New Year fic, Special -- The Unplanned Final Chapter ^-^

The Unplanned -- Christmas & DBSK's 10th Anniversary Special + New Years Special ^-^

Hi everyone, this is it, this is my New Year special and my new year welcoming fic hehehehe, despite every struggles i made, hope you guys will still like and enjoy it ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New year is just waiting to be welcomed as it waits patiently at the clock ticking, it was 7:30 pm everyone prepares themselves, their house and everything, to welcome the coming new year with smiles and excitement to make new memories with their loved ones.  Like the previous event in the lives of our five rising god’s of the east, YunHo being the cutie and unplanned type of person, called his three friend’s beforehand that they’ll ditch once again their supposedly work to enjoy new year’s eve together, in which the three despite their schedule agreed, because they too want to spend another special day with the two.

 

Even though the day of their debut, yunho and changmin got a big scolding from their management, but remembering the great memories they shared during Christmas eve and their morning celebration for the anniversary of their debut, smile’s were visible on their face’s as they halfheartedly accepts the scolding, by accepting it means, words went inside their right ear and out from their left ear.

 

They were even banned to go out for five days, and was locked in the studio for the preparation for their 7th and anniversary album tense.

 

Despite the hardship, they still laughed everytime they’re about to sing their song Ten (10 years) because of one particular cutie person which is none other than junsu. Wanna know why?

 

Flashback…

It was 2:30 in the morning, 5 friends wearing different animal printed jackets (YunHo with a cute bear printed on his jacket, jaejoong with elephant, junsu with sheep, yoochun with mickey moush and changmin with chicken? o.O?), with hoodies on their heads, mask, a basket  with cake, plates, wine glasses and a wine. The five were making their way, on their favorite spot in han river.

 

Once they were on their favorite spot, jaejoong placed the red striped blanket on the grassy field, fixing the crimpled part, he took his sit on the blanket facing the beautiful river, yoochun on the other hand, placed the basket on the blanket as he sat on the left side of the basket, followed by junsu who placed the wine beside the basket and sat on yoochun’s right side, changmin leaned his back on the tree as he stared at the beautiful shining moon, while yunho sat beside jaejoong.

 

Cold refreshing breeze were dancing and hugging five smiling individuals as their minds drifts to their debut up to this very moment, they were all happy and blessed to have come such a long journey, from all the problems they had faced, rumors that wants to break their friendship but here they are in their favorite han river and together. Smiling and happy, because no matter what happened, no one can break the strong bond that they made, they’ll be forever five because they are not just friends, they are brothers. They don’t need to be related to be brothers, all that formed them was love, and they love each other forever.

 

Cause they are forever the five rising God’s of the East.

 

“Happy Anniversary guys” said changmin in which jaejoong handed them each a wine glass, as yoochun pours their glasses with wine.

 

“we really love wine don’t we?” asked junsu in which the yunho chuckles.

 

“of course, wine is like blood and this is our annual pack” added yunho, as the five of them stood straight in front of the hand river with their left arm’s on each other’s shoulders while their right was raised with their wine glasses at their hands.

 

“Happy 10th year anniversary guys…cheers to more 10 years” said jaejoong as they clank their wine glasses.

 

“continue to stay strong, don’t let any rumors break us… only believe in what comes from our mouths” added yoochun as they clank their wine glasses once again.

 

“thank you for the 10 years of happiness and strong bond” added changmin in which the four shouted yeah.

 

“more 10 EARS!!!” shouted junsu which caught the four that they all stared at the confused junsu.

 

“say it again su” said yunho as he wants to be sure with what he heards, in which junsu smiled and raised his wine glass.

 

“more 10 EARS!!!” after confirming their thoughts, which some thought if maybe junsu was drunk or not, they all freed themselves from their form and burst into contagious laughter, which left junsu in the middle of his four laughing friends.

 

He was so confused as to why they were laughing.

 

“why are you guys laughing?” asked junsu in which jaejoong calmed himself as he holds his stomach and rested his right hand on junsu’s shoulder, looking at junsu’s face and remembering the said ears jaejoong laughed once again like he lost his screws, he even kneeled down on the blanket and tap the ground.

 

“=.=… seriously guys I don’t get it… please tell me why your all laughing, is this junsu bully time?” asked junsu in which after calming himself a couple of times, while pinching his left arm twice, yunho approached the pouting junsu, and breaths out as he leveled himself with junsu’s height facing junsu’s pouting face.

 

“okay su… *looks at his three laughing friends* guys, calm yourselves *turned his attention back at junsu* okay, it’s just I don’t know if your drunk or not, but didn’t you notice what you just shouted?” asked yunho as he continue to calm himself from laughing at junsu.

 

Junsu on the other hand, trying to recall if he said something wrong earlier, since no matter how much he tries and the only result he got was confusion, for he believes he said nothing wrong, he just stared confusedly at yunho who was on the verge of laughing once again.

 

“seriously su… you don’t remember or notice what you shouted earlier?” junsu shooked his head after yunho asked him.

 

“you said ears instead of years… junsu your truly the gag king” cutted changmin which caused his friends to laugh crazily once again.

 

“EH?....YA!!! I DIDN’T SAY EARS!!! I SAID YEARS!!!....why would I say 10 ears? *pouts*”  defended junsu in which it only caused for his four friends to laugh even more harder, like they’re about to lose their breaths.

 

“aigoo… seriously su, cheers to our 10 ears anniversary” added yoochun as he wipe’s the tears that formed on his eyes because of his laughter.

 

“CHEERS TO 10 EARS!!” shouted the four as they continue to laugh while hugging the pouting junsu.

 

“but I didn’t say ears” defended junsu but only earned more laughter.

 

Laughter of joy and cheers of happiness was what the five friends did in front of the han river, playing like kids with the cakes icing on their faces. Nothing can beat the joy their feeling as of the moment, and wishing for it to be forever, but even so, they can always do it again until forever.

 

At the end of their fun, the five was sitted on the blanket, clapping their hands to the beat of the song their singing, with changmin playing the guitar, while they sing their song stand by u, because they will forever stand by each other, cause they are friends now and forever.

End of Flashback…

 

 Snickering inside the car while eyes focused outside, was what changmin has been doing ever since he got inside his hyung’s car, the car that they used for their unplanned escape from their manager who excused himself to the bathroom.

 

As the car stopped because of the stop light, yunho looked at changmin worriedly; he doesn’t know if the scolding had this impact on his poor maknae. Being a concerned hyung, yunho puts his left hand at changmin’s left shoulder. Changmin on the other hand, turned his attention at his worried hyung.

 

“min are you alright?... I know we got locked in the studio for five days, and got a long speech from our management, but like I told you just ignore those words… I told you im here to get all the blame, after all im the one responsible… okay min?” after hearing yunho’s words of wisdom in changmin’s thoughts, he just chuckles at his hyung’s weirdness, leaving yunho even more confused.

 

“hyung I don’t know why you gave me that long speech, but about your question if im alright, im 100% alright… and my laugh’s or thoughts has nothing to do with the scolding we receive, I even forgot what they told us and im not thinking about them either… im just laughing at what junsu hyung had shouted during our anniversary celebration that’s all” after changmin said that he smiled at his hyung, who by now understands everything and as the car move’s again, their laughter was now heard as they shouted 10 ears, while somewhere in seoul someone sneezed.

 

<*.*.*The Unplanned*.*.*>

 

“are you alright su?” asked jaejoong worriedly, in which junsu nodded his head as he sniffs and wipes his nose.

 

“I think someone just mentioned me” added junsu in which jaejoong nodded his head, as he zipped the big black suitcase.

 

“what is the suitcase for hyung?” asked yoochun confusedly in which junsu nodded his head, while jaejoong just smiled and wheeled the suitcase out from his apartment.

 

“for our concert” was what jaejoong answered as he motioned the still confused yoochun and junsu to go out from his apartment so he can lock the door and meet their two friends who are going to fetch them at ground parking of his apartment.

 

 

<*.*.*The Unplanned*.*.*>

 

Parking near the guard, yunho fished out his phone from his side pocket and typed his message to jaejoong that they are now at the parking ground waiting for them. A minute later, they saw three smiling figure approaching their car.

 

With some small greet and fixing the suitcase at the compartment, yunho thanked the guard, paid it and told him to keep what he saw as a secret. And with that, the trio went inside the car, and once they were all comfortably sitted inside the car, YunHo drove to their destination.

 

<*.*.*The Unplanned*.*.*>

 

“guys, you all do remember the big suit case I brought with me right?” asked jaejoong in which the four answered with yes and asked with curiosity as to what’s inside and why he brought it.

 

“I was thinking of celebrating new year differently… instead of our usual, han river why not make a mini concert for the welcoming of new year?” after hearing jaejoong’s words, yunho slowed the car and parked in front of the coffee shop.

 

“mini concert?” asked yunho in which the three turned their attention at jaejoong waiting for the latter’s response.

 

“yes a mini concert” confirmed jaejoong.

 

“you do remember we still have our problem, and we’re not allowed to be seen together right?” added yunho in which the trio nodded their heads.

 

“of course I never forgot that, but that’s where my suit case comes in the picture yunho” continued jaejoong which added more confusion to the atmosphere inside the car.

 

“get straight to the point jae, we’re really confused and wanted to open your suitcase as in now” added yunho in which jaejoong smiled.

 

“okay, so as I was saying let’s make a mini concert at the seoul park to join for the seoul concert for the welcoming of new year, it’s like a comeback of us 5 but with disguise… *smiles* I borrowed some clothes from mr. han , the one who’s in charge of the clothes in junsu’s recent musical?”

 

*processing everything that jaejoong had told them*…. I get it now…. not bad jae and I like the idea, it’s like old times, being on stage together but with a twist since we don’t want to cause any problem with our companies… let’s do it guys” said yunho in which the four agreed and yunho continued his driving to their new destination.

 

Thinking about what will happen to their mini concert, the trio were frozen from their thoughts but smiling for their excited to be in the same stage with yunho and changmin, its like the return of the 5 Rising God’s of the East.

 

<*.*.*The Unplanned*.*.*>

 

YunHo was pouting, as he watched his four friends who was laughing at him while pointing at his clothing and teasing him like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“so its bully YunHo time now? *pouts*” asked yunho in which jaejoong pats yunho’s shoulder and said.

 

“no its JaeHo time”

 

*pouts*

 

Since it was some random costumes, they all just took the clothes their eyes had caught at the moment. Now they’re all standing near yunho’s car with their clothes proudly or not.

 

JaeJoong was wearing an aristocrat clothing with a black hat like a magicians, long silky white hair with bangs and a gothic make up.

 

“gosh hyung, wae you wore that?” asked junsu as he eyes his hyung’s clothing from head to toe.

 

“it’s just fine, im gothic for today” was what jaejoong answered, making the four agreed even though they prefer to wear animal costume instead.

 

YooChun on the other hand, was wearing a tennis player get up with spiky silver hair, with a twist cause instead of tennis he was holding a katana?.

 

JunSu was wearing a simple village boy with long black silky hair, which he pony tailed it. Even though he feels awful with his clothing he has no choice since that’s what he caught during their let’s just pick the clothes our eyes caught or not.

 

ChangMin was like a sophisticated scholar, with styled haired like in the England era, that is showing his charismatic side yet halfyly since the wig he got was like lincoln’s plus the laces of his clothes which irritates changmin so much, making the latter to ripped the clothes he’s wearing and just reveal himself.

 

And lastly the guy of the day yunho. He was wearing a golden curly hair like goldilocks and a pink princess dress. Displeasure was visible on the pouting yunho as he doesn’t approve of his get up. As in doesn’t, and just want to be part of the audience with just his simple disguise.

 

“this disguise jae…. we’re her for a mini concert not for some Halloween” said yunho as he calms himself and looks at the floor.

 

Despite the rest’s displeasure, seeing yunho’s disguise made them forget their irritation and continued teasing yunho.

 

“and the bullying is not helping at all” added yunho in a pout, in which jaejoong kissed yunho’s cheek and said.

 

“we’re not teasing you babe… come one… lets show them what jaeho can do” said jaejoong in which yunho smacked jaejoong’s head, making the latter pout.

 

“stop with the jaeho, it’s not funny and can I change to my simple disguise?” pleaded yunho in which changmin pulled yunho instead.

 

“no way, you can’t escape this… its unfair if you’re in your simple disguise while we’re in our Halloween disguise” after changmin said that the rest agreed and followed the two. While yunho continue to pout, until their all standing at the stage, which by now all the audience for the new year’s special of seoul city were watching the five and waiting for their performance.

 

Smiling at their audience, they went to their respective positions, yunho with the drums, jaejoong and junsu for the vocals, changmin for the guitar and yoochun for the electric guitar and the rest is for the musical director which was jaejoong’s friend, and the one who helped them have a number for the new year special at the seoul park, that always does this annual concerts for the welcoming of new year.

 

“we’re the 5 4ever band, and hope you guys will enjoy our performance… this is for everyone, to let everyone know how love, friendship and bond is more important than anything… Money can come and go but  not our bond, because money can’t buy us love… Happy New Year everyone, this is the Beatles song, and enjoy” after jaejoong said that….

 

YunJaeYooSuMin: Can't buy me love, love
Can't buy me love

JaeSu: I'll buy you a diamond ring my friend if it makes you feel alright
I'll get you anything my friend if it makes you feel alright
Cos I don't care too much for money, and money can't buy me love

I'll give you all I got to give if you say you'll love me too
I may not have a lot to give but what I got I'll give to you
I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love

YunJaeYooSuMin: Can't buy me love, everybody tells me so
Can't buy me love, no no no, no

JaeSu: Say you don't need no diamond ring and I'll be satisfied
Tell me that you want the kind of thing that money just can't buy
I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love
Owww

YunJaeYooSuMin: Can't buy me love, everybody tells me so
Can't buy me love, no no no, no

JaeSu: Say you don't need no diamond ring and I'll be satisfied
Tell me that you want the kind of thing that money just can't buy
I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love

YunJaeYooSuMin: Can't buy me love, love
Can't buy me love

 

After their wonderful, heavenly vocals, followed by the beat that came from their instruments and hearts, screams of joy and applauses was followed coming from the happy audience, it was like the beatles era but much more.

 

The feeling of when the five of them performs together, came back to their hearts, fattening their happy hearts, giving a smile of satisfactions in their faces. And longing for this performance was felt by them as they look at each other’s face’s. And just like some feeling that gave courage to their hearts, they took off their diguise’s throwing it in the air and revealing who they were, gave a tripled scream from the audience and showed how happy everyone were, regardless of what the future holds and will do, the five perform the song that originally was theirs and that came from their hearts.

 

The music of Stand By U played and the five sang with their hearts, as tears falls down from the audience as the love was boomed in the concert area, New Year was the return of the 5 rising god’s of the east. News spreads fast and now SME and CJe’s were panicking. Whatever awaits the 5 this just proves that Money can’t buy love, cause what’s important is love, friendship and happiness.

 

Despite all the rumors and everything, let’s continue to support the five. Either its OT2, OT3 or OT5, they’re still and forever the 5 Rising God’s Of The East which consists of Kim JunSu, Park YooChun, Kim JaeJoong, Shim ChangMin and Jung YunHo. Nothing changed it’s still them, just the current situation, but as a Cassiopeia, or either HoMin fans or JYJ fans, we must continue to be their pillar of supports, and never listen to rumors, or anyone’s bad mouth, we’ll only listen to what’s come from our hearts, and from our boys, support whatever they want for their happiness is what matters most… Always Keep The Faith everyone, and delusional or not, Friendship and Love is what matters to all of us ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Happy New Year everyone, and hope you guys like and enjoyed my New Years fic special, I also added the anniversary fic here sorry for being late just too busy with things, but anyways im proud of what I wrote for this year ^-^… Let’s give the best for 2014, Cassiopeia’s, HoMin and JYJ fan’s hwaiting!! We’re family and stop the fight and just support our 5 boys ^-^

This has been mimi and love love you all ^-^… Thank you for the support you guys have given to me and my stories ^-^

 

note: will beta this tomorrow hahahaha XD so sorry for my wrong grammars or spellings hehehe ^-^