p r o l o g u e

Karissa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♣♣♣

 

Park Miyeon.

A name only a few can remember that one would ever wonder if she did exist. And yes, she did exist. Because she needs to exist. For him to be loved. For her to live. And for it to be born.

 

♣♣♣

 

Every picture tells a story. Sometimes we don't like the ending. Sometimes we do.
And sometimes, we don't understand it. Not at all.

 

Somewhere in the middle of a quiet lonely street, was a house that was built to stand out from the rest. The house was quite big to call it a simple home, thus awe struck passersby silently agreed with themselves to call it a mansion. The mansion was built just a few years ago, however, due to some circumstances wherein it looked like the housekeepers forgot to do their tasks, it already looked old and frail for its actual age.

Since it was a quiet home, everyone thought the mansion was already abandoned. Unfortunately, it was not. A family lived there along with a couple of their loyal butlers and maids. People don't notice them for they rarely left their huge home, and if they will, it was like they are one with the wind, a few can feel them but can't entirely see them.

 

Sitting on the swing placed at the veranda, was a girl, staring blankly at the garden. Motionless, she kept her gaze towards the abandoned garden whose beauty had already long faded. As the swing moved ever so little, a man walked towards her, bowing before speaking, "Our lady Miyeon, it's time for dinner."

The girl named Miyeon didn't move. All she did was stare. Stare at the lifeless garden. Sensing that his master wouldn't respond, the butler sighed and bowed, leaving Miyeon alone. Miyeon didn't moved. She stayed still as her gaze remained towards the garden. The garden that was once filled with color, with love. The garden where it all happened. 

Miyeon's hands tightened around a rectangular object that appeared to be a photograph. A photograph filled with memories. Lovely memories that one could treasure for the rest of his life. And as she tore her gaze away from the garden, a tear fell down her cheek, down towards the photograph. Miyeon stared at it. All she did was stare. Stare at the photograph until one name came out of .

"Jimin."

 

♣♣♣

 

"Jimin!"

Miyeon laughed as she kept on running after her bagel husband. "Jimin slow down!"

Jimin turned around, looked back at his wife lovingly with those beautiful eyes of his, "Okay, okay, come here."

He abruptly stopped opening his arms wide as Miyeon jumped into his embrace giggling. Jimin tightened his hold around her as he closed his eyes, inhaling her scent.

"You ran so fast!" Miyeon giggled as she playfully slapped her husband's arm, pulling slightly away from him.

"Yeah, but I did stop for you to catch me didn't I?" he laughed as he tucked a lose strand of hair behind her hair. He looked at her lovingly as he cupped her face, leaning, their foreheads now touching. He looked at her in the eyes and instantly, a smile crept up his handsome face.

That smile. That beautiful smile. It was the reason why Miyeon fell for him for the first time. And she kept falling for him every single time.

Miyeon cupped his face, caressing his face so gently, "I love you, Park Jimin."

Jimin smiled, wider than before, his eyes nearly closing and he leaned towards Miyeon capturing her sof

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter