HyoHun >< Because of Me You're Hurting. I'm Sorry!

Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There, the two of the main cast, standing while their body facing each other. The girl remained to looked on the ground with her hands on her jacket's pocket while the boy looked at her with his calm face. They remained to stayed for more than 2-3 minutes of silents. No one dare to even moved their legs, only the sound of car passing by and the cold weather that they can felt.

She can't held it anymore, her tears slowly rolled down on her cheeks. Saying that something bothering her. Seeing this, the boy only could used his thumbs to slowly erase her tears, making the girl looked at his eyes. They stared at each other eyes softly, deeply, and comfortly. But still, the girl can't look straight at his eyes.

"Sorry!" The word that she want to said right from before successfully escaped from her thin lips with the tears that still rolling down from her closed eyes. The boy, on the other hand looked at her face worriedly, not knowing what to do. He let his hands went down, slowly went to the girl back and hugged her tightly while comfortly caressing her back.

"It's okay, I'll understand whatever your reason is" he softly whisper to her right ear. He, himself suddenly let out a tear from his eyes, but quickly erase it. Loosening his hug, he cupped her red face with his white hands gently. Looking deep on her swollen brown eyes, and once again erase her tears.

"It's okay, noona. You don't need to cry over this. I'll not mad, or even stay away from you after this. Trust me! I'll always be your lovely dongsaeng, that always make you smile and laugh."

"I'll not lie by saying I'm not hurt. I admit it, I'm hurt. But, it's okay, it will be healed as times goes by." He said it while trying to smile, holding his own tears but failed as the tears seem to already rolled down on his pale cheeks. Realized it, he quickly erase his tears not wanting the older girl to know his tears.

"But still Sehun-ah. I hurt you. I'm sorry, I really am sorry. It's because of me why you're hurting." Her tears  still flowing. It's even harder than before. She really am feeling bad for the younger guy, or as known as Sehun. Sehun sighed seeing how his beloved noona is hurting, he couldn't do anything and just hugged her.

Seems like 13 minutes already passing by, Sehun is loosening his hug knowing that the older girl already calmed down alittle bit. He once again cupped her face, which is really red right now.

"Noona, if you're being like this. It's not like the Hyoyeon that I always know. You never cry in front of me even when you're on the saddest state. You're the stronger girl. Don't cry. Okay?!" Sehun tried to comforting the older girl, or many people known as Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon only could slightly nodding her head.

"And noona, please let me do this last thing that I want from you."

"Please, look at my eyes."

Hearing that, Hyoyeon knew what it means. She already knew it from before. She'll face this state. But because she felt bad for Sehun, she just looked straight on Sehun's eyes softly full of love. Sehun, slowly leaned in to the short girl in front of him moving his hands to her waist with Hyoyeon's hands on his neck. Slowly his lips touched her while suddenly snows falling down. They both enjoy their precious time with kissing each other softly with love.

He slowly parting the kiss. Back away a little bit, he looked down on Hyoyeon's eyes. "Thanks noona." With a nod she answered Sehun. And they smile weakly to each other.

 

 

 

1 years after

'Sehun already debut and now he's there with many fans cheering on him. I'm happy of it. He's still handsome just like before. But is he trying to stay away from me this whole years? And just before, is he trying to avoid me? I need to talk with him!'

 

To     : Sehunnie

From : Hyoyeon

Come to my apartment at 2 am?! There's something I want to ask you. I'll wait till you come.

 

"Unnie, where are you going?" Seohyun, Hyoyeon's roommate on SNSD dorm asked without looking at Hyo. With that Hyoyeon looked at her dongsaeng. She's there sitting on her bed with her blanket on reading her book. She asked that just because it's already night and her beloved unnie is changing her clothes which mean she will went somewhere only she know......maybe. 

"Uh... Unnie want to go to unnie's apartment. It just that it's already been so long since I've been there. I... I just want to take some of my things and sleep there for tonight. Yeah... that's right." Nerveously Hyo said, answering the maknae of her group questions. Knowing that her unnie is lying to her, Seohyun tried hard to think about it. 'Why is she lying? Is there any big problem? Should I ask her more? Or shouldn't I?' But being the positive thingking person, Seohyun just shruged her thought and only nodding her heads, showing that she's understand her unnie's answer. Seeing Seohyun only nodding her head, Hyoyeon sighing and smile a little bit even thought she didn't expect Seohyun just nodding her head slightly.

"Okay. So, unnie will go now? Don't even bother to tell it to the other. Let them know it tomorrow."

"And it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter