Chapter 1

Speed Dating

   Warning: If you have not finished 'The Walking Dead' and you were planning to, there is a slight spoiler but it's not too grand. If not you may continue to read this. Also there is some slight ual situations and I don't mean intimate moments but mentions of the frick frack will be in this because of two ertive hobbits.


 

     "Where are you taking me?" Tao says after he manages to get his wrist out of Joonmyeon's deathly grasp after they finally stopped in front of some cafe. For someone so short he didn't expect Joonmyeon to be so strong. Especially since he lifted at the gym 4 times a week. 20 minutes ago Tao was relaxing in his bed preparing to watch the season finale of 'The Walking Dead' until his mother decided to invite Joonmyeon in, who immediately grabbed him by the collar and told him "You're going out right now". Tao was already outside before he even thought to object.

"Well inside that cafe in about 10 minutes a speed dating session is about to happen and you're apart of it since I signed you up on the sheet that was available on campus," Joonmyeon informed an unamused Tao. Tao was upset because one, he didn't feel like dating at the moment. He had college to worry about. Two, He wasn't feeling too confident because his face was bare and he felt he needed atleast some foundation or eye liner to get through the day. Lastly, he was still in his pajamas. Tao would never leave the house with pajamas but since Joonmyeon gave him no time to change the younger was rocking gray sweatpants, a black long sleeve, and blonde bed hair. He felt a little lucky that his bed hair actually looked decent.

"Why the hell didn't you inform me this earlier? Also what makes you think I even want to date?" Tao asked. He already knew the answer to the first part. If Joonmyeon were to inform him of the even he would have quickly declined.

"Technically it's not really dating you're just putting yourself out there...also Lay and I think you spend too much time in the house all by yourself," Joonmyeon said and Tao wasn't sure if he was offended or not. It was his choice to lay around in the house watching Netflix all day. Tao could care less about what his friends thought. He was about to walk away and leave with both middle fingers in the air but Joonmyeon grabbed him again. "Please just do it, you're already outside of the house."

"That doesn't mean anything. I can walk back home right now and finish the season finale of The Walking Dead in peace." 

"You're going to be so pissed especially when the govenor ki-"

"Shutup! Okay I'm going to do the damn speed dating but please don't be an that spoils the finale," Tao spat. He swore if Joonmyeon would have spoiled the ending he would have cried and never talked to him again. He had been waiting the whole week to finish the season but 12 page reports for classes were due and finals were stopping him. With a sigh and a "I am never going to forgive you for this" Tao entered the cafe.

He was greeted to the smell of strong coffee and about 9 other handsome men. In that moment he knew he didn't hate Joonmyeon that much. They were all grouped up by tables that were placed to the right of the shop. Tao didn't get to look at them closely before some American looking guy with a long nose came up to him, and Tao thought he had a big nose. 

"Hello my name is Jaehwan! I am the head coordinator of the following speed dating session. You were actually the last person we were waiting for to attend since it has to be a specific amount of attendees. If you'd like to buy some coffee to sip on while you get to know the handsome men you are allowed to do so, That's what I would do. I think that's what everyone did," The man named Jaehwan started and Tao already hated him. The people he disliked were seperated into three categories; the fake people, the obnoxious people, and this Jaehwan guy, the audacious people. "Go get some coffee and I will tell you what you need to do after."

As much as Tao wanted to be the that said 'What if I don't want any coffee' he opted to just keep it cool because he really did want some coffee. With a wave of his hands Tao walked over to the counter to place his order. A medium iced coffee with 2% milk and two tablespoons of sugar is what he needed in his young adult life.

"Sir that will be 3,490, " The cashier smiled as she rung up the order. That's when Tao realized bad friend Joonmyeon didn't give him enough time to grab his wallet. Tao was broke...but he really wanted that coffee, it was calling his name with a soft angelic voice. There were only two options for him and that was either seduce the lady (which he didn't want to do because he's gay for crying out loud) or be prepared to wash dishes in the back. But something even better popped into his head and he was sure it'd work.

"I'm so sorry but I forgot my credit card in my other wallet...can I just type in the pin number?" Tao asked with a bright smile. To his luck the lady nodded and gave him permission to type in the pin code. Quickly he typed in the 4 digit that wasn't exactly his, it was Joonmyeon's. He's sure Joonmyeon wouldn't mind the purchase made by him and if he did Tao could care less. It's what he gets for ruining his planned evening. Right now he was supposed to be crying over whatever the hell happened on the show, but no he was here. As the receipt printed out Tao snatched the coffee cup and sipped the delicacy. It was better than he thought it was going to be.

Tao had the receipt safely crumpled in his left pocket when he got back to the Jaehwan guy. He didn't even say anything and the guy was already handing him a blue index card. The card had a short list of names on the left margin and numbers on the right. He was confused and waited for an explanation. 

"You are to follow the rules on the card because that's your schedule for today. Your schedule is all and above. Do not throw it away, don't get food on it, don't lose it or the whole thing will end in disaster. The numbers on the right hand margin shows which table you are supposed to be at while the left shows you the person you are meeting with. As you sit down you will have 10 minutes to introduce yourself and see what you have in common with the person you are meeting. If things don't work out that's fine if things click that's great," Jaehwan explained.

"What will you be doing as this thing goes on?" Tao asked because he was honestly curious.

"I am the eye of this event. I will be sitting at the end table watching while eating my special K cereal just in case one of you hormonal little boys tries to get physical...that's for after the speed dating," Jaehwan smirked. Tao made a distasteful face because what would get together with someone in the day time? 

"I don't think anyone partcipating in this speed dating is that fast," Tao said. The obnoxious laughter coming from Jaehwan suprised him and he nearly choked on his coffee mid sip.

"You obviously haven't met Kyungsoo," Jaehwan smirked as he sat down with his special bowl of cereal. Tao was scared because he didn't want anyone to get near him and Kyungsoo was the 3rd name down on his index card. "Alright everyone get to your tables so I can start the timer!"

According to the schedule that was scribbled down in red sharpie Tao was supposed to be at table 2 with some boy named Jongin. He wasn't sure what to expect when he got to the table but he was greeted to some handsome looking guy with a beautiful skin tone. Tao was immediately captivated by his soft pink lips and intense brown eyes. There was one trick Tao mastered after 2 years of psychology class in high school and that was telling if someone was older or younger than him. He knew this Jongin guy was younger than him, most likely a college freshmen. Jongin greeted Tao with a small awkward wave before averting his gaze back to his coffee cup as he sat down. Tao doing the same thing minus the awkward wave.

"Your 10 minutes begins...Now!" Jaehwan shouted as he pressed the timer button on his Iphone. All of the attendees began socializing except for Jongin and Tao. The only noise coming from the two of them was the sound of them slurping coffee through a straw. Tao didn't know what to say he at small talk and it seemed like this Jongin guy at it too. Quickly Tao glimpsed at his index card to see if there were any pointers on how to start a conversation, that's what should be on these things during speed dating. Unfortunately, the maker of these index cards because they only put the names and tables. Tao sighed before looking back up at Jongin, who was still sipping on his coffee nervously. Tao had to think fast because the awkward aura was too much.

"So...umm...what do you like?" Tao asked unsure. He was happy to see Jongin crack a smile that showed all of his smile lines, it was cute.

"I like to play with my dogs!" Jongin shouted with so much enthusiam. Tao wasn't sure if he liked that or not, he was kind of scared. "I have 3 precious dogs. The oldest one is a boy and his name in Monggu, the second oldest is also a boy and his name is Jjanggu, and my little princess is named Jjangah."

Before Tao could even say anything Jongin pulled out his phone and Tao automatically knew that Jongin was pulling out pictures of the dogs. 'Oh my god Joonmyeon what have you gotten me into?' was all Tao kept thinking as Jongin motioned him to come closer. When he did Jongin's cheeks turned extremely pink as if he never had someone close to him. That's when Tao needed to ask something very important.

"Wait before you show me any pictures I must know...have you even kissed someone before?" Tao asked. He already knew the answer when Jongin's face turned a deep shade of red. Tao had his first kiss in the 7th grade in the park when his best friend had a 'confession'. "Oh my god you have never kissed anyone before?"

"Not on the lips! I've only gotten kissed on the cheeks once by a guy and it's staying that way until I'm married," Jongin said like a toddler. Never in Tao's life had he met someone so innocent. Tao was kind of innocent himself but not like Jongin. Jongin was a full on saint. "Now back to the pictures."

Jongin handed Tao the cellular device and told him to swipe to the left for the next picture. The first picture Tao saw was a cute little white dog dressed in a pink dress and wearing cute little polka dot bows. Just by how the dog was dressed he knew it was Jjangah. 

"So this is your princess?" Tao tried to sound interested but it wasn't working. Luckily Jongin was really oblivous to his tone of voice. 

"Yes! I had dressed her up for church and it was really hard to choose an outfit. I was originally going to put her in a white dress but that'd be like she was getting married and my puppy isn't getting married," Jongin laughed. Tao only followed the laughter because he got nervous. Jongin was hitting him as he was laughing. For someone who was such a he packed a punch and Tao was getting pissed, the only person who was allowed to hit him was his mother and she hadn't hit him since he was 10. "Do you have any pets?"

"I had a pet rock once," Tao deadpanned. "He died."

Jongin ignored Tao and switched the the next photo. Which was the 3 dogs and Jongin all dressed in pajamas watching Up the movie. When Tao looked closely he could see that each of them had a cup of popcorn. Jongin gave the dogs a cup of popcorn. Tao thought this guy was a total kid. Not because he watched Up (Tao watched that last week) but because he wasdressed up in matching pororo patterned pajamas with his dogs. Jongin proceeded to swipe the photos and explained what he and his dogs were doing and what reason they were dressed for. 

"That day was when it was raining and I put matching raincoats on them for the walk I was taking the-"

"Alright guys the 10 minutes it up! Quickly go to the next table," Jaehwan announced with a mouth full of cereal. Tao let out a relieved sigh as he tossed Jongin his phone back. He was so done looking at Jongin's dogs. They were indeed cute but they were not the real thing, so he was bored. Jongin gave him a small wave before getting up and going over to his assigned table. Tao looked at his index card and the next name on the list was Jongdae at table 5.

When Tao got to the table the man named Jongdae was already seated in his assigned seat. Tao was really fascinted with the peircing the guy had in his left ear. It was a black gem and Tao wanted it, the earring was more his style. As for the Jongdae guy he dressed kind of elderly. He was sporting a grandpa hat and an ugly patterened sweater. Surprisingly it fit him well. Also that man's cheek bones were a gift, a lovely gift.

"Hello," Jongdae chimed as he took a sip of his tea. Tao was relieved he wasn't meeting another shy person like that Jongin guy. Maybe he could have a decent conversation with this guy.

"Hey" Tao replied back as he sat down in the chair.

"Hay is for horses, hello if for people," Jongdae replied and Tao raised an eyebrow. He knew this guy wasn't getting smart. Who the hell did he think he was?

"You must think you're really funny don't you?" Tao scoffed. He thought he was supposed to be making potential friends not enemies. "Tell me more jokes Jongdae."

"I'd be delighted Tao," Jongdae grinned and Tao wanted to punch the blonde streaks out of his hair. "What does a nosey pepper do?"

"He dies," Tao spat. He didn't like at all where the joke was going. He hated bad jokes with a passion.

"No, it gets jalapeno business" Jongdae started clapping while laughing. Tao on the other hand slammed his head on the table really hard and he wasn't planning to lift his head back up until the time ran out. He was curious why a hand was lightly petting his head. "I'm joking I'm not that much of . You can lift your head back up"

Tao listened and lifted his head back up, Fixing his hair in the process. So Jongdae wasn't an , atleast not that much of an . That was okay with Tao because he himself was kind of an and he was proud of it, it's how he has to survive in this cold world. "So why are you here at this speed dating?"

"I'm trying to get over a break up. I've been trying to get over it for the past 2 months but it's tough so I thought moving on would be the best thing to do since he's moved on," Jongdae said as he took another sip of tea. Tao honestly felt bad for the guy, he knew things didn't always work out with a couple but who was the jerk that left someone as adorable as Jongdae?"

"If you don't mind me asking...what was the name of the guy that broke up with you?" Tao asked. He knew he was in delicate territory just by the way Jongdae tightly gripped his drink and the way his eyes had a sudden gloss to them.

"His name was Joonmyeon," Jongdae muttered. "Kim Joonmyeon."

If Tao had been drinking his coffee he would have spit it out because this guy was the ex of his best friend. So that was the reason Joonmyeon was barely around those 5 months...Tao didn't notice because he was too busy with his own life to worry about his best friend's relationships. Plus he and Joonmyeon were the type of friends who kept their business to themselves and if they wanted to share it they would. Now Tao was considering his friendship with Joonmyeon because what type of friend doesn't tell who they are dating to their friend? Tao would think that was important.

"What did he do?" Tao questioned. He wanted to see how much of a jerk his friend was. 

"It's kind of a long story and I don't want to waste the minutes we do have left on my previous relationship," Jongdae said and he was right. But Tao was so curious. "I could give you my number and I can tell you all about the horrors of Kim Joonmyeon."

"Please do," Tao gave Jongdae his phone. Jongdae quickly put his number in Tao's phone before handing it back to him. They sat their quietly since Joonmyeon wasn't the topic conversation anymore. " You can tell me some more horrendous jokes if you want to."

"What did the snowman say to the other snowman?" Jongdae asked and Tao immediately regretted giving him permisson to say more jokes but he was going to have to bare through it. "It smells like carrots out here!"

"Where do you even get these jokes from?" Tao cocked an eyebrow. He knew these jokes weren't coming from Jongdae, Jongdae had resources. Bad resources.

"Goodjokesbadjokes.com the jokes there are awful," Jongdae laughed. The ringer from Jaehwan's phone went off and Tao was kind of sad. Jongdae was a cool person even though he hated him at first.  "Who do you have next?"

"I have to meet Kyungsoo at table 1 next," Tao answered. Jongdae's eyes got wide which made Tao nervous. "Make sure you cover your ."

With the wave of his hands Jongdae left Tao to face Kyungsoo on his own. Tao imagined Kyungsoo to be some big muscular biker looking guy with tattoos from head to toe but he was the complete opposite. When Tao got to the first table he saw some bite sized guy with narrow shoulders and big eyes seated in the chair looking lost as ever. These people must have thought another Kyungsoo was coming, not this cutie here. Tao sat down and said a short hello before taking a sip of his coffee. The coffee wasn't as good because the ice melted and it was watered down. Kyungsoo said hello back before smirking. It was one of the creepiest smirks Tao had ever seen in his 21 years of living. He was terrified.

"We only have 10 minutes right?" Kyungsoo asked and Tao nodded in fear. "I bet I can get you to scream my name in 5."

"Kyungsoo this is why I kept you at table one because you are so damn erted!" Jaehwan shouted as he put his hands in the cereal box and continued eating. Tao was too busy blushing to worry about Jaehwan's excessive Special K eating.

"Awww baby you want to join us? You can put those plump lips to use...and I can make you hit all the right high notes," Kyungsoo his lips at Jaehwan. Jaehwan was too scared to face Kyungsoo so he got up and excused himself. Stating that he had a phone call to take and that he'd be back when time was up. Tao wanted to leave with Jaehwan and go to wherever he was going to be, but he couldn't. "Looks like it's just the two of us."

"If you touch me I'm falcon punching you in the no-no's," Tao threatened. It sounded more like a threat in his head, it came out like a whimper for help.

"In my no-no's? Don't worry I'm not going to touch you without your permission...even a ert like me knows bounderies. But I would love to ask a couple of questions." Kyungsoo stated and Tao waited for the questions. "Do you top or bottom?"

Tao did have coffee in his mouth that time and he ended up choking on it because of the question. That was his personal business and he barely knew this guy. The only person who knew his role in the y times was Joonmyeon and that was only because he took his ity. That's the only reason. "I bottom..."

"When did you lose your ity?" Kyungsoo asked.

"My freshmen year in college...I got drunk and things happened between my best friend and I. It took a long time for things to get back to normal." Tao confessed.

"How many guys have you slept with in the past?"

"Only 2."

"Would you like it to be 3?" Kyungsoo smirked and Tao wanted to cry back home to his mom and tell her that a creepy hobbit was trying to seduce him. He wants his mom to come and hit this Kyungsoo guy with her shoe. Tao shook his head no but the smirk didn't fall from Kyungsoo's face. "Don't worry you can change your mind...I'll have you know that I'm very persuasive."

"Are you always this much of a ert?" Tao asked. Maybe once in a past life this little man was as innocent as fluffy angel food cupcakes, just maybe.

"Ever since college yes...but I'll have you know I'm a very charismatic guy," Kyungsoo said. It's the first non-ertive thing he's said in these 5 minutes. "Back in high school I had both guys and girls swooning over me because I could sing so well and the fact that I was student body president, I had power. It's just college I realized the power that I had when it came to seducing and I chose to use it."

"What grade are you in?"

"I'm a college sophomore majoring in performing arts, and you?" Tao didn't realize Kyungsoo had such a husky voice until now and he was getting nervous because what if Kyungsoo's abilities made him change his mind? 

"I'm a college sophomore as well majoring in visual arts," Tao replied. "What makes people get so interested in you? Like you're cute don't get me wrong but you're tiny and you look like such an uke."

"I can show you why I'm not an uke but you already said don't touch you so...I will show you what makes people get so interested in me," Kyungsoo quickly cleared his throat before singing a note. Tao felt his heart drop to his stomach and a chill crawl down his spine because damn Kyungsoo's voice was honey and chocolate with a hint of sweet caramel. Kyungsoo started singing nothing's better and Tao felt like dying as Kyungsoo's gaze peirced right through Tao's soul as his voice filled his ears. Now he could see why people were so fast to hop on the Kyungsoo train, just imagine that voice ? Tao didn't think about it too much because he refused to be another victim of Kyungsoo, Tao was a strong warrior.

Jaehwan had came back just as Kyungsoo grabbed Tao's hand once he was done with the song. Informing everyone that time was up and that Tao was now free from the tricks of Do Kyungsoo. Tao didn't miss the slap Kyungsoo gave Jaehwan when he got up from the seat. If Jaehwan hadn't come to the rescue, Tao would have been wrapped around Kyungsoo's fingers. He was going to have to repay him with cereal for that. Looking at the index card Tao had to meet with a guy named Kris. 'This guy seems cool' Tao thought as he sat down at table 6.

Kris came about 10 seconds later dressed to impress in tight black leather pants, white button down, and white sneakers. Tao especially liked the dress suit jacket that was draped over Kris' shoulder. Tao was a man of fashion and he could safely say this guy was very fashionable.

"Dude your outfit is too badass," Tao smiled. Sure that wasn't the most formal greeting but that was the only thing he really had to say to Kris. Kris smiled and kindly nodded at Tao's compliment before sitting down with his freshly bought coffee.

"Thanks my mommy bought it for me," Kris smiled and Tao cocked an eyebrow. Sure his mom still bought him things but he hasn't called his mom mommy since he was 6 but everyone's different.  "Can I show you something?"

Tao nodded expecting Kris to pull out some super expensive designer wallet or something similair to that but no. Kris pulled out an alpaca plushie and gave it a huge hug before setting it down on the table. Tao wished he was back talking to Kai because even Kai wasn't as bad as Kris when it came to acting like a child. Atleast Kai said mom.

"This is my son Ace and he's about 5 months now. I love him a lot and he will forever be my baby. Do you want to hold him?" Kris blushed as he handed Tao the plushie. Tao thought about smacking the stuffed alpaca onto the floor and watch Kris cry like a baby...but Tao had a sweet spot for cute things. So he gently grabbed the alpaca and began to pet it. 

"He's very cute Kris..." Tao said it like he was talking to a baby. He said it just like how he used to talk to his baby cousin when he was forced to watch Sesame Street with the younger.

"C-can I draw you holding Ace?" Kris stuttered. Tao wanted to say no because he looked like at the moment (that's what he thought he looked perfect) but the guys puppy dog face was too much. So he nodded and Kris smiled wide before getting out a pen and marker. Tao held Ace close to his chest as he posed for Kris. He deemed a small smile was acceptable to do as a pose. As Kris concentrated on the drawing with his tongue sticking out of his mouth Tao wondered if there was enough time for him to finish. He knew form his experiences of drawing, it took more than 8 minutes to make a masterpiece but maybe Kris was just really talented.

When Kris announced he was done Tao handed Ace back and asked to see the drawing. He was excited to see how the drawing came out, that was until he saw it...he had no idea what the hell Kris drew because it sure as hell didn't look like him. It looked like an abstracted egg with a fluffy thing right next to it. Tao looked up at Kris to see if he was serious and to his luck...Kris was. 

"What do you think? I think this is my best picture yet! It's definately going on the refridgerator! My mom's going to be so proud of me!" Kris smiled as he put his stuff back in his bag. Tao was really holding back his rant about Kris being weird but all he could do was cross his fingers and hope Kris would one day accept adulthood into his life for better or for worst. 

"I think it looks beautiful! Great job!" Tao criticized sarcastically. Kris blushed before bowing to Tao, thanking him for his kind words. When Jaehwan announced time was up Tao ran to the next table he was supposed to be at. Which was table 7 with Sehun.

When Tao got to table 7 Sehun was already seated. Just from one look at Sehun's unamused face Tao could tell they weren't going to get along. Tao hated his hairstyle that part in the middle of his head was not his style. The blonde was fine it matched his complexion well but that part had to go. It looked like he was trying to rock the style Levi had on Attack on Titan but it wasn't working. Tao greeted Sehun with a wave after he sat down.

"So what do you major in?" Tao asked.

"I'm majoring in English, and minoring in dance," Sehun and answered and Tao was taken back. This Sehun guy didn't look like the type to like English...well Tao thought a lot of things during this speed dating thing and he was proven wrong multiple times. "I write poetry."

"What kind of poetry?"

"The only kind of poetry there is dummy," Sehun spat. Tao growled at Sehun because no one dared get smart with him, he will bite back. " I will share one of my famous poems. It won me a medal back in middle school."

Tao watched in annoyance as Sehun pulled out an old folded piece of paper from his pocket. As he unfolded it Tao sighed because he really wanted to go home. He was done with everyone's today.

"Milk from school,

Top grade milk,

When you drink the milk it has a rich taste,

In the winter milk is aromatic,

Milk with calcium,

Double the times better than normal milk,

Milk with 8g fat," Sehun finished with a smile. Tao had to admit the poem wasn't that bad but he wasn't going to tell that to Sehun. That's exactly what Sehun wants to hear.

"So you're telling me that piece of garbage you call a poem got a prize? What did the other kids do, write about dirt?" Tao asked and he wanted to laugh so bad at the face Sehun was making. His lips were closed tightly together and curled into a frown. "I'm sorry did I hurt your feelings?"

"Yes."

"I don't care. Next time don't call me a dummy."

"It's not my fault you're an idiot. You should be thanking me that I didn't let you continue on with your ignorant question."

"Don't push my buttons dude or I will kick your scrawny also. All the 8g milk in the world couldn't help you attempt to beat me if we did fight," Tao starts off. He's not done with Sehun either because something clicks in his mind and he realizes Sehun is the idiot. "Also there is more than one type of poem you clueless scum. There's haikuu's, sonnets, tonka poems, villanelle poems, spoken word--"

"Just don't talk to me okay?" Sehun frowned because he didn't want to talk to Tao anymore. Tao was extremely mean and no one has ever told him his milk poem was garbage. He'd been getting compliments on it for the past 7 years but then some stupid blonde guy had to ruin everything. Right now Sehun needed time to calm down because he was one insult away from punching Tao in the face. The two youngings stayed quiet attempting to cool down as time ran out. When Jaehwan announced the time the two quickly got up from their seats and proceeded to go the next person. The next person on the list for Tao was Minseok at table 5.

Tao was the first person to get to the table since he was closer. He took his seat and waited for Minseok to arrive. When he did, Tao wanted to get up and pinch the guys cheeks because he was so adorable. He looked like a little chipmunk when wearing the oversized blue hoodie he had on. His hair was hidden under his snap back which was faced backwards, letting Tao get a good glimpse at his nicely arched eyebrows. Tao was a manly man for sure but when someone had some nice eyebrows he'd admire them. Minseok bowed before sitting down at their table.

"I heard you and Sehun's brief argument...what was that all about?" So Minseok knew that Sehun guy...Tao hoped the two didn't share the same traits otherwise he might just throw Minseok.

"He called me dumb so I said his milk poem was stupid," Tao tapped his fingers on the table. Just thinking about Sehun made him angry.

"You are an evil person. He treasures that milk poem, he blew it up and got it laminated. Now I wake up to that poem every morning."

"You and Sehun are room mates?" Tao questioned. He felt bad for the Minseok guy having to see Sehun for so much.

"Yeah it's kind of a requirement for seniors to room with freshmen just in case they need help with things," Minseok explained. Tao still wasn't over the fact that Minseok was a senior, he looked like a high schooler. Aging was going well for Minseok, Tao on the other hand made sure to put wrinkle cream on every night just in case because he feared of aging too fast.

"So is Sehun always so rude?"

"Sehun is a sweetheart once you get close to him. He's only rude if you're rude to him first."

Tao played with hs finger nails because he was starting to feel bad. He shouldn't have been rude to Sehun after he worked and cherished that milk poem- Nevermind Tao didn't like Sehun. He just felt something hit his head and he turned around to find Sehun glaring at him. Minseok grabbed Tao before he could even get up and kindly punch Sehun in the throat.

"Just let him be immature, he's just mad," Minseok soothed Tao while his hair. Tao wasn't sure what to do when Minseok put his mouth by his ear and lightly whispered "I know a way for you to calm your nerves."

"What? How?!" Tao asked oblivious. He needed his nerves to be calm and he trusted Minseok's soon to come advice.

"It involves me turning your into a twinkie," Minseok purred.

"What does that even mean?" 

"It means I'm going to fill your golden buns with a special kind of cream," Tao finally realized what Minseok was saying and he screamed to the top of his lungs before slamming his head on the table. Everyone turned their gazes to both Tao, who was still screaming, and Minseok who was playing it off innocently. 

"What happened to him?" Jaehwan asked. He was a little concerned because Tao's face was bloodshot red and he was still face planted on the table.

"I just told him that Tvxq was having a concert soon and he's a huge cassie just like me so we're super excited! He's just more excited than me!" Minseok cheered as he started to scream too. Even though Tao was screaming he still heard the lies and he had to admit Minseok was clever.  But what he said was too much, Minseok was even worse than Kyungsoo. Why is it that the short adorable ones are the most ertive? When Tao stopped screaming he lifted his head off and took a sip of his coffee. "Why'd you scream?"

"I wasn't expecting that from you...you are just as bad as Kyungsoo."

"Kyungsoo is last on my list! He's a ert?" Minseok raised an eyebrow and Tao nodded. Tao didn't miss the evil glint in Minseok's eyes or when his tongue grazed across his bottom lip. Tao knew that once those two got together there was no way stopping them with whatever y times they were going to have.

"Okay guys time to switch!" Ken announced as he laid back in his chair. Tao got up and proceeded to go to the next person on the list, which was Baekhyun at table 3. Baekhyun was short too and he had light brown hair which suited him well. He looked like a little kid with his hair covering his forehead and the way he pouted while waiting. Tao sat down and waited for Baekhyun to say something because he wasn't starting the conversation.

"You must be hungry...Do you want a donut?" Baekhyun asked. Tao watched Baekhyun pull out a good looking donut which made his stomach growl. He forgot he didn't eat today until he spotted that beautiful powdered donut. He snatched the donut from Baekhyun's hand and took a huge bite out of it. The donut tasted horrible and really spicy! Tao cringed while spitting it out, fanning his tongue with his hand as if it would work. "I'm sorry I accidently gave you the wasabi donut! Do you want something to drink?"

Tao cried yes as his eyes started to tear up from the heat. He was out of coffee and he needed something to drink quickly. Baekhyun handed him a smoothie, atleast Tao thought it was. He desperately on the smoothie and the smoothie didn't help, it made things worse! "What the is in this smoothie?!"

"Hot sauce!" Baekhyun chimed as Tao got up and basically hauled into the bathroom to rinse his mouth out. No matter how much the cool water hit his tongue his mouth was still on fire. Baekhyun was on the floor behind him laughing his off. If Tao wasn't so busy cooling his tongue off he would have stepped on Baekhyun. 

"I bet you wish you had top grade milk now," Tao heard Sehun from the entrance. He was getting really tired of Sehun. Sehun was stalking him and he really needed to get over the damn insult to the poem.

"Sehun you can leave!" Tao shouted with his tongue out so he sounded stupid. Sehun only laughed as he walked away and Tao was beyond pissed. He hated Sehun and now he also hated Baekhyun. It took his tongue 8 minutes to cool down. Once he finally brought his head up from the faucet he went to go confront Baekhyun but Jaehwan announced that time was up. Baekhyun ran out the bathroom before Tao could do anything, Damnit. The next guy on Tao's list was Chanyeol on table 7.

Tao arrived at the table and he was still mad from Baekhyun so he plopped down in the seat. Not even saying hello to Chanyeol as he pouted.

"Baekhyun did something stupid didn't he?" Chanyeol asked and Tao sighed. "Don't worry that just means he likes you. You were the chosen one."

"How do you know?" Tao asked. Was Chanyeol also room mates with Baekhyun?

"He's been my best friend since diapers and he was the one that dragged me here today because he was too much of a scaredy cat to go on his own." Tao hadn't realized that Chanyeol was also in his pajamas. Chanyeol was wearing black sweatpants with a long black base layer thermal shirt topped off with a black snap back and dark lensed shades. For someone who was wearing pajamas he looked cool.

"Well after that stunt I'm not interested...I got dragged here as well. One minute I was on Netflix trying to finish the last episode of the walking dead the next minute I'm here meeting toddlers, pranksters, and erts," Tao rolled his eyes. Chanyeol smiled because he had met the people here and he could safely say that they were something else, especially Minseok. He nearly touched his goods under the table.

"You haven't finished the walking dead yet? You have to finish it. I was screaming like a girl when the season ended!" Chanyeol shouted and Tao laughed while imagining Chanyeol screaming like a girl with that deep voice.

"I'm going to finish it once I'm done with this event," Tao sighed. Atleast he was almost done with this event. Once this was over he was going to kick Baekhyun, Sehun, and Joonmyeon's for making his day a living hell. That was The Walking Dead's job. "Are you watching any series at the moment?"

"I'm on episode 21st episode of Attack on Titan and the female titan has just came in. I cannot wait to go home and watch it." Chanyeol said and Tao got excited because he and Chanyeol were watching the same things. The only difference was Tao actually finished Attack on Titan and he's been impatiently waiting for the next season to come out. He knows that episode wasn't the ending.

"You are going to freak out watching episodes 23 to 24! Even though there were already a bunch of deaths before but the deaths in those two episodes are too much to handle."

"Please just tell me this one thing...is Armin going to die?"

"Wait you like Armin? He's such a typical shota! All he does is cry and call Mikasa's name. You need to like a real man, like Levi" Tao was awestrucked just thinking about the cartoon character. One day he wishes to meet a Levi look alike and marry him. Chanyeol and Tao proceeded to talk about the shows they were watching and who they liked and disliked and which character death hurt them the most. Tao really liked conversing with Chanyeol since they both liked watching television shows a lot. He was really upset when Jaehwan told them time was up. He really wanted to talk to Chanyeol longer, they had just gotten to on the topic about who they shipped in Attack on Titan. "I want to talk to you more"

"Don't worry maybe we can make a deal with the people we're talking to next. If they don't mind talking to each other while we talk," Chanyeol pitched out an idea. Tao thought Chanyeol was a genius. "Who's next on your card?"

"I have Luhan at table one," Tao answered. "Who do you have?"

"I have Sehun at table two."

"I feel so bad for you..." Before Chanyeol could say anything Tao was already walking towards the table. He quickly waved at Luhan before trying to persuade him. "Me and Chanyeol still want to keep talking and we were wondering if you wouldn't mind talking to Sehun instead."

"As much as I'd love to...I want you to know that Sehun is my half brother and I deal with him enough at home," Luhan rubbed the back of his neck. Tao's jaw almost dropped to the floor because he really didn't see that coming. He heard Chanyeol chuckling behind him.

"Luhan you don't want to talk to him he's stupid," Sehun replied coldly. 

"Stupid just like your hair? Who even told you that was a good hairstyle, your mother when she was feeding you your ing aromatic milk through a bottle?" Tao snapped and Sehun's face was turning red from anger.

"You want to go?!" Sehun shouted. Baekhyun started shouting oh in the back and everyone else followed. All of them eagerly waiting for a fight to break out but Chanyeol and Luhan were holding them back.

"Is there a problem here?" Jaehwan asked. Tao snapped out of it and shook his head before sitting down. He didn't have time for stupid Sehun...he'd just talk to Luhan then talk with Chanyeol after. The speed dating side of the cafe went back to normal as Luhan, Chanyeol, and Sehun sat down.

"So have you found someone you really liked here?" Tao asked trying to change the subject. Luhan turned a light shade of pink as he thought about his answer. "I see you have. What's his name?"

"Minseok and he's really cute!" Luhan smiled.

"You mean the ert?" Tao asked. They did look cute together but would Luhan be able to handle Minseok.

"Yes the ert, He's not that bad though. I'm even worse but I keep it a secret. Kawaii on the streets...senpai in the sheets," Luhan said and Tao busted out laughing. That was honestly the funniest thing he had ever heard. "Do you think I have a chance?"

"Definately. You two would be cute together! But make sure you get to him before Kyungsoo does." Tao looked over to see who everyone was with. Jongin was with Kris and they were both chatting away like kids. Baekhyun and Jongdae were together laughing at something and Tao thought they were a match made from heaven even though they might annoy the out of each other. Then it was Kyungsoo and Minseok both smirking at each other and Tao knew if they got together they'd probably each other to death. Someone needed to fix the couples arrangements because if it stayed like this, it wouln't work out. Except for Baekhyun and Jongdae they were perfect.

"Jaehwan can I arrange the couples?" Tao asked with a hint of aegyo. Jaehwan raised an eye brow and looked at him as if he was crazy "I will buy you Special K cereal"

"Do whatever you want but I want my cereal tomorrow at 3pm at this place," Jaehwan informed Tao. He was getting his favorite expensive cereal for free, it was a great day. Tao got up and cleared his throat so everyone could look at him.

"Alright. I have been granted permission to rearrange you guys so you can actually be with someone who will match well with you. Everyone get up and go the the right so I can assign you a table." Tao announced and everyone listened. "At table 7 I want Kris to be seated with Kyungsoo. " Tao chose this pairing because Kris needed some adult excitement in his life so Kyungsoo was the perfect match.

"At table 6 I want Baekhyun and Jongdae to sit down."

"Why would you make us get up if we were already paired together?" Baekhyun asked and Tao shot him a glare.

"Shut up you burned my taste buds...the next table I want Jongin and Sehone to sit down."

"It's Sehun you uncultured swine!"

"You have 5 seconds to sit your down or I'll break it instead!" Tao shouted and Sehun glared before listening. "Then Minseok and Luhan then me and Chanyeol" Tao smiled and went back to Chanyeol.

"Do you think they will all work out?" Chanyeol asked. Tao had put the couples together so quickly and that made Chanyeol wonder if things were going to work out or not. 

"Yeah they'll work out just fine," Tao said and brought up the topic they had dropped. There was no time limit this time around so they could all talk comfortable and leave when they felt like it. It was an hour into the conversation when from the corner of his eyes Tao noticed Kris and Kyungsoo's lips locked. "Oh my god they're kissing!"

Chanyeol looked over and quickly glanced back at Tao, he didn't need to see that. "Can I come over to your house and finish watching the walking dead with you?"

"I thought you finished it already," Tao raised an eyebrow. He didn't mind Chanyeol coming  over to watch tv with him but he just wanted to know what was wrong with his house.

"I did watch it...it's just my roomate is Kyungsoo and he has a different way of getting to know someone if you know what I mean," Chanyeol explained and Tao got what he was saying. He shivered a little just thinking about it. 

"Alright you can come over. If you want we can watch Attack on Titan right after," Tao suggested. Chanyeol cracked a heart warming smile that made Tao's heart beat fast. So his day wasn't completely ruined. He now had a television buddy...maybe television boyfriend in the future? He'd see how things worked out between them. They both got up from their table and made their way to Tao's house prepared to watch the season finale of The Walking Dead.


A/N* Here have some more word vomit. This is literally nonsense but oh well. The moral of the story is don't mess with Sehun's milk poem