Chapter Fourty Four

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Fourty Four


 

{Your POV}


 

Days and days passed and they were all spent by studying. No Infinite, no freedom just studying. That was my main goal. We payed attention in class 24/7.


 

Even though, Myungsoo and I were a couple ~ we didn't act like it. Especially and most definetly in class.


 

"To: ~~~~~ ^-^

From: Yeol-ah <3


 

"Alright ~~~~~, have fun after school. See you later yeobo <3" "


 

The bell rang and I didn't even have the time to hug or kiss Yeol-ah. It was because of that stupid coupling idea. As I was at my locker, a big figure came out of no where.


 

"Hey ~~~~~.", it was Myungsoo.

"Hey Myungsoo", I started packing my books to go home and study.

"If it's okay with you, do you want to go on a date today?"

All the fans were looking at me, I couldn't say no.


 

"Of course."

I took his hand and smirked at the fan girls and headed to the car. He was surprised that I took his hand first.

He smiled at me and said, "If you don't feel comfortable, you don't have to do it."

I smiled back and said, "It's okay, i've grown a heart to do what I can for you guys and manager shi... so where are we going?"

"The village near the Han River again, I still never got the chance to show you the sunset."


 

I smiled, I wonder what Yeol-ah is going to say when he finds out. We arrived at the village and it was already getting dark. Myungsoo took my hand and we lied down on a blanket side by side waiting for the sunset. Wow, I never noticed... How lucky am I to have a fake boyfriend like Myungsoo... If he was my boyfriend, he'd treat me differently ~ unlike... DAMN, WHAT AM I SAYING? As Myungsoo was talking, a shadow came above us. We looked up and saw the same fan girls that harassed me.


 

"Sorry Myungsoo oppa and ~~~~~ unnie about the other day."


 

I was shocked.

Myungsoo asked, "Why?"

"What do you mean why? You guys are the cutest couple out there. And if you start a trend, maybe more Infinite members will date normal girls."

I started to laugh because of the thought of Dongwoo and Chohee.

"Why did you harass me if you thought Myungsoo and I were a cute couple?", I asked.

"Honestly, please keep this a secret. It's because a girl hired us to beat you up."


 

What... who would hire them?

 

~

Guess and tell ! Comment comment comment ~ Hwaiting ! ^-^ <3 **