A Happy Day

~My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*next day*

yoona: yoonrim! get up already! get ready yoou need to go there early. 

me: yeah ok unnie. (i stand from bed) i'm up! (i get my clothes. it's only simple, black skinny jeans, black high-cut converse, plain white shirt and checkerd half sleeve)

  --7:20 am--

me: unnie you wake me up early!

yoona: maineh baby gurl. come sit here and eat.

me: yeii (i sit down in front of her) what's for breakfast?

soo: shandwish wiy beycehn end mayonaish (sandwitch with baycon and mayonnaise)

me: OH MY GOSH!!! your giving me a heart attack unnie!

soo: oh maineh yoonrim (puppy eyes)

yoona: oww come on! such a disgusting eagyo eeww.!

soo: yahh! your eagyo is more disgusting! 

yoona: oww too bad many says it's cute <3 (using her eagyo)

soo: aish i'm gonna kick you! stop that!

tae: yahh both of you stop.

yoona: cause...

soo: her!

me: eh. eh. it's because of both of you ei. (i said sarcastly)

sica: heeyy you guys froze there ladies! (we all stop) who took my pretty phone? my chulie oppa might text me! WHO TOOK IT?!

yoona: yahh unnie! stop that! do you want my dongsean to see you like that?! fix your self!

sica: oww sowwie, i just cant stop it. i just love chulie. you can you live without your donghae? not yeah. (yoona-unnie stops and think she got silent. omgie they are so weird!) 

      suddenly the door wide open. it brings out the 10 supermen look a likes. naaahh jk it's just suju oppas. peace to all elf in the house. Donghae-oppa called yoona unnie~

hae: baby yoongie (he pouted toward her making himself cute infront of her)

yoona: ne oppa? (she said sweetly)

hae: hug? (he walk towards yoona-unnie but before he get even closer to her)

sica: hmm yoongie you smells so good, your really good to embrace (she cut hae-oppa and hug yoona-unnie first)

yoona: si-si-sica??

hae: yah! sica go to your heechul hug him not my yoongie. your turning a lesbian!

sica: your aware that yoongie will never exchange me for you.

hae: you!... your really a destruction sica. give me back my baby yoongie! (he pulled yoona unnie in one hand)

sica: no! yoona is mine! (she pulled unnie is her other hand, they were like playing tag of war with yoona-unnie as their rope)

yoona: a-ouch! it hurts oppa, unnie! (they both let go of yoona unnie)

hyo: you guys... you know that it's hyoyoon. dancing couple (then she pulled unnie by her)

yuri: (she rolled her eyes) arhhg as if it's true! it's yoonyul! thats the realest. (yoona unnie, hyo-unnie, and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter