Security

The Casanova's Daughters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

Security

Teddy's POV

I had another meeting with Seven for the reconstruction of the building that we bought for the girls. I'll be asking the girls for their opinions later but I have to consult and talk to Seven for the team that will do it. Of course they should be the best and trustworthy ones.

First up, will be their security, so a meeting with Seven's cousin, the CEO of a security agency would do. He knows how Seven treats my Sisters as his and for a couple of times that I had met him, he saw how these girls need protection, probably.

" CCTV's, fingerprint sensor, voice detector, all of those. We need it." I said as we are sitting in the CEO's office. " Another thing, do you have tracking devices or anything that can pinpoint which location they are?"

Choi Seughyun, their CEO looked at me in awe but furrowed his eyebrows. "Aren't you invading their privacy too much?"

" The most important thing is their safety," I answered.

Choi crossed his arms and leaned back on the couch. " You don't really want them out, am I right?"

Seven chuckled at his cousin. " Oh, you noticed already?"

" Yeah, sure!" Top/ Choi Seughyun rolled his eyes. " Having CCTV's and all is quite normal for someone who wants to feel secure. But installing them in almost a block? You are going to build business establishments, I got that too. But every inch of the supposed to be home? With voice detector and a fingerprint sensor? What do you think that building is? A vault?"

Seven frowned at his cousin but sighed after. " They needed to be protected from this world TOP. We d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter