1st

My Beloved Stepsister❣

It was a summer holiday when the two bestfriend decided to go for holiday. Kim Myungsoo and Park Chanyeol, they've become bestfriend since middle school. Both are school kingka and always together, but they are very different when it comes to love, Myungsoo is the playboy type, while Chanyeol is a serious type and never play with love, that's his life moto.

 

"Ya! Kim Myungsoo! Hurry up, will you?!" Chanyeol shouted from oustide Myungsoo's house. They are actually live in the same neighborhood.

"Aish, why so hurry? The flight is still 2 hours later okay?!" Myungsoo came out from his house with a suitcase with his clothes inside for two weeks, yeah they're going to California.

"yeah, but you know the traffic!"

"Whatever dude!" Myungsoo sighed and put his suitcase in chanyeol's car baggage.

"Can we go now, mr. park?" Chanyeol driver asked and he nodded.

"Ah! I cant wait to be there! California, we're coming! Wohoooooo!" Myungsoo shouted exitedly and Chanyeol did the same too.

Soon they arrived in airport and not long after their flight took off.

~~~

~~~

 

"FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The two boys took of their sunglasses while shouted in joy. They just landed and are taking their luggages. All the attentions or mostly from girl's in  the airport are on them, of course, who would miss such a perfect view seeing two hot guys!

"Where should we go first dude?" Myungsoo asked while winking to one of the girls.

"Tssk! such a flirt!" Chanyeol shooked his head seeing his bestfriend. "Let's go to my family's apartment to put our luggages first. And then we can go to the beach since it's near" Chanyeol said.

"SOUNDS GREAT!! LET'S GO!" Myungsoo said and they both took a cab.

~~~

~~~

 

"WOW!!! SO MANY HOT GIRL HERE!!! JUST WOW! IT'S CALLED HEAVEN DUDE!" Myungsoo said and Chanyeol just shook his head.

They just arrived at the beach and it's so crowded, of course it's summer break. They decided to sunbathing and look for an empty space.

They are busy scanning the area while 3 girls with their two-pieces bikini walked passed them while laughing.

Myungsoo nudged Chanyeol and said "Yah! Don't you find they're hot?! he said and smirked.

"Yeah!" Chanyeol said. "I think the middle one looks like Korean, don't u think so?"

"Yes! I think the same too and she's the hottest among them" Myungsoo said while still eyeing the back of the girls.

"Right right! there so many hottest girl here anyway, let's find the empty space for us first." Chanyeol said but Myungsoo disagreed.

"You just find it and I will stalk those girls" Myungsoo said leaving the annoyed Chanyeol.

"Tskk! What a flirt!" he said and continue finding the empty space for himself.

~~~

~~~

 

"God! Where's my phone?!" Chanyeol panic when he couldn't find his phone when suddenly he heard a sweet voice talked in Korean.

"Hey! is this yours?"  a pretty girl asked while handing a phone. It's indeed his phone.

He took the phone and looked up to see the girl when his heart almost dropped.That's the girl earlier he just saw with Myungsoo.

"T-Thank you" he thanked the girl politely.

"I saw u drop it there so I followed you." The girl said while took off her sunglasess and smiled to him.

"Are you Korean?!" the girl asked and sat next to him.

"Y-yes, you too?"

"Yeah, I live here since two years ago when my parents divorced and I'm with my dad." she said and sighed.

"I'm sorry" Chanyeol said feeling guilty.

"Nah! It's okay.How about you?"

"A-ah, I come for holiday" Chanyeol said and looked into her eyes. He's sure his heart is going crazy. "May I know your-" Chanyeol couldn't finish his sentence because that girl got called by her friend.

"Jiyeon Park! Harry Up!"

"Yes, Wait me!" the girl said and turned to look at Chanyeol

"I think I must go, nice to meet you!" She smiled and stood up.

"W-wait!" Chanyeol said but she already left.

"So her name is Jiyeon?" He said eyeing the back of the girl's figure while touching his jumping heart.

~~~~

~~~~

Chanyeon moment for the beginning, don't worry myungyeon moment will come too ^_~

hope my story won't confused you and please bear with my poor english :(

comment,subscribe,upvote ^^

 

-JiyeonnieL <3