Chapter Two

Princess Perfection♥

T h e T a l k & T r a i n i n g 

you  POV:

You felt the warm sun shining brightly on your eye lids.You slowly open your eyes but once again you let out a sigh remembering that it is just another typical day of being in this palace.It may sound like you hate having nice clothes and stuff even though you don't pick out your own clothes during gatherings and such, but it's just the job and responsibility you have for the people in South Korea.It's really tiring having to be perfect and try not to make one single mistake or else our reputation is ruin....You slowly sat up and made your way to the bathroom.You started to do your daily routine which is brushing your teeth,washing your face,and shower.After that was all settled,you went inside your closet and grab a gown and heels.

Gown:

Heels:

You made your way to the dining room.

 

"The princess has arrived"

 

The butler said before you enter the room.

 

"Goodmorning"

 

You said in a toneless voice.

 

"Goodmorning sweety,how was our sleep?"

 

Your mother asked as you took a seat next to your father.

 

"It was o.k i guess.."

 

"That's good to hear"

 

You sat there awkwardly while eating whatever the maid served for you.You kept peeking over at our father but he seem a little...distracted.Like he is trap in his own world.

 

"Minah."

 

You flinched when you heard your father called your name.It doesn't sound like he is happy

 

"Ne appa?"

 

"I need to talk to you so meet me b the pond after breakfast"

 

"Umm ok"

 

You answer him but your about to explode any minute since it sounded like you are in big big trouble.After those words,your father excused himself from the table.

 

"Am i going to get yelled at?Aish!"

 

You thought and sighed without knowing.

 

After breakfast was over,you nervously walked outside where the pond is.ou only saw your father sitting on the bench while looking at the water.You bit your lower lip before making your way over.

 

"Your highness,the princess arrived"

 

His butler told him.

 

"You guys may be excused"

 

Your father gave orders to the maids,guards and butler that was around.

 

"...why do the have to leave me and appa alone????"

 

You bow 90 degrees angle and sat down next to him.

 

"Is there something you wanted to talk about appa?"

 

He look at you before turning back to look at the water again.

 

"You know it's been really hard for me..I haven't slept well last night"

 

"All because of me..."

 

You slightly nodded.

 

"You seem a bit distracted lately"

 

You said while staring at the flower that is floating calmly on top of the water.

 

"You will always be my little princess no matter what right?"

 

"Of course!I'm daddy's spoil little princess"

 

You and your father laughed remembering the time when he called you his spoil little princess.

 

"You have grown so much,i remember you were just in my arms the day your mother gave birth to you"

 

You turn to look at your father who was looking at you.

 

"I know it's been tough for you to have such responsibility"

 

"Aniyo..it's called serving the people and that is most important"

 

You said that even though it is tough to have such a big job in life.

 

"Aigooo my babygirl did grow into such a beautiful young women"

 

"Appa!You make me sound like i have become old or something"

 

He chuckled at your complain.

 

"You have been lock up in this place for so long..."

 

He gave a long pause which made you a bit worried 

 

"But to repay you for being such a loyal daughter,i will let you go..."

 

"Go where?Shopping again?"

 

You asked a bit confused.

 

"Aniyo go live in the outside world like what you always dream of doing"

 

After hearing those words you nearly choke on your own saliva.

 

"N-ne?!"

 

"Don't make me change my mind"

 

"Appa!Are you being serious?!"

 

Your eyes are wide open.

 

"Yes i'm being 100% serious"

 

He smiled at you.You quickly stood up and attack him with a big hug.

 

"I love you daddy"

 

You hug him tighter.

 

"I love you too my princess"

 

It was a long hug.You glanced in front of you finding your mom and grandma smiling widely while giving you a thumbs up.

 

"Woahhhh such stalkers!"

 

You pull away from the hug.

 

"But remember this,you must not let anyone know you are a princess"

 

Your dad gave you an advice.

 

"Wait does that mean guards have to follow me 24-7?"

 

"Well i will make sure that you will be living a normal life but a rich life which means there will be drivers,maids,and stuff like that"

 

He explain to you.

 

"Araso but please don't make them invade my personal life"

 

"Fine i won't make them do that"

 

You smile widely.

 

"There is that smile that brighten up the day"

 

Your dad complimented.

 

"Appa~~Aish"

 

You pouted.

 

"You will be leaving tonight so get packing"

 

"Araso appa!"

 

"And remember you still have schedules"

 

"What is my schedule again?"

 

"You are going to do fighting skills training later"

 

"Dang it..But whatever!I'm gonna leave tonight!!"

 

You mentally explode excitement inside your head.You bow and walk off calmly until you reach the end of the garden,you started to squeal and jump happily making your maids worried.

 

"I'm gonna go out into the world!YEEYYYYYYY!"

 

You ran inside the palace happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are half way finish packing up your clothes and next is all your shoes.It may take another 2 hour or so before finish up the packing but there is also maid that can help you pack.

 

"Your highness we can take it from here"

 

The maids suggested and you gave them a nod.

 

"You have to get ready for training"

 

Your main maid said appearing out of nowhere

 

"Ok i will be out in a minute"

 

You went to the closet grabbing crop top and shorts with running shoes.You went inside the dressing room and hurriedly changed into the training outfit.

Outfit:

You grab your gym bag which has everything you needed.You quickly went out to the front gate,only to be attack my paparazzi.You quickly entered the car.On the way there,you quickly turn on the t.v.

 

"Today,all 12 members of Exo were chased by crazy fans which cause a car accident.Thankfully none of the members are badly injured but the manager is going through surgery"

 

After the reporter finish talking,the boy's faces from the gathering last night appeared which made you surprised.

 

"So they're idols?....."

 

You turn off the t.v and started to stare outside the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are running 6 miles since your trainer here is so mean giving you so much work to do but you are used to running man laps since you did training while growing up.

 

"One more mile left!"

 

Your trainer shouted clearly so you can hear.

 

"NE!"

 

You replied and kept on running.After running laps,you guys moved onto dancing.

 

"So what song do you want to dance to today?"

 

Your trainer asked while connecting some wires to the audio.

 

"Can we do 'One Way Love' by Hyorin Unnie?"

 

You of course knew the life of a kpop idol since your brother's first love,tell you about it all the time! She has always been there for you.She is like our own sister but since your brother got married,she don't come around the palace as often anymore and you have no idea why.

 

"Ok!You still remember the moves i taught you?"

 

"Of course!"

 

You smiled widely.

 

"Ok lets start"

 

He went to put on the song you wanted.You started dancing to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After long hours of training,you were finally back at the palace.As you enter the room,you saw everything was packed in luggages.

 

"I'm finally gonna live my dream..."

 

You smile at the thought.


(A/n) 

HEY! I HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS AFF~ ^-^ Annyeongg~ <3