I Met Him

~My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONRIM POV

 

me: i cant sleep~

yuri: if you want go to balcony, the wind over their makes yoona feel sleepy. even me sometimes i sleep there while standing if not because of yoona i already fall from 4th floor to the ground floor. hehe 

me: hahahah ok unnie i'm going there.

   i'm here in the balcony and i hear someone making a sound so i turn my head in the right and theres no one in the balcony . i got a little bit scared so i turn to my left side and there, there he is. the one who's making noise is.... YoungMin?? ommo! 

Youngmin: hahahah whats with that face?

me: what are you laughing at?

YM: hahaha if you only saw your face. but wait why are you in snsd's dorm your a fan right? ommo i need to call security. 

me: haizt i'm not only a fan ok. hmp- you make me turn into BV (badvibes). 

   i left him in their. i'm going upstairs when i saw their dance studio, ooohh jackpot i have my mp3 with me. so i enter the room and dance some song "circus" by britney spears.

 

--5 mins past--

  i got shocked when someone clap. 

hyo: your good at dancing just like your sister. you know you can be sment trainee too. oh yeah sment were making a new group. i'm gonna recommend you to them. 

me: no unnie, i dont want. and i'm not into that things.

hyo: aniyo i will still recommend you and i will register you tomorrow.

me: haizt ok ok. i'm gonna try.

--next day--

tiffany: heyy come on guys!

hyo: ok i'm gonna go later, i'm gonna use my car ok.

seo: are you sure unnie?

hyo: yeah i'm sure. so go go. 

 

--fastforward SM BLNG #1--

hyo: so here is were people usually go when they want to register but we are going to the office already so we dont need to wait in the line.

me: oh- okay.

  then we climb upstairs and go office, and i signed a paper and then i show my skills and boom i got accepted already. too fast yeah?

   so after taht they some of the registrants go to an open room and SNSD's paparazzi. tsss too easy for me because i'm a SONE so every single song of snsd and dance steps i memorized all of it even their voices.

teacher nam: so you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter