"

 

"H-how did you know that?"

 

"Your area code....Anyways that's not important right now"

 

"Tell me what's wrong sweetie?"

 

"Ok it's a LONG story but do you know where Rome oppa live?"

 

"Yes i do wae?"

 

"Can you please come pick me up"

 

"Wait you're here in Seoul?"

 

"I'll explain later"

 

"Hmmm it's 3 AM-"

 

"Actually...pick me up in an hour because i want Rome to be asleep first"

 

"Ok sweetie get your stuff ready and i will be there in an hour"

 

"Thank you soooo much unnie"

 

"Bye see you later"

 

"Bye bye"

 

You put the phone back in your bag right on time before Rome came out of the kitchen.

 

"Princess your room is upstairs"

 

"How about Kaeun.."

 

"Dont worry i talked to her"

 

You slowly nodded and made your way up the stairs.You open the door.Your luggages was already in the room.

 

Im sorry oppa....

 

You grab a pen and paper.You started to write down a letter to Rome to let him know you will no longer live here.You told him not to worry and don't go finding her.You told him you want to live a normal life without being a burden to anyone.You folded the paper.

 

Why did father have to pick Rome..why can't he pick Hyorin unnie?!Aish 

 

You could tell Rome and Kaeun went to bed because lights were off.You phone started to ring.

 

"Hello?"

 

"AhRi im in front of the house"

 

"Ok i'll be out in a minute"

 

"Araso"

 

"Bye "

 

You hung up.You put the letter on the bed.You carried your luggages down the stairs.Ok maybe more like sliding them down the stairs because they were freaking heavy.

 

What did i pack?Rocks?

 

You open the door quietly.

 

"Going somewhere?"You heard Kaeun's voice coming from behind you.

 

"Uhhh yeah...have fun living with your Rome"

 

"Hah i knew you would leave"

 

Told ya she's a B.i.t.c.h

 

"You know what?Just shut the up .I never wanted to stay anyways.Suprised?You think i have manners just because I'm a ing princess?Well you thought wrong.Have.A.ing.Nice.Life.You.."

 

You quickly roll the luggages after closing the door on her.

 

Yup,

Danger Hana 1

y Kaeun 0

 

You smirked while walking out to the front.It feels good after saying all that to her actually who am i kidding?It feels awesome!

 

"Omo my AhRi!"

 

Hyorin ran to you and hugged you tightly 

 

"Cant.breathe."

 

"Opps sorry!"She quickly let you go.

 

"I miss you unnie!OMO WHY DO YOU AHVE TO LEAVE ME LIKE THAT?!"

 

"I miss you too my AhRi!But explain why are you here"

 

"Help me get these luggages in the car and i will explain"

 

She nodded.The both of you put the luggages in the trunk.You sat in the front.

 

"Ok spill it"She said with her eyes still on the road

 

"Ok so i got permission to e a normal girl....yup a princess's dream...anyways i left the palace yesterday.I just got off the plane and got pick by Rome my stupid brother.He never told Kaeun that i was staying with them so they had an arguement so i decided to call you because i do not want to live a normal life being a burdensome so i wrote a letter to Rome while he was sleeping and left it in the room Rome thinks im sleeping in right now-"

 

"Wait so Rome basically dont know you're with me?"

 

"Nope!"

 

"Oh if he finds out i am so dead but wait it serves him right for not stoping his marriage to be with me"

 

"Wait hold up!SO THE BOTH OF YOU WERE LOVEY DOVEY AFTER ALL?!"

 

"Well only for a month until he was annonced to get marry"

 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!"Hyorin flinched because of how loud your voice is.

 

"Im sorry!I wanted to but....."

 

"But what?Actually don't tell me its the past.."

 

"Are you mad at me AhRi?"

 

"No of course not just a bit disappointed in Rome"

 

"Its ok..it is the past..."

 

You pat her shoulders "Im here for you unnie"

 

"But i mean...i cant do anything about it.."

 

"Unnie you do know i have to stay with you until i get things straight"

 

"I think we have to go talk to my boss"

 

"Oh right...you're an idol"

 

"Yup!Did you know your brother is also an idol?"

 

"Jinja?!I didn't know he likes those stuff"

 

The both of you laughed out loud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yup,it is exactly 5:30 AM.You talked to Hyorin's boss and every thing.Yes he knows your AhRi.Priness AhRi to be exact and he is honored to let you stay until you get things plan out.You met Hyorin's 3 other members.They are really nice to let you share a room with Hyorin unnie.

 

"Hyorin you should sleep"

 

"Aniyo i already slept the whole day becuase we didn't have schedules"

 

"Father told me that i have to go to a high school called SM High School"

 

"Oh that's the high school not so far from here"

 

"Can you take me there today?"

 

"Sure!But we have to go to my shooting first then head out there"

 

"Ok!Well i'm gonna sleep"You lay your head on the soft pillow.

 

"Why am i suddenly getting sleepy aigoo"Hyorin did the same but laying down on her bed.

 

The both of you ended up falling asleep next to each other.Yup there you are sleeping with your closet unnie,in Seoul,a normal life-ish...how is that for the first day? Well if you ask me,it is pretty outrageous!First you ran away from your OWN brother and you showed Kaeun your wild side.You can't blame yourself because she messed with the wrong person.And how do you end it all?Well easy.SLEEP!And forget anything that happen at Rome's house.


A/N: HEY HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS STORY!KEKE I CAN BE RANDOM AT SOME PLACES BUT HEY!YOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO XDD ANYWAYS HAVE YOU GUYS WATCHED EXO SHOW TIME EP 9?! I HAVEN'T SO DONT SPOIL IT LOL I SHOULD GO UPDATE MY OTHER AFF KEKE BYE! <3 OH BTW SORRY IF THERE IS TOOO MUCH TYPO!AND SORRY IF IT'S A SHORT CHAPPIE!