Final

Hiccup

I was watching Tv late at night since I can't sleep right now. I always like this since my husband was busy his schedules as an idol of the famous member nowdays. Who? It's Kim Jongdae but his stage name is Chen. Well, since he was busy promoting their special album, 'Miracle of December', he rarely went home.

I just sighed. I miss him right now. I flipped the channel on the tv for couple times before I decide to turn it off. What should I do today? After a long thought, I decided to just go to my room, open the lappy and maybe playing some online game. I was going to get up when...

"BOO!" I just widened my eyes and automatically I starts to hiccup. I just look at my husband who was busy laughing at me as earlier I was so shock that I sit on the floor right now. 

"You.. *huk*... Yeobo.. *huk*" I slowly called him while hiccup. This is what happen. Whenever I got shocked, my hiccup will automatically came out and it's hard to stop it unless I drink some honey water. That's what my mom always do whenever this happen since I was kid.

"Aigoo, your face was so funny earlier!" He said and continue laughing.

"Shut *huk* up!" I said. "I can't..... *huk* stop my hiccup.. *huk* now." I said. Then, he stop laughing and look at me, this time with worried face.

"Jagi~ I'm.... I'm sorry... I forgot you can't get to shocked over something." He said and quickly lift me up to the couch.

"Can you *huk* make a honey water for me?" I asked. He just nodded and quickly rushed to the kitchen. I put my hand to my chest trying to breathe deeply, but my hiccup still not gone. 

"Jagi~ Where you put the honey?"

"Somewhere at the cabinet." I said and hiccup again. Aishh, I hate this!

"I can't find it!" He said as he was standing in front of me.

"What?" 

"Can't find it." He said and sit beside me.

"Otto... *huk* kae? I swear that I *huk* bought it few days ago." I said.

"Is that the only thing that can cure your hiccup?" I just nodded. "Are you sure?"

"Yes!" I said.

"But I think there is another method that can stop your hiccup." I just furrowed my eyebrow.

"What then?" I asked before another hiccup comes again. "Hurry up. I can't--"I was unable to finish the words when Chen put his lips on mine. I was shocked and then I realized something.

 

My hiccup is gone.

 

"There... It's gone." He said as he broke the kiss and put his forehead against mine.

"It is.." I said, before I blush when I thought about the kiss just now.

"Your face is red." He said and chuckled. I slap his chest.

"Don't do that again." I said.

"Do what? Making you shock or.. the kiss?" 

"Of course not making me shock again." I said. "Not the kiss."

He just smile."Well, I had to kiss you whenever you hiccup huh?" I just giggle.

"Welcome home.." I said before putting my head on his shoulder. 

"I gladly went here. I miss my cute wifey so much!" He said before wrapping his arms around me.

"Have you eaten yet?" I look at him. He just pout and shooking his head.

"I miss your pancakes. Kyungsoo always making kimchi stew and I sick with it." I just laughs.

"Okay baby boy. I will make it for you." I said and he just nodded, release his hug. I peck his lips before moving to the kitchen to cook for him. As I was searching for the floor in the cabinet, I found something that makes me frustrated.

"YAH, KIM JONGDAE!!!!" As I go to the living room, he was already hiding at the side of the couch.

"Hehehe~ I'm sorry?" He said, with questioned look.

"You are so dead!!!" I just looking at him.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...with a bottle of honey on my hand.

 

*Done! hohohoh... hope you like this..... Happy reading!!!!*