Chap.1 Part 2

I Wanna Love and....Live.

Finally, a day at school comes to end. Now, it’s time to go home.

“I’m going home now. Do you wanna come over..well..hangout at my place?” June asked.

“Nahh. Why not you come over to my place?” I said to her.

“Really?! Can I?!!” she said with exited tone.

“Ofc. Kaja.” I said.

“Oh! Chakaman, I need to go to the toilet” she said.

“Ahh..Arraseo. I’ll be waiting at the gates.” I said to her.

 

As you were getting down to head for the gates, you saw a boy and a girl at the corner. You kept walking since you didn’t want to be a er. You stopped when you heard the girl crying so you turned back facing them.

“Hey. What’s wrong?” you asked them.

“You’re interrupting us” the guy said.

You looked at the guy and there’s him from the morning scene but can’t remember his name..Was it Chunpi? Chunci? Chunli? Chunhe? Chungi?

*Aish! Oppa, I can’t remember his name! Help me!*

“Oh? Hello Chungi..” you said with your ‘face’.

“It’s Chunji.” He corrected me.

“Oh. Majjayo. Chunji..” you said as you finally remembered.  *Aish! Oppa, I’m embarrassed >.<*

“He hurts you once, shame on him. He hurts you again, shame on you.” You said to that girl and she nodded.

“Now,tell me..how many times did he hurt you?” You asked her.

“Once” she answered.

“Then? Come on, you’re smart..what would you do?” you said and walk away.

You were about to walk away when you suddenly felt a strong grip at your wrist. Your eyes when wide as you remembered something..You looked him in the eyes..BUT---

*  no..that’s not him.. *

“Hey! What are trying to say,huh?” Chunji getting mad.

“Ugh.  Another dummy. That’s your homework so ppali ppali get home and figure it out,neh?” You sarcasticly said while patting his head. Chunji let go off you..luckily..

Another attempt to walk away failed when you heard guys laughing behind you.

“Hahaha! LOL! Chunji, the school’s playboy just got a pat on the head by girl!” That L.joe guy said.

Well..we’re in school and we have nametags,duh...

“Do you ever get the feeling that instead of growing up as you get older you just get more immature?”  you said.

With that, the laughing stops and you took the opportunity to walk away, which you did with the girl following you, leaving them dumbfounded. Silences takes over for a few seconds...

“Did she just insulted us?” L.Joe asked.

“Our new enemy is a girl..interesting~” CAP said while smirking.

~ ~ ~

 

You’ve arrived at the gates..well..almost and you see June waiting for you with her arms crossing infront her chest.

“Mian”

“Did you lost your way out?” she asked with her arm still crossed.

“Kinda..Kaja.” you simply said.

 

Himchan already there waiting for you in the car. June was shoced to see your car but she got even more shocked when arrived at your house..well..should I say MANSION..?

“~~~-ah, you’re so rich and your butler is so handsome!” she beamed.

“Nahh. It’s nothing..”

“You’re sure lucky~” she said.

“No. I’m not.”   “Wae?”  “You’ll know soon”

“Errmm..where’s your mom anyway?” she asked.

“She’s at her house..busy working so does my dad..”

“Isn’t this your family house? Like a house that all the family members stayed together?”she asked again.

“Nope. This is my house..just me, Himchan, the butlers, and the maids.”

She just oh-ed.

The both of you guys laid on your bed, talking, laughing, poking and hugging which June only does that since she said that you’re cute and soft like a teddybear. Himchan came in soon to your room.

“The bath is ready for you and your friend, agassi.”

 

June’s POV

*I didn’t like the sound of Himchan*

“Kaja. Let’s go take a bath.” She said.

“Neh?!!” I asked.

“Yeah. Waeyo? Are you shy?” she asked.

I didn’t reply.

“Himchan,ask all the maids to come out. We’ll be bathing alone.” She talked to Himchan.

 *Aigoo~ that’s doesn’t help >.<*

We entered the bathroom and WOW! Her bathroom is bigger than my house! She quickly undressed and gets in the large luxury tub that’s even bigger than my bedroom!

*Aigoo~ she’s sooo rich..>.< * She waits me in the bathtub and I did as she did.

“So. Tell me about the guys that greeted me this morning” she asked.

So I tell her everything from school to TEENTOP and I asked about her wealth, from there I now that she’s the Kwon family that is the richest in Korea and the third in the world! Surprised? Me too..

 

We finished bathing and dinner. As I wanted to leave ~~~’s house, ~~~ and Himchan send me to the door.

“Can’t you just sleep here? It’s getting late..” she said with her eyes showed sadness and loneliness signs.

“What about my uniform and my mom?” i asked.

“I’m sure Himhan can settle it up for you,right Himchan?” she asked Himchan.

“Anything for my agassi” he said with a smile showed on his lips.

“Well then! I guess I can!” I said.

--end of POV—

 

 

Your POV

June just kept talking and talking about her life since I asked her. I just listened to her..well..her life is just the life that I wanted it to be for my life..a caring mom..loving dad..family dinner..breakfast together..cheerful siblings..what a great life..she ain’t rich but she has....a happy family.

“Hey, what about you?” June asked made me snapped back to reality.

“Huh? Me? Nothing much..Just—” I saw June already fall asleep.

*Yongguk oppa~ I’ve got a new friend! And.. uh..a new enemy..I don’t oppa..that Chunji guy reminds me of you somehow when gripped my hand earlier today..oppa~ I miss you.. I’ll be joining you soon, so,wait for me, neh? *

I teared up a bit and went to sleep..I can’t seem to get over him..well..I’ll never let go of him! Never! Not just yet...

 

--end of POV—