3rd

My Beloved Stepsister❣

Flashback:

After their meeting at the beach, Chanyeol met Jiyeon again, it seems like they're fate.

Jiyeon live in the same apartment with Chanyeol's family apartment.

The fact that he met her again made Chanyeol want to squeal like a kid who got candy but he still manage to keep his cool image okay xD

"Hi? Aren't u the girl at the beach?" Chanyeol asked the girl who seemed busy to find her apartment's key.

"Eo? You? Hi!" Jiyeon gave him her angelic smiled that made Chanyeol's heart fluttered.

"So we are neighbor? I also stay here"

"Really?" Jiyeon asked and chanyeol nodded. Wide grin never disappear from his face.

"Ah, found it!" Jiyeon took out her apartment's key. "Want to come in?" she offered and of course Chanyeol accept it happily.

She entered her apartment with Chanyeol follow behind.

"I'm sorry, it's so messy" Jiyeon said and chanyeol chuckled, the fact is her apartment is clean and everything is put on the right place. Jiyeon asked him to sat in the living room

"Do you live alone?" Chanyeol asked curiously.

"Yeah, my dad is always going abroad for their business, sometime he went to Korea, too. By the way, what do u want to drink?"

"Everything is okay" Chanyeol said.

"Okay, wait a moment" Jiyeon said and went to her kitchen.

"So, u don't have a plan to come back to Korea, Jiyeon-shi?" Chanyeol asked while sipped his orange juice that Jiyeon gave.

"Well I haven't think about it but maybe when I graduate" Jiyeon said. "Wait! How do u know my name? Are u a stalker?!" Jiyeon eyed him suspiciously and chanyeol laughed.

"Haha no. Relax. I'm a good person, trust me. I'm Park Chanyeol" Chanyeol said offered his hand and Jiyeon accept it.

"Well, I'm Park Jiyeon. But how do u know my name?" Jiyeon asked with smile.

"this afternoon when u gave my phone back, i heard your friends called ur name." Chanyeol explained.

"Oh, right. haha I forgot. Nice to meet you Chanyeol-shi" Jiyeon said giving her best smile.

They chit-chatted happily till night, and Chanyeol forget his bestfriend who haven't come back from his "stalking mission" Where he go actually when the one he wants to stalk is chat with Chanyeol? -_-

After that time, they exchanged phone number and Chanyeol even add and follow every soc-med she has.

They become closer and closer as time goes and grew feeling for each other without Myungsoo knowing.

~~~

~~~

One month ago:

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Chanyeol asked Jiyeon after he put the infinity necklace on her neck.

That night Chanyeol asked her out for a dinner. It's another time Chanyeol come again to California. After they become friend and get closer, he can't help but to always think about her. So this time, when it's holiday, he made his way to meet her again. He made sure to make her his, this time.

"Oppa.. It's so beautiful! Thankyou!" Jiyeon said and hugged Chanyeol thanking him for the necklace but Chanyeol pulled away leaving the confused Jiyeon.

"You haven't answered me yet" Chanyeol said seriously and looked right into her beautiful eyes.

"Hmmmm... Let me think first" Jiyeon said teasing Chanyeol and pretended to think.

"If u don't want, Just forget it!" chanyeol got mad out of sudden and prepared to leave.

"Oppa!! Wait!" Jiyeon took his hand and persuaded him to sit again.

"Who said I don't want it?" jiyeon asked gently. "I just want to tease you" Jiyeon said and Chanyeol looked at her still pretend to be mad.

"I want it oppa, I want to be your girlfriend" Jiyeon said shyly that made Chanyeol giggled.

"Really?" he asked and she nodded.

He pumped his fist in the air and then planted his lips on her. Jiyeon is shocked but she gladly accept it and melted into his sweet kiss. That's their very first kiss.

"Thank you, Jiji. I love you. So much" Chanyeol said and pecked her forehead. Jiji is her nickname and only Chanyeol called it, he started to call her Jiji since they become friend and get closer. She find 'Jiji' is cute and suit for her.

"I love you too oppa. So much" Jiyeon said with her already blushed cheeks.

That night they spend their night together enjoying the beautiful view of the city.

~~~

~~~

 

Present:

-Jiji I miss u- Chanyeol texted her first. It's his lunch time and he quickly punched his phone keypad to text his love.

Not long after he received the reply.

-I miss u too, oppa! I have a good news, but also a bad news :( which one u want to hear first? (PS:Well bad news is maybe for me only :p)- Chanyeol read and worried.

-Good news first please" he quickly replied bcos his curiousity, not minding his surrounding and also his bestfriend who actually talked to him.

-I will back to Korea oppa!!!! Don't be too happy :p-

Chanyeol read and widdened his eyes he is so happy and wanted to squeal but still he keep his cool image.

He is smiling ear to ear.

-REALLY? YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM JIJI!!!! TELL ME WHEN IT IS I WILL PICK YOU UP!! :* But what is the bad news? :("

-I'm coming this Saturday, the bad news is my daddy will marry again :'( What if he don't love me anymore after he remarry? :'(-

-Aww, Jiji, don't be sad. You know ur dad need someone to take care of him too. He maybe feel lonely, I'm sure he will always love you My Jiji :* Don't cry okay, You know i'm always here for you *give a long peck*-

-Thank you oppa, I will try to be mature. My dad deserves happiness too-

-Yes Jiji, keep smile okay?-

-Neh oppa, I love you :*-

Chanyeol wanted to reply again but this time his phone got snatched away from who else? his bestfriend, Kim Myungsoo -_-

~~~

~~~

 

Myungsoo was eating in one of Cafe near their school. They school have finished and he goes there with Hyuna who clinging in his arm like there is no tomorrow. Thats when his phone ringing. He sighed and looked at the caller ID. It's his mom.

"Yes omma?" he said through the phone.

"Where are you, young lad? Go home now, ppalii! I know ur school had finished" his mom said nagging through the phone while myungsoo make a distance between the phone and his ear bcos his mom is yelling.

"Omma, stop yelling I can hear you" he said and his mom sighed in the other line.

"Where are u now?" his mom said calmly.

"Just go out with friends omma, why r u asking me to go home soon?" he said and groaned.

"I have something important to tell you, don't ask again. come home now, ppali! I will count!" his mom warned him and hanged up.

"Aishh, is there any mom who don't love to nag?" Hi said and sighed.

"What is it oppa?" hyuna who still clinging on him asked.

"My mom, and I have to go now. See u later okay?" Myungsoo said and prepared to leave but Hyuna held onto her wrist and kissed his cheeck. Myungsoo just glared but didn't get mad to her.

"Bye oppa"

"Yes, bye!" Myungsoo quickly leave forgetting that he hadn't paid the bills. Hyuna is the one who paid for it at the end.

~~~~

 

I Want to thanks all the commenters, subscribers, and upvoters, u guys are amazing! I LOVE YOU!! *throw chocolates*