Hidden Feelings [2nd Chapter]

Secret Feelings

**

“Lets jut forget about that for awhile ,we have something more important, look, I've found a house for us to live for a while.. But it's just the size ... isn't too big , is that okay for you?" Taeyeon went into the house while looking around all of the room,"It's great. I'm totally okay. Since it was a bless for us to find a house in short time. Gomawo,sica~yaa!!"

Jessica put down all of her bags she has been bringing before,"How about your applicant? Got a reply?" Still in deep with her thoughts, sica sighed as she got no response from the girls she asked,"Kim Taeyeon!!!" taeyeon was shocked because of sica's sudden scream,"Ne....?"

 

"What are you thinking about? You're not getting any problems,right?" She shook her head with a smile flashing from her face,"Aniyo.. I'm just .. Tired"

"Tired .. ? Go .. get some rest, since i have to go now.. I left my work at working time, so i have to go back now.." Taeyeon nodded then jessica hurriedly picked up her small bag and waved to taeyeon,"Ah,i bought some food for you, you can eat first,don't wait for me" 

 

Taeyeon POV

'What a life'

It was a blessing for me to have such a good friend like you,sica~ya. I don't know how would it be if i don't have you. 

 

After she left, i decided to clean up the house while waiting for her to come back. Honestly, i really can't bear such lonely situation like this. I need to go out, but i'm not that familiar with this town.

Well, i came from Jeonju, and rarely come to seoul, I need to wait for jessica to take me out for a walk tonight.

 

End of POV

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Lunch time was almost over and jessica felt so grateful that she arrived on time , she walked toward her room together with other wokers.
“Omo,sica~ya ! Did you hear the gossip about sajangnim and that haughty girl ?” afraid to be caught, she,eunjung,talked in hushed tones,”Who ? That new girl ?” eunjung nodded and added,”Yes ! I heard that he was forced to marry that girl”
“Jinjja ? Who would marry such a woman like that ?” eunjung raised her shoulders and shook her head ,”That’s rich people’s risk”

_____________________________________________________________________________________
 

Siwon was still so busy with his work that he ignored some calls from his mother, he

After he finished his work , his phone suddenly rang again , taking a look at the caller's name and answered it,"Oh,Minho~ya,What's wrong?"

"Hyung! Why don't you answer my call ? I've called you for about 5 times!" Siwon sighed and put his right hand on his forehead,"I thought it was omma who called, why are you calling?"

 

"Honestly,omma told me to call you. She asked you to go home tonight, why? Did you do something wrong?" Siwon sighed for the umpteenth time ,"I could guess the reason. It must be because of tiffany" 

 

"Stop caring about the girl. Btw, have you seen the girl?",

"Which girl?"

"You're having interviews for new workers,right? I told the girl to apply for a job there"

 

"What's her name? Well,i did a lot of interviews today and i mostly forget their name" 

"Molla, try to find it yourself. Hyung,i'll hang up now,noona is coming"

 

*off

 

Siwon POV

Mwo! Is he giving me a puzzle to solve ? Calling and hanging up the phone without waiting for my answer.

 

'I told the girl to apply for a job there"

I hissed as i tried to remember some interviews, but it turned out i couldn't remember all of the girls.

Whatever . Put it aside ! I have to finish my work first.

 

End of Siwon POV

_____________________________________________________________________________________
 

"Aigoo, i've been waiting here since 1 hour ago, what took you so long,noona?" Sooyoung sighed as she looked at minho,"The prof. won't let me out if i didn'tfinish the task,even when i was hungry." didn't even felt pity for her sister, he laughed out loud after seeing his sister's face,"Yah!! What so funny? Stop laughing like that,you made me feel ashamed !!"

 

He cleared up his lung and stopped his laugh right at that time,"Arasso. Kajja, i'm hungry"

"What? You're going to pay for me,right?" Sooyoung asked while smiling mischievously.

 

"Ani. You" sooyoung pouted then walked to the car ,"Let's ask hyung for a treat" he suggested.

Sooyoung turned around while giving a nod,"Good one!"

_________________________


Siwon was talking happily with a man when minho and sooyoung went into the room, "Donghae hyung?!" He called right after he stepped his feet to siwon's room,

Both of them turned to minho and sooyoung while flashing a smile ,,While waving his hand, donghae told them to come closer.

 

Minho dan sooyoung accelerate their pace to approach the boys,"Oppa ! Why don't you tell us if you're going back to seoul ?" Donghae flashed a light smile as his answer,"Actually, i never know that i would come to seoul this quick. Because of work, that's why i'm back to seoul" he explained, "How's uncle and auntie? Do they come with you?

Siwon nodded,"That's why omma told me to go home tonight"

 

"Jinjja? Good then!  I thought we are going to have dinner with that arrogant girl" minho said then took a seat next to siwon ,"Arrogant ? Who?" donghae asked ,curious ,"Tiffany. You don’t know her,hyung?" donghae frowned at first but then nodded his head ,"Tiffany? The one that have chased siwon like crazy,am I right ?"

"Ne. Aniya, She's just too obssesed in me. I never feel her love though" minho nodded in agreement,"She did. Also,i kept on wondering if hyung has ever made a promise with her" siwon shook his head immediately,"Impossible, but i made one. That i would be her bestfriend,forever" donghae smiled mischievously at siwon ,"That’s your wrong , you shouldn’t treat her like that, that’s why she fall for you"

Siwon raised his shoulders then tried to run away from the topic by asking another question ,"Ah! I was wondering why my dongsaengs are here ?" Sooyoung pointed at minho while saying that he was the one who dragged her here,"He drags me here"

Minho looked at sooyoung in disbelief,"Mwo?! Why you took the blame on me? You didn't even say 'No' when i asked you to come to hyung" 

Just by looking at them both, siwon could guess the ‘Reason’ for them to be there,"I know why you're here,kajja. Both of you must be craving for food now" both sooyoung and minho were so happy that they dragged siwon and donghae with them,"My oppa was the best!!" 

 

_________________________

 

"So? Where would you both go after lunch?" Siwon asked them after he was done ordering his food,"Home?" Minho said doubtly while looking at sooyoung,"You're going home too,right?" Minho asked again.

"Of course! Omma told me to help her at home" 

 

"Wow,Am I having something bad with my hearing ?! Choi Sooyoung ? Will go home just to help her mom ?? ... Unbelievable " donghae said,followed by laughters from siwon and minho,"That's because she need something from omma" siwon added , while sooyoung threw her so called 'Dead Stare' to minho , minho could only shut his mouth listening to his hyungs,"You're bullying him with your stare" donghae said again

"Stop staring at people like that, every man would run away from you" he added again.

The lunch felt like a nightmare for sooyoung since she was cornered by three men but soon it changed as a sweetdream after her food came,

"Omo! How could you maintain your weight after eating all of these foods?"

"I'm Choi Sooyoung, and i would never gain weight just because of these foods, they are my lover"

 

_________________________

 

Both siwon and donghae went back to the office while minho and sooyoung went home,

"I heard from my mother that you're going to have an arranged marriage?" Siwon sighed as he took 2 glasses of coffee and handed one of it to donghae,"Everything can change,right? How could I marry her when I don’t even love her..”
“That’s what life is. You can’t make a prediction about what will happen in the future. But if someday you need me, ask me. I’m going to help you though..- ”

"Let me tell you something. But always keep it as a secret,okay?" Donghae frowned for the umpteenth time but nodded his head quickly,"What's that? Boy's issue or ...?"

"There is someone caught my attention lately" donghae opened his mouth in disbelief,"Jinjja?! I was about to tell you my secret too. And that's it. Who's that girl?" Siwon sighed before answering donghae's questions,"I'm not sure about her. It seems like a dejavu,you know? Seeing the same person accidentally and then ..-"

"Fall for her , twice" donghae said,interupting siwon before he finished his words,"Ne. Even when I didn’t have time to get closer to her.. How about you? Falling for a girl now? After closing your heart for years?" Donghae shook his head in doubt,"Who knows? It's not that i have totally fall for the girls, she's just .. Interesting" ,

"I'm sorry,did you just say,interesting? Nah, I'm curious about the girl now, do you know her?" Donghae shook his head while flashing a smile,"No,but you did. Hmmh.. Nothing important though, Just forget about it, lets talk about something more interesting, how's your job ? Having fun being CEO now?" siwon formed an 'O' with his mouth and looked at him in disbelief,"Is that what you called as 'Something Interesting'? Well, that's kinda make me bored"

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

Sooyoung and Minho were on their ways back to their home,"Ohho, What's wrong with our miss choi?" Minho said , realizing that sooyoung has been so quiet since they went into the car,"What do you think?" Minho shook his head innocently,"Was there something bothering you lately?" He asked her again,"Minho~ya . Do you think this 'Arranged Marriage' could happen in our life too?" 

"Why are you asking about that,noona?"

"I'm feeling so bad for oppa. He should have,found someone better than tiffany. Well, she may be mature but she's not his style"

"He's not going to marry her, believe me. He won't. You know hyung, he could change into someone uncontrollable" she looked at him suspiciously,"Seems like you guys are keeping a secret from me" 

 

"It's not something criminal though, stop it there. We won't talk about this at home" minho parked his car in the garage then went right into his room,"Mwoya! He's really weird!!" She said in frustated tone when her mother came towards her,"Choi Sooyoung! Could you stop whining for today and help me?" Sooyoung gave out a heavy sigh before agreeing her mom, "let me change my cloths first. Ah,omma, are you going to invite that girl tonight?"

 

Mrs.Choi looked confuse and frowned,"Which one?"

 

"Of course that most arrogant woman"

 

"Ah,that one. Why ? Do you want me to invite her?" Sooyoung shook her head quickly while showing her annoyed face,"No,please?"

"I'm sorry, your dad already told them to come today"

 

"Really? Ou,Come on! It's family dinner and we are inviting her to come? Really pissing me off" she protested while walking towards her room,"I'm going to prepare the most delicious food for her!" She muttered right after she closed the door."

 

___________________________

 

To:Siwon Oppa

 

Oppa ! Seriously. Don't you have someone you could take with you? I mean that 'Someone'.you know what! Tiffany are going to join our dinner tonight. :-(

 

___________________________

 

From : Siwon Oppa

 

If i have, i would like to take her to meet our parents as soon as possible! Just act like nothing happened and enjoy the dinner tonight ;) 

 

Sooyoung threw her phone after reading her brother's message,"Every girl is okay,but not her"

_________________________________________________________________________

 

Siwon was back to his room , finishing his works to be able to be home on time. 

He pressed the number '1' on the telephone ,"Gwangsoo, can you come to my room now?"

 

**

 

"Sajangnim" he called as siwon looked up to him,"You're here. Could you give me the documents for the employees accepted here?" Gwangsoo suddenly handed him the documents he brought with him ,"What's this?"

"The documents. I was about to give you these before you called"

 

"Really? Nice timing. Okay,thankyou, you can go now"

 

"Arasso,Ah. That girl was also accepted. You must be happy now" he added before leaving the room,"What do you mean? Why would i?" He smiled mischievously then left the room.

"Yah! Lee Gwangsoo!!" He shouted right after he closed the door,"Ahh.Seriously!" He muttered to himself but then starting to check the documents one by one.

 

**

 

Siwon was still so busy with his works when someone knocked on the door.

Toc .. Toc ..

 

"Come in" he said without paying attention at his guest,"Are you busy now?","Kind of" he looked up to the man who just get into his room ,"Hae? Why are you here again? Didn't you say that you have something up just now?"

Donghae sighed and laid his tired body to the sofa,"I just came from it"

"And what's with your face right now?" Siwon asked again ,putting aside his works then raised his arm ,trying to relax his body,"I met her" he muttered and siwon heart it,"Who? Your ex?"

"Eoh, That girl, Im Yoona" siwon widen his eyes in surprise,"Jinjja? So,she's back again? Good for you,right?"

"Mwo?! Good for me? It should be bad for me. She's not a single woman anymore,she has a boyfriend" he stated then put on his pathetic looks,"It's not that she's married ,right? They could have broke up someday, no one knows"

"No. They are going to married though. No more chance for me"

 

Siwon just got up from his seat and went right to donghae's side, patting his shoulder,"Then how about the girl you asked me?"

"Who?"

 

Siwon frowned as he asked him back,"Who? Are you asking me now..?"

 

Donghae nodded but soon laughed because of his foolinesh,"Aish,Jinjja! What's so funny? Why are you laughing?" Siwon asked again,

"Aniyo, i almost forgot about the girl. She works here. Don't tell me that you forget my new ideal type"

 

"Cold girl? Your ideal type is turning 180 degrees. Why ? Found it more interesting?"

 

"You may not know about it but seriously . They are mysterious! Siwon~ya, i'm counting on you" 

 

"For what? That girl? I won't,before you told me her na-"

 

Knock .. Knock

 

The door was opened and a woman appeared right after that,"Am i disturbing you two?" Donghae flashed a smile while taking a slight glance at siwon,"No. Feel free to come in" siwon stared at donghae ,giving him What-are-you-doing looks,"What's that,Tiffany-ssi?"

 

"Don't need to be formal in front of your friend, you know we're going to married soon" donghae patted his shoulder as he get a permission to left the room,"I'm leaving now,siwon~ya, we'll meet up later" 

"Nice to meet you ..  Mrs. Tiffany?" He said before leaving the room.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Siwon smirked then he forced a smile on his face,"Really? I don't think we have the right to talk about marriage things since you know it won't happen"

"You know you can't cancel this marriage since you know it won't happen too, Choi Siwon"

 

"You're too full of yourself,fany~ssi. This marriage won't happen because i never love you. You should .. At least,understand me" siwon lower his voice while looking at her ,

 

"What's so important with that ? I love you. That's it. I could wait for you to love me" she took his hand and held it tightly,"I won't let go of your hands when i catch on it again"

She handed him the documents she brought with her,"Read it carefully. And i'm giving you three months long to change your mind" she then left without looking at him.

 

"Damn it!"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Siwon left his room with anger showing from his face,"Gwangsoo, don't forget to prepare the files that i need for tomorrow's meeting. I'm going now"

"Where are you going?" No answer from siwon,Gwangsoo shook his head and sighed ,"It must be hard for him"

 

Siwon was walking in a quick pace until he accidentally bumped into a girl that cause the girl to fell on the floor because of his big body,"I'm sorry, did i hurt you?" Siwon asked while offering some helps to the girl,"No..No,I'm okay..But .. Sir, your shirt?"

 

===

 

"No,It's okay! Nothing to worry about"

 

"No,It's my fault,let me clean it for you" she argued ,making siwon to sigh while taking off his shirt,"Are you sure? You need to do a soft-clean for this" he said as he handed her the shirt,"Geundae.. I think i have seen you before, who are you?"

The girl looked up to siwon ,"Ne? Me ? Ah, Yes ..the interview.."

 

"Ah, So you're one of the applicants? How about your .. Name?"

 

"Kim Taeyeon. Call me Taeyeon if you want to" siwon nodded his head with a sneaky smile on his face,"Kim Taeyeon..? Can i have your phone number,at least? So that i could call you , i mean, for my shirt" Taeyeon quickly save her phone number on his phone and bowed to him before leaving,"I would contact you. Very soon" she nodded while putting her best smile .

"Was that a Dejavu?" He muttered then left the place.

 

===

 

Siwon was having his spare time at the han river and took a sit which gave him a wonderful sight,"So peaceful.." He said then rested his tired body ,closing his eyes to get better feel,"Feel better,huh?" Someone asked , forcing him to open his eyes,"Here. I bought you one americano" siwon took it then looked up to the person ,"Yahh,lee Donghae. Are you stalking on me right now?" Donghae laughed as he sit next to siwon,"Not really. But i got a call from gwangsoo, telling me that you maybe having a hard time now" siwon rolled his eyes,"Seriously. He was just , too over-acting, i think"

"Was that him over-acting or you? Uhm, So, i bet this must be because of Tiffany?" Siwon sighed ,looking straight to the river,"Now,can you tell me about your current relationship with her now?"

He changed his peaceful face to a smirk,"Current status? Don't act like you don't know,hae~ya"

 

"Then get married" his words finally forced siwon to look at him,"What do you mean? You know i never want fake love"

"Then don't. What's their reason for this arranged marriage? Don't you have another way to go besides this one?" Siwon looked down without answering donghae's questions,"Make it longer. You have to try,well, i'm not teaching you to take rebel on your parents.. You know i experienced it too .. " donghae said again.

 

"But you lost,right?"

"Better than saying that i lost, i was just giving up anything that should be given" 

 

===

 

"Yah,Kim Taeyeon. What's with this shirt? Whose shirt is this?" Sica said as she lifted up the shirt,"I accidentally bumped into someone and that's it. My coffee got spilled out all over his shirt"

"This shirt looks expensive, you have to wash it separately,taeyeon~ya"

"Yeah, i know.. "

Sica nodded then gave the shirt to taeyeon,"... ah! Almost forget" jessica hurriedly went to her room to take out something for taeyeon,"Mwoya" she muttered after sica left her.

"I received this letter when i arrived just now, open it, it must be from the company"

 

“.............................-
"Congratulation For you,Mrs. Taeyeon Kim for your approval to work in this company"

Regards,

Choi Siwon

CEO of Choi's Enterprise”

 

 "Yahh, Congratulation!! Taeyeon~ya!! You've been accepted. " taeyeon turned to sica and gave her a hug,"Thanks for helping me with this,sica~ya”

"Hhmm.Neh. I'm happy for you too. But really ! don't forget to buy me some food after you got your first !!" Both of them laughed together as they then make a small party for taeyeon’s first job at the company.

Hello guys !! I'm sorry for this late-post .. :-( Since i'm kind of busy lately .. 
But please enjoy this story :D

And also, Don't forget to leave your comments .. 

"a comment means a lot for all authors that love to make fanfics .. :D"