The New Group

~My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONRIM POV

  *nextday*

me: omg where are ther.??? (i'm getting nervous and nervous cause they still not in here)

Tina: hey! who are you waiting?

me: i'm just waiting for someone. 

tina: o.O (her face looks like that) a-ar-are y-you w-waiting f-for y-yoona-u-unnie?

yoona: Yoonrim were already here! (she shouted)

me: OMG why are you all came here?

siwon: why? you dont like us to be in here? ok then i'm going home.

me: no, not like that. I'm just joking oppa, you know i loved you guys to be in here with me. (wait where's tina?)

hae: wait is it not starting yet?

me: no, it will start maybe 2 more minutes teacher nam still not in here. wait Tina? where are you?

kyu: is she tina? (then he points an helpless girl, drooling on the corner)

me: hahahaha yep thats tina. (i walked towards her) hey what happend to you? (i take out my phone and take a photo of her while she's drooling over my unnie's and oppa's)

tina: hey!!! whats that!... give it to me! (then teacher nam came in) . give it to me later rim.

me: no! (i faced sujugen) i'm going inside. support me kk?

sujugen: hwaiting! 

yoona: dont make your self eliminate!

hyukdong: hwaiting dongsean.

hyuk: remember the steps correctly kk?

me: hahaha ok. ok. annyeong~

   -2 hours passed-

 . i'm already bored. why is it taking so freakin' long? argh i'm getting nervous. what if i get illiminated? what if i'm not iin the group?? what if, what if. aishhh i'm going crazy.

#1 judge: ahhm Haena, Yoonrim, Tina, Shaina, Yesun, and Yoonseo take one step forward. (so we 6 take 1 step forward)

#2 judge: and the rest thank you for your time and effort (i smile a little knowing what does that mean.) 

#3 judge: and sorry cause your not in the group. again sorry (he said to others)

all of them except the 6 of us: it's fine sir.

ella: we should try next time.

teacher nam: yes thats right, you guys should still try next time. maybe it's not your time to shine now. but trust me, someday that day would come. (then she walked towards to me) thats what i thought. your really yoona's sister.

me: ahh hehe (i cant say a thing so i just hold my nape)

sujugen: congrats yoonrim!!!

t-nam: ow you guys are in here?

donghae: yes noona. 

t-nam: ow i see. (she clapped her hand) ok 6 of you guys come here we will gonna talk about the group setting now. do you guys wanna stay?

sunny: can we?

t-nam: yes of course. my pleasure. (the she turn to look at us again) so.. ahm. where should i start?

tuek: leader picking?

t-nam: yeah your right. so who do you guys want to be your leader? (they all looked at me)

me: oh ok. not interested. (i wave my hands signaling no)

yesun: haist you! even if you dont want!

tiffany: why you dont like to be a leader yoonrim?

me: well first i will get more responsibility, second i need to take care of them which is i think annoying and third i'm the younge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter