I Have A Sister???

~My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day i just woke up and already have a sister and not an ordinary sister. She is Im Yoona, yes GIRLS GENERATION Yoona. This is where my story starts listen ok?~~~~

 

Mom: YoonRim come out already, you need to go to school!

    she shouted to me from outside my room.

Me: yeah yeah i'm up mom!

    i get out of my bed then go to my walk in closet and imidietly look for my uniform then go to my bathroom.

      

( walk in closet)                                                                                              (bathroom)

 

 

---15 mins. later--

  i dressed into my uniform when someone knocked on the door.

Maid: yong miss, your mom said that your not going to school today.

  i heard the maid take one step and pause.

Maid: and you also have a visitor down in the living room.

Me: ok, i'm goiing downstairs after i  change my uniform. 

Maid: ok youung miss.

 

-- 5 mins.--

   i go downstairs, and now i'm wearing shorts and an aero shirt it's blue.

Me: mom! why do u suddenly decide that... i'mmmm... not... gonna go to sch- school.

  omg. i get startled. who wouldnt beif you saw your IDOL! IM YOONA of SNSD!!! standing in our living room while she's talking to my mom and dad.

Yoona: oh! your here already... hi i'm Im Yoona your older sister :)

   omg she smiled at me. I'm just frozen on where i'm standing. Sheeeet Im Yoona and what??? what did she say? she's my freekin' sister??? omg i'm so lucky! i slaped my self 2 ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter