Chap.3 Part 2

I Wanna Love and....Live.

They stopped as their eyes met yours.

“Oh? We meet again~” CAP said and you rooled your eyes as he said that.

“Going somewhere?” Chunji said while eyeing you with disgust.

“ Afraid you’ll miss me, huh?” you said and begin to walked away.

“Hyung. Why cant we just teach her some lessons?” Chanjo said to his hyungs.

“Pabo. She’s a g—“

“Try me.” You said you turned back to them.

“Why you!!!”

Chanjo throw a fist to punch you in the face but you managed to caught before..well...you know..get punched..cause it..would probably hurt..a lot..

“Ouch. It. Hurts.” You said without any expression on to provoke him and throw his hand away.

You walked away from the scene along with June. June is still in the ‘shocked’ zone since she was just beside you during the fight.

“~~~-ah..I’m s-scared..” she said.

“It’s okay. I’m here.”

She lead you to the garden. From far you can see the beautiful garden.

“We’re here!” she said.

*She recovers very quick.*

You sit under a shady tree and June..being the ‘mischevious’ her, sits on you, with the innocence face on.

“What are you doing?” you asked in a boring tone.

“Kekeke~ I love you~” she said wrapping her hands on your shoulders.

“Do I look some like teddybear to you?” you asked again with a boring tone.

“Yes! My one and only expressionless TEDDYBEAR!!!” she laughed.

“Tch..”

The laughing stops..

“But..I love to kiss my teddybear too, you know..”

You widdened your eyes and turned to her.

“Don—“

“Muah!!” she pecks my cheek.

/le sighed/

“enough” you said with a serious tone.

*OMO! She’s mad! Run for your life, June!* June panicked and quickly got her knees with her hands up. You just chuckled at her actions.

“Get up, Juney~~” you sang and pulling her to sit beside you.

“I thought you’re ma—“ someone cut her words.

“Excuse me?” A boy said earning attention from the both of you.

“Yes?” June answered that boy.

“Yuri asked me to give this to you guys” he said and hand a bag full with foods.

 “Oh really? Thank you!” June beamed happily.

“Your welcome! I’m Kai,btw” He said to us.

“ Anyeonghaseyo, Kai-sunbae! I’m June!” she said politely.

That Kai guy was looking at you. He was expecting you to introduce yourself. But nahh..you choose to ignore him until you received a nudged from June.

*Do I have too?!!!*

“~~~” You said and he nodded.

 “Kai-sunbae, wanna join us?” June asked him politely.

“Can I? Thank you!” Kai joined us without even received answers from June.

You glared at June and she just smiled at you.

*Aish..Gud thing that you’re cute..*

“How did you know that we’re here, sunbae?” June asked him.

*Yeah..how did he know?*

“Yuri asked me a few seconds after you guys left and I sorta like foundcha when ya met TEENTOP and..here I am!” He explained.

“Owh~ Soo..you’re been following us, eh?” June .

“Well..yeah..Yuri asked me to..so yeah!” He said confidently and rubbed his neck.

*Still a stalker*

While they were talking, you ate whatever you saw first since you were THIS hungry..soo..yeah..That Kai guy was looking at you but again you ignored him.

“Dont mind her, sunbae~” June said.

“No need to be so formal with me, June. Call me oppa, neh? And does she even talk?” Kai said.

“She—

“I do talk and shut will ya?” You said at him and looked at him with your ‘normal’ face.

Kai was taken aback. He blinked his eyes a few times.

“Aww~ You’re so cute~” Kai make kissy faces at your face.

“June. Take this freak away from me.” You said while pushing Kai’s face away.

“Sun—I mean oppa! Dont do that! WE dont like it..” June said emphasizing the word ‘WE’.

June stood infront infront of you showing Kai a big X to Kai’s face.

Kai scoffed.

“What are you? Les—

“Watch it.” You quickly stood and grab his collar.

He was shocked because he doesnt see it coming..well..no one did rite...?

“WOAH!!! Woman! Calm your ...” He said while trying to free himself from you.

“ aren’t calm..” Grabbed his collar harder.

He smirked.

“You’re cute~” he teased you more while patting your head.

You were about to throw a punch at him..June just stood beside panicking while saying ‘Aigoo aigoo!’

“Enough fooling around, Kai.”

“OOUUCCHHHH!!!” Kai screamed.

“I told you so...”

My lovely readers and subbies~

Woah~ it has been soooo...long since i updated..jinja mianeiyo..?

You see...I've been missing your beautiful comments..so do comment! pls?

You know i love you guys,rite? <3 muah~

BTW..sorry for the grammar..since..

ENGLISH IZ NOT MAI MATDER TANG~ >.<

~G-NiAwesome~