I love you

Aching Love

 

Sunggyu bended his upper body covering his mouth as he coughed, red drops slipping through the thin spaces between his fingers. Tears filling his eyes, bringing his hand to clutch his shirt tightly as the coughs scratched their way out his throat.

 

Pair of arms wrapped around his fragile trembling body as his coughs turned to faint sobs that the night , no one else heard the pain except them.

 

He leaned his head against the chest that met him half way, breathing in the scent of the fresh vital fluid that escaped him.

 

~

 

“Hyuniee” Sunggyu leaned down, to face his boyfriend who was lying on the couch, covering his eyes with his arm.

 

Hearing the sweet voice, Woohyun pulled his body up, stretching his body before pulling his lover into his embrace. His nose found his way to the latter’s neck, nuzzling and sniffing his odor, drawing a smile on his face. “Hey love” planting a soft kiss on Sunggyu’s temple.

 

Sunggyu giggled as he wrapped his arms around Woohyun’s neck, brushing his nose against his cheek, slowly leaning his head on the latter’s shoulder. “Hey to you too handsome”

 

“How was your day babe?” Woohyun brought Sunggyu to sit on his lap, wrapping his arms around him. He leaned back, the latter curling into a ball in his embrace as he talked about his so ordinary but fun day.

 

~

 

“Gyu”

 

The so-called boy stirred, brining the duvet to cover his face from the bright light invading his room. He rolled around, wrapping the blanket around him tightly.

 

The boy sitting at the edge of the bed laughed at his boyfriend’s cuteness. He pulled the duvet away, revealing the boy who whined.

 

“Hyunnnieee! Let me sleep! We don’t have school today”

 

Woohyun straddled the boy as he brought his wrist above his head. Sunggyu squirmed and tried to move away but failed, as he was nowhere near the strength of the guy above him.

 

“I don’t care! Come on wakey wakey hamster!” Woohyun’s arms crept around Sunggyyu’s waist, pulling the latter closer to him and roll around the bed until they reached the edge. He quickly stood up, causing Sunggyu to shriek and wrap his limbs around Woohyun, afraid of falling down.

 

“Hyunnie!! Put me down”

 

Woohyun shook his head as he puckered his lips toward his lover, “where is my morning kiss?”

 

Sunggyu giggled at his lover’s cuteness, quickly pecking his lips and jumping from his grip, running to the bathroom.

 

~

 

 

Woohyun smiled softly as the extremity of his finger ran across the smiling face on the background of his phone, his crescent eyes making his heart flutter. The space between his ribs tightening around his weak heart as the pain ate him alive. Gyu-ah, where are you? Don’t you miss me? It’s been almost a year already. His palms clutched the locks of his hair, knees against his chest as his harsh cries went unheard by the whole world that was oblivious to the hurting soul. The tears welled up, left no space for anything to appear in his eyes. I’m still in love with you hyung, how could you leave me behind? How could you? Is there someone else in your heart or did you grow tired of me?

 

~

 

“Sunggyu”, Sunggyu looked up to meet his mother’s gaze, he had a blanket wrapped around him, his pale face staring outside the window, and snow took over the whole neighborhood. “He called this morning”

 

He smiled bitterly, fighting the urge to cry. “He will be fine, he will eventually get tired, don’t worry”

 

“But baby, why don’t you tell him? Its already over a year.”

 

“Nothing is left mum, soon you will get to tell him” he bit his lips as his tears slid down his cheeks.

 

She pulled him closer to her, embracing her crying kid, “its all right baby, cry everything out. I’m here”

 

“I miss him mum, I miss him so much that it hurts” he wailed as his arms clutched tightly on his mother’s figure, all what is left for him in this life.

 

The mother cried silently as she witnessed her poor child dying, physically and emotionally.

 

~

 

Everyone turned around and left, except him and her. He stared at the solid square stood right in front of him, his lover’s name engraved there. He stood there silently, trying to believe, trying to come back to reality. It’s 2 years and 3 months and seventeen days since the last day he saw him, and then he woke up to the news that he departed, forever. He chuckled as his knees gave in. he lost his vision as the salty liquid filled his eyes.

 

The woman behind him came and embraced him as he cried, as he wailed for the love of his life. His loud howl ringing through the gloomy cemetery. And here is the woman, wrapping her arms around the second most important person in her life.

 

~

 

He gazed at the line separating the sky from the ocean, separating the orange from the blue. He smiled bitterly as the image of Sunggyu appeared there, he felt so near, yet so far.

 

He inhaled deeply as he looked at the sky and murmured to no one, “wait for me hyung, I’m coming to you, nothing will every separate us. I’m coming to you.”

 

He smiled as he followed the image of the guy he loves, slowly sinking into the fluid surrounding him. I’m almost there hyung, wait for me.

 

~

 

They said to me once that, love can kill you, and it did kill me.

 

 

xoxo

 

Dont kill me xD

Comment please <3