Hidden Feelings [1st Chapter]

Secret Feelings

Hello People !! ;) I'm sorry for taking so long posting this 1st Chapter .. firstly !! Thankyou so much for all subscribers !!
I hope you like this chapter, it may be boring or - .. ?
Please leave your comments after reading it .. Don't be a silent one,okay ? ;)

Also, Taeyeon-Siwon couple may sounds new .. But believe me , they have the chemistry for being a 'Real Couple''

 

The situation at Chois’ mansion felt a bit weird for siwon because his father suddenly forced him to go home just because his friends came from abroad , It may looks usual for others,but not from siwon, he got bad feeling towards the dinner.

 

He felt a little bit weird because of the sudden dinner, siwon remained silent while listening to their parents' conversation.

Siwon felt more weird when his father kept on bringing about his girlfriend and arranged married. Siwon looked up to the girl who was sitting next to him,"Why don't you tell me about this dinner's ?” he said to the girl who was busy with her phone since dinner,"They didn't tell me anything. I thought it would be our usual dinner" sooyoung said in her slowest tone,"Wait until your turn later" 

 

Not even a word came out from siwon's mouth, he kept on being silent

 

"Siwon~ah, You know about your marriage with Tiffany , right?" Siwon sighed because he got no choice besides nodding his head,"Don't need to worry, we would give you both time to get close to each other" 

"Thanks for giving us time" siwon said without looking at his father.

 

Siwon took a glance at tiffany who was sitting right in front of him and flashed a bitter smile before leaving the dinner room,"I need fresh air, see you later" siwon said then left the room and was followed by his younger brother ,choi minho.

 

It was the best time for siwon as he was relaxing his body at the park behind their home,"Same reasons?" 

He took a slight glance at his younger brother,"Honestly, i have never found other reasons beside that one"

"Too easy to guess, want to hear something from me?" He was asking without even looking at siwon,"Is that interesting for me ?" 

"Simple, i want to introduce you to my friend, She's older than me and i bet that you would fall for her eventhough she’s not your ideal type"

 

Siwon flashed a light smile before giving any respond to minho,"No doubt? What would you do for me if i'm not falling for the girl?" 

"Hyung! I would do anything for you if i was wrong! You can keep my words!" Siwon laughed because of minho's confidence,"Got it"

 

"Also, There's one question i want to ask you. You've been knowing each other for 7 years, i mean you and tiffany, but how come you got no feeling for her?" 

"We're friends. Friends would always be friends for me" 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Siwon was told to sleep at his family home because it has been too late to go home last night. It was 06.00 a.m when he forced himself to wake up and got ready to go to office, he went straight to the dining room and join his family.

"Good Morning!!" He said while taking a seat next to sooyoung,his younger sister,"Morning too. How's your sleep , my son?" 

"Great as usual, Ah, It's been a while. I missed your breakfast,omma"

 

Mr.Choi smiled as he continue to look at his newspaper "Put that paper down. Have some breakfast first" mrs choi said while pouring the water for his husband,"Arasso" 

"Oppa, can you take me to campus today?" , "Wae ? Where's your car?"

"At the service center. Please .. Just for today.." Siwon nodded his head while having a bite of his favourite waffles,"Siwon~a, why don't you go and play catch with me this weekend?" 

"Playing catch? Sounds fun. Just both of us?" Sooyoung glanced at her father ,"Can we all go together? It's been a long time since our holiday last year,appa"  , "Of course" 

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

After finishing their breakfast, both siwon and sooyoung went straight to siwon's car ,"So? Why don't you ask your boyfriend to take you ?

"What boyfriend? I broke up with him last week" sooyoung said while putting her lip gloss on,
"Oww,I'm sorry, but why? You guys seems okay.." Sooyoung sighed as she put down her lip gloss,"He cheated on me" siwon widen his eyes in shock,"Seriously? Such a player. Let me give you one suggestion, You should find your real soulmate sooyoung~ah. Stop playing around or else, you would be like me. 'Arrange Marriage'" 

Sooyoung looked at him in disbelief,"What do you mean? You're not going to accept that marriage,right ?”

Siwon frowned then shook his head while laughing,"I'm not. But,what's wrong with your reaction just now? Seems like you are having a bad term with her?"

She nodded her head and sighed for the umpteenth time,"I hate her. She was the one who asked my ex-boyfriend to accompany her when she was going to a club"

"Really? Your ex must be bad too, he should have just .. rejected , her offer,right?" 

"That's why i hate them both" he flashed a smile then had his focus back to the street.

 

“Here we are. Should I come to pick you up later?” sooyoung thought about it and then shook her head,”No,I will go with minho. Anyway,thankyou much,oppa. See you later” sooyoung waved her hand before getting out from siwon’s car.

 

**

“Hi Girls” sooyoung said hi to her besties but she was ignored by them,”Is that your brother?” her friend,yuri, asked without even looking at sooyoung,”Cool! Why don’t you introduce him to us?” sooyoung sighed while turning her body and went straight to her classroom,”Yah! Choi Sooyoung! Where are you going?Wait for us!!”

 

Sooyoung met minho when she was on her way to her classroom,”Yahh! Choi Minho” the boy who was busy with his phone turned to take a look at sooyoung,”Oh,Noona,What’s wrong?”
“I’m going home with you . Is that okay?” minho looked at his sister and frowned,”Where’s your car? At the service center again?” sooyoung nodded her head and smiled shyly,”You know me”
“Okay,fine. One treat for one ride,deal! Noona,I’m going now. Byee. See ya” minho hurriedly went to his class when he heard the bell rang.

**

 

Siwon POV


I hurriedly drove to office after dropping sooyoung at her campus, the streets were still so lonely so I speed up my car to be able to reach there on time.

===

“Sajangnim , we have new applicant registered this morning, do you want to do the interview now,or-?"
“Tell them to meet me one by one” i said without waiting her to finish words, “Arasso”

 

I thought I would have some free time before joining the meeting later, but what to do, that’s what I have to do.

Taking a look at the documents were the first I should do, I checked on their profile one by one before calling them to come in.

I passed the documents one by one until I found familiar name on it,”Kim Taeyeon?” I muttered then threw the documents away. I started the interview with other names and could only left out a sigh , none of the applicants were matched .

“Sajangnim?”

 

“Tell her to come in” I said while showing the girl’s profile to eunjung,my office secretary.

 

I finished up some of the documents and handed it to eunjung,”Help to check on them. You saw their interview just now” she bowed to me then left with the documents.

 

Knock..Knock..

 

“Come in” a woman suddenly appeared behind the door and bowed to me,”Kim Taeyeon-ssi?” I said while inviting her to take a seat,”25 years old. You look  much younger than your age” she flashed a smile but, a forced one,I bet on this.
“Have we ever met before? Sshh .. You look similar to me”

“Nde? I don’t think we have ever met before..”

“Really? Sorry, My wrong then”

 

End of POV

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

“ So, let me ask you some questions first”
“What do you do before applying for this job,taeyeon-ssi?”

 

“It’s my first time applying for job” siwon nodded in understanding,” Who gave you recommended to work here?”

 “It’s my friend ..” siwon laughed as he put down the papers,”Boyfriend?”

 

“Oh,No! It’s really my friend” once again, siwon laughed at her,”Okay. So .. Last one. Why do you want to work here ?” well,it was quite weird to ask such a question, I hate office question. All answers would be the same though.

“Well, I think everyone have the same answer. I’m working for my family”

 

"We'll give you further information if you're accepted. We're done for the interview . You can go now"

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

"Gwangsoo~ya,find her family background and give it to me"
"Ne"

He threw himself to the couch and shut his eyes briefly,"Meeting will start at 10.00 . You better get ready now" gwangsoo said while going out from the room.

 

**

 

@Meeting Room
Everyone was about to start the meeting when a girl suddenly
Came in and took her seat.
Siwon slightly glanced at her then sighed,"What is she doing here?" He muttered

"I'm sorry for being late" she said with her haughty face

"Who's that?"

 

"What is she doing here?"

 

"What the hell is that?"

The employees whispered to each other while tiffany realized it and stared at them with flat stare but it felt so horrible for them .
Both employees which were known as Jessica and Eunjung , looked away , they were trying to avoid eyes-contact with tiffany.

"So, What's this meeting for? Do we have any new project to do or..-?"

"Since all of you have come, we'll start the meeting now. First,It's about our product sales. I heard from
The managers that our sales weren’t that stable. Can someone explain to me about what has happened ?" Siwon said without even waiting for her to complete her words

" We don’t have a lot of items to be stocked. So we deliberately withhold some items that we can sell at high prices later " one of the employee explained the reasons for their nonstable sales.

"What? We couldn’t continue to survive with such conditions. I'll take care of it. " he said firmly while tiffany was smiling evily after knowing their company’s real condition.
"You would need me to help you. Choi Siwon" she muttered

 

_________________________________________

 

The meeting was off after they examined every single problems inside the company. Siwon was about to walk out of them room when tiffany suddenly pulled his hand ,”Choi Siwon ! Don’t you have something to tell me?” Siwon released her hand while showing his flat expression ,"I don’t think so. Maybe you’re the one that want to ask me?"
"I don’t think you can stop this marriage. Because you’re going to beg for my help" he flashed a light smile and bowed to her before leaving the room, Tiffany looked at the gone man sharply and she was showing that she was quite annoyed by his behaviour ,”I can’t wait for that time”


Siwon stepped back to his room and put the documents  ,"What’s that?" he asked , realizing gwangsoo’s appearance,
"Ne. About the girl’s family background. I got it from some people who used to be her friend" gwangsoo handed him a brown envelope with a few sheets of paper in it.


He ruled out the envelope then continue to finish his works,"You can go now"

_________________________________________

 

@Taeyeon POV
I was about to head out from my house when i was approached by a strange man. A really strange one.
The only thing came up to my mind was that, i need to run away from this person. Well. Although he looks tidy and a bit .. funny.. ? ,"Kim Taeyeon-ssi?"

 

“How did he know my name? What's his job?”

 

"Ne. Who are you?"
"Sajangnim wants to meet you . Do you have time?" i shook my head and said,"No.i got some appointment to do today"
"Really? Called him when you have time" he handed her siwon's name card then left without saying any words, i took the name card from him and left . I put it into my bag without even looking at it"

End of POV

"Yahh!! Kim Taeyeon ! What took you so long? I've been waiting here for one hour. You shouldn't do this to me!!" her bestfriend,jessica,protested as she told her to go in . "Mianhae.. Someone weird made me late"
"What? Which man? That one?" Taeyeon turned her head to the side , she rounded her eyes in shock then pulled sica's hand to go to the other side,"Ne. Why he kept on following me ?" 
 

Jessica turned her head to the man ,”He’s gone”

 

“I think I have ever seen him before.. But who’s that … ? Taeyeon frowned ,asking jessica for what she said just now,”Did you say something?”

“Aniyo. Kajja”
“You know him ?” jessica shook her head doubtly,”Who knows ? You know I’m bad at remembering. Just let him be,maybe he’s just following you because you are interesting .. ?” taeyeon looked at her with formed an ‘O’ shape , “Seriously , Don’t kidding me!”

 

The main couple haven't shown their chemistry that much in this chapter,but i promise something would happen at the next one :D

Besides that, if you guys love this couple,you can watch their moments at YT by searching 'Taeyeon Siwon' < Lol,kind of promoting so that you guys could find their chemistry more than before ..