The Unplanned - Christmas Celebration ^-^

The Unplanned -- Christmas & DBSK's 10th Anniversary Special + New Years Special ^-^

Hey guys, this is it... Enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The sky was still sleeping from a busy day, the smiling moon was eyeing the whole world with all the cute little stars twinkling and playing in the sky, excited for the special day. Everyone was busy preparing for the coming Noche Buena, while one particular place has other plans for the celebration of Christmas.

 

“Hyung remind me again why we’re here in our dorm whispering at each other even though there’s only you and i?” asked ChangMin confusedly as he throws his backpack on the couch and sat beside his bag while staring at the smiling YunHo.

 

*looks around the place and sat beside changmin, putting his left arm around changmin’s shoulder*

 

“to be perfectly honest, were just being careful, we all know the walls have ears right?” confusion was visible on changmin’s face as he just stared at his hyung as if he wants to drag his hyung to the hospital for a checkup.

 

“okay?... so?.....”

 

“anyways, I’ll get straight to the point minnie mouse….. let’s ditch work for Christmas and on our debut anniversary”

 

“BWOH?... do you know what your talking about hyung?... have you gone nuts?.. I told you hyung, don’t carry all the worries, remember im always here for you… have you thought of the consequences of your reckless idea?... and we are already ditching our work hyung, you know our manager and everyone in SME is probably furious by now.. seriously hyung… “

 

Flashback…

Changmin was tying his shoelace when he felt he was dragged from his crouching position. Snapping out from confusion, he look at his abductor which was his yunho hyung who was dressed in a long brown coat, brown hat.

 

“min wear this” said yunho as he stops from his tracks, turning his heels around, revealing his face with mask and shades, he then, hands the same clothing as his to changmin, who has confusion written on his face.

 

“just wear it and lets go… I already got your things on my friends van…our getaway van” before changmin could respond, he was cut off by being dragged once again to a fire exit and rest was in daze for our maknae.

End of Flashback….

 

“of course I know what im talking about min…. and I know, but I just want a different Christmas min… I know with my recklessness, you’ll be involve but this is for all of us min… yes all the pain is eating me up, I can’t take it anymore min… but with whatever that will happen in the end of this, I’ll take all the blame just please support me on this unplanned get together  min..please?” yunho looked changmin in the eyes with determination and hope, hope that min will support him.

 

“wait unplanned?.. and get together?.. im confuse hyung….”

 

“yes, everything is unplanned…. I just thought of it when I listened to our song “Stand By U” this morning… and yes get together *smiles*… this involves your hyungs” shockness was now visible on changmin’s face.

 

“wait for jaejoong hyung, yoochun hyung and junsu hyung knew this so called unplanned getaway?” yunho shooked his head.

 

“EH?... okay hyung I really think, you need to see a doctor… your making me dizzy…”

 

“min I think you’re the one who needs to see a doctor… I think because of those strawberry song and dance you lost your genius side *chuckles* …. That’s why it’s called unplanned, because I only thought of this getaway just now and the trio doesn’t have any idea and that’s were your coming in the picture.. we’ll kidnap the trio and bring them to our getaway and spend Christmas and anniversary together as 5”

 

“BWOH?... hyung… seriously are you still using your brain?... do you have an idea that you’re planning a suicide plan? and hyung that’s kidnapping… we should inform them first, aurgh…. *runs his hand through his hair and pulls his hair in frustrations* I think im gonna be crazy”

 

“yes min im still using my great brain… and I know this is suicide, but this is for the best Christmas ever”

 

*shooks head* I know talking you out of this is zero… but what the heck, this is the first time we’ll be rebels.. aigoo hyung, if it weren’t for the fact I also want this, I won’t agree to you but let’s do it… let’s not waste anymore time talking” said changmin in which yunho happily hugged changmin in which the latter lightly pushed his hyung.

 

“lets just go” with that, he stood up from the couch and took his backpack.

 

“yeah hahahaha” with that, yunho led the way followed by changmin with hope of a rebellious reunion. Unplanned way…

 

<*.*.*The Unplanned*.*.*>

 

*knock*  *knock*

 

“YooChun are you sure you didn’t eat anything bad?” asked yoochun’s manager worriedly.

 

Hands were formed in a fist, sweats on his forehead as he make squinting faces and giving all his strength to answer the nature’s call, that kept calling him twice this day, which delayed his photoshoot.

 

“h-h-hyung… don’t talk to me…. i-i-i-I can’t c-c-concentrate” responded yoochun as he focus back on his main task, which was the releasing of all his worries (im sure you guys know this one right? XD)

 

“okay, just yell if you need anything, or if I should bring you to the hospital nae?”

 

“s-s-s-sure hyung, just g-g-go” with that, the manager made his way out of the comfort room, and once he was out of the comfort room, he freed himself from holding his breath.

 

<*.*.*The Unplanned*.*.*>

 

“are you sure that’s yoochun hyung’s number?” asked changmin as he fished out his phone from his side pocket.

 

“yes, we talked yesterday” answered yunho as he focus on his driving while worriedness was visible on his face. He was worried if ever their plan or should I say, their unplanned getaway will be a success or will end up in the trash bin.

 

“your right, I got the same number…but why was hyung not answering his phone” said changmin as he put back his phone on his pocket and dialed yoochun’s number once again, placing it on his left ear and listening to the ring back, as he was curious where the owner of the phone was or if the owner of the phone has a plan of answering his phone call.

 

<*.*.*The Unplanned*.*.*>

 

Yoochun’s phone kept vibrating on the latter’s backpack, while the manager was snoozing on the couch. He fall asleep waiting for yoochun to finish his nature’s call.

 

~I love you, you love me, we’re a happy family…..

 

Snapping out from his dreamland, the manager groggily, wiped his drools and fished out his phone from his jacket’s packet. Without looking on who the caller was, he pressed the answer button and placed the phone on his right ear.

 

“hello?” hearing the response from the other line, he hurriedly roused from his lying position, looking at his phone screen and back to talking at the phone.

 

<*.*.*The Unplanned*.*.*>

 

Wiping his sweats on his forehead, with satisfaction and smile visible on his face.

 

“finally… I hope this is over.. because I can’t take it anymore… I’ll just drink lomotil” said yoochun as he cleans his tired and sick .

 

*doors slammed* *doors slammed* *doors slammed*

 

The door slamming on each cubicle in the comfort room was what startled yoochun, the he almost lost balance on the toilet bowl, luckily he stretched his arms sideways on the walls of the cubicle, preventing his fall.

 

*knock*  *knock* *knock*  *knock*

 

“yoochun…..yoochun….yoochun” hearing a familiar voice, yoochun’s eyes went wide with shockness visible on his face. Before he could respond, the cubicle door was now being shaken from the outside.

 

“ya yoochun, you smell… just finish already and get out from there… pali!!” said changmin who has his chin resting on his hands who was holding the upper end of the cubicle door.

 

Yoochun hurriedly raised his head as soon as he saw a shadow from the floor. He has his eyes wide like it’ll pop out any minute because of shockness seeing changmin smiling and waving at him, at upper end of the cubicle door…With that, he hurriedly covered his private part, and kicked the door.

 

“YA!! I KNOW YOUR TALL MIN, BUT GET AWAY…WAIT TILL I FINISH FRO…..” before yoochun could finish his speech, yunho’s head also appeared beside changmin and was waving at him as well.

 

“pali!!...pali!!... come out chun!!!..pali!!” said yunho excitedly as him and changmin knocks on the door like there’s no tomorrow.

 

<*.*.*The Unplanned*.*.*>

 

Running like their being chased by some canibals, with a toilet paper trapped on yoochun’s shoe’s.

 

*pants* *pants* “remind me again why we’re running?” asked yoochun as they make their way to the fire exit.

 

“as far as I remember, we didn’t tell you anything yet, just run chun…. And don’t let your manager know where were going okay?” said yunho as he handed the same clothing as him and changmin.

 

Being confused and all, yoochun just accepted the clothing, while changmin suddenly stopped on his tracks as something hit his head. Since he was in front of yunho and with the sudden stop, yunho bumped at his head, and same with yoochun on yunho’s back, since yunho was dragging him and he was still in his daze.

 

“why you suddenly stopped min?” asked yunho confusedly as he rubs his forehead.

 

Changmin then turned his heels around, facing yunho and yoochun, with his eyes focused on yoochun.

 

“wait since were going to ride together, can I ask you one question yoochun hyung?” yoochun on the other hand, nodded his head as he waits for changmin’s question.

 


“did you wash your uknow what clean? Plus your hands?”

 

yoochun made a thinking pose, for he forgot if ever he did. With all the surprise visit, and dragging him to uknown place, his mind was fuzzy.

 

“=.=…nevermind.. hyung don’t let him ride with us, let him drive on his own” said changmin as he turned his back and continued running to the direction of the fir exit.

 

“MIN YOU CAN’T DO THAT!!” yelled yoochun as he chased after changmin while smelling his hands. yunho on the other hand, scratched his un-itchy head as he runs after the two while re-thinking about what changmin had said.

 

<*.*.*The Unplanned*.*.*>

 

“=.=…. *eyeing his hyung and changmin who has handkerchief covering their nose* seriously guys, I think I cleaned my hands and the part, even though you guys made me panicked with your surprises…. Im not that type”

 

yoochun still couldn’t remember if he ever did clean, but hey it’s not his fault, he was kidnapped after all *smirks* but then again =.=

 

“no one’s going to say anything?” eyed his hyung who by now motioned something at changmin.

 

“just when we reached junsu hyung’s place, go visit a bathroom and make sure to soap it trice” said changmin as he took the car perfume from the glove compartment and sprays it in the air.

“trice?.... =.=”

 

<*.*.*The Unplanned*.*.*>

 

Confetti’s where falling from the air as everyone clap’s their hands inside the 5God’s restaurant, junsu was on the center, receiving all the congratulations and claps.

 

“I wouldn’t have done it without you guys… and again thank you to all… this musical’s success is all because of everyone’s hard work…yay!!” said junsu as he continue to clap his hands while they all took their sit’s and enjoyed the feast presented on the long table, plus of course with some pictures from here and there.

 

As junsu was about to take his first bite of the delicious sushi, his manager tap’s his shoulder and asked him to go to a private room for a talk. Junsu on the other hand, poutingly nodded his head as they excused themselves from everyone and proceeds to their destination.


“omo hyung don’t” said junsu sacredly as he walks backwards with his protective arms in front of his chest.

 

“what do you mean don’t?” asked the manager confusedly as he walks in front of junsu.

 

“I know im cute hyung, but im not into guys.. so please don’t” said junsu as he stopped on his tracks for his back was now touching the wall, being trapped he closed his eyes.

 

*smacks*

 

Opening his eyes, junsu pouts as he rubs his forehead.

 

“what was that for hyung?”

 

“you pabo!!.. im not into guys too… I just want you to stay here and wait for your friends okay?” said the manager as he hands junsu bag at the now confused latter.

 

“friends?... but shouldn’t we wait outside with everyone and enjoy the feast?... and what’s with my bag? Why is it heavy?” asked junsu confusedly.

 

“no you have other things to do, and since its Christmas… this’ll be like a Christmas gift for you… so enjoy yourself nae?” continued the manager as he gave his smile and left the confused junsu inside the private room.

 

“EH?.... *growls* but im hungry *pouts* I want my sushi” said junsu as he slid down and sat on the floor like a kicked puppy.

 

*door slammed open*

 

Being startled by the door, junsu hurriedly turned his attention at the suspicious guy who was wrapped in a brown coat, with brown hat and black shades.

 

The guy then approached junsu, and took the latter’s bag.

 

“YAH!...what do you think you’re doing?” said junsu as he stood up from his sitting position and tried to snatch back his bag but the guy hid it behind him.

 

“your coming with me, to the land of paradise” said the guy as he drag’s junsu, who was no struggling from his hold.

 

“why would I go with a stranger?..let go of me!!!... I don’t know you, and im waiting for my friends” said junsu as he kick’s the guys leg, which caused the latter to freed him and almost lost his balance.

 

“YAH!!!.. stop being a brat junsu and come with me, yunho hyung and changmin is waiting for you outside..pali!! we don’t have all day…” said the guy in an annoyed tone as he dragged junsu.

 

“yunho hyung?... changmin?..EH?....then who are you?” asked junsu as he was really curious as to who his abductor was.

 

“me? im Bond…Bond paper HAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

 

“=.=…. Yoochun?... I knew it…when it comes to being corny, you’re the king”

 

*pouts* your so mean su… you’re the cony one… remember your oyaji gag?”

 

“=.= hey it’s not corny *pouts*… don’t drag my funny oyaji gag here…but your bond paper is so boring… let’s just stop our nonsense and lets go, im so excited to see yunho hyung and min” said junsu as he pulls his hand from yoochun’s hold and walks ahead of his pouting friend.

 

<*.*.*The Unplanned*.*.*>

 

=.= “okay this is too much” said yoochun as he eyes his three friends, with handkerchief’s covered on their noses, plus junsu’s big distance from him.

 

“I cannot believe, I let you dragged me…now I can’t use my right hand, because you spread your virus…. I cannot believe yoochun is the type to not clean his hands and *shivers* nevermind… hyung how can you let him ride with you two?” said junsu as yoochun continue to pout.

 

“what the heck?... why are you guys bullying me?... there must’ve been something wrong here, junsu is supposed to be the one to be bullied not me…and how many times do I have to say, I think I cleaned my hands and the part, since my hands smells like my favorite soap” defended yoochun as he smells his hands, but he didn’t get any response.

=.=

 

<*.*.*The Unplanned*.*.*>

 

Rolling around the bed like a ball because of boredom is what jaejoong kept doing as soon as he started texting his friends, and pout was visible on jaejoong’s face, for five of his friends hasn’t replied yet while the rest were replying so fast.

 

“were they really that busy?” said jaejoong to himself as sadness was now written on his face as he stopped from rolling and lye on his tummy with his chin resting on the edge of his bed and hands hanging on his bed while looking at his phone on the floor.

 

Hey guys, i want you all to know im free today, no schedule…Christmas is almost nearing, let’s see each other at our favorite place and spend Christmas together like what we usually do, for the past 4 years… so are you guys free?... I hope so :(

 

<*.*.*The Unplanned*.*.*>

 

“are you guys sure with this idea??” asked junsu worriedly, for the three had agreed to not reply to jaejoong’s text and surprise him at his front door.

 

“positive junsu hyung, so relax… surprises is much better, besides jae hyung will just sulk with us for some time, but later on he’ll be back to our jae hyung who just loves and cares for us, we’ll get scolded in hugs hehehehe… after all this is our friendship, as big as earth and as strong as a metal”

 

after changmin finished his “speech” in yoochun’s remark, both junsu and yoochun clapped their hands, with of course yunho cheering at “president changmin” in yunho’s remark, though the latter on the other hand, couldn’t clap his hands cause if he did, we’ll its bye bye Christmas and hello chrispital =.=…

 

=.= “shut up guys, I’m just stating the truth” said changmin as he give his deadly glares at the dou at his back, who wouldn’t stop being crazy, while hitting his hyung’s right arm for joining the craziness.

 

“of course… of course…. Our genius maknae as always” said junsu as he continue to laugh crazily with yoochun.

 

=.= “whatever guys” said changmin as he focused himself on the sceneries on the car window.

 

“aww our changmin is sulking, we’ll stop now hahahaha” said yoochun as junsu said he agrees but they didn’t get any response, feeling the dark aura’s surrounding the maknae, the duo went to quiet mode and sat properly like an obedient child, but unknown to them changmin was smiling for victory is always on his side for shutting up his hyungs.

 

<*.*.*The Unplanned*.*.*>

 

Jaejoong was now sitted on the floor of his living room, he decided to just watch some horror movie to forget his sadness, he was mourning for the fact that his four friends didn’t bother to reply to him. While he on the other hand, will always squeeze in a time to reply even if he’s busy, so was it really that hard to reply to him, even just a word of hello?. Pouting had become his best friend for hours till now, as his mind kept asking the same question, and no sadako on tv can scare a sulking being.

 

Ding! Dong!

 

Hearing a nonstop doorbell startled jaejoong from his sulking mode, being curious to his eager visitor, he stood up from the couch and sprinted to his front door, while shouting wait, he’s coming.

 

Once he reached his door, he smiled and opened his door. But as soon as he opened the door he was surprised by a grup hug, which turns out it was his friends.

 

“JaeJoong hyung!!!” said junsu as he loosened the hug and gave his smile at his hyung. Soon after, the trio loosened the hug as well and gave their smile at the shocked jaejoong.

 

“I cannot believe this, your all here… is this the reason why you guys didn’t reply to my texts?” asked jaejoong in which the four nodded their heads.

 

“yes jae, we wanted to surprise you” said yunho in which jaejoong smiled, but then he remembered about his text messages which made his smile to vanish and pout.

 

“im really happy you guys are here, but do you guys know how I feel when none of you reply’s to all my messages?” said jaejoong in which yoochun pats jaejoong’s shoulder.

 

“oh come on hyung, we know how you feel, but stop sulking, we’re here now… and we apologies for that, but what matters now is, we’re going to celebrate Christmas together hyung” said yoochun in which jaejoong smiled and nodded his head.

 

“fine hehehehe…. Lets go in, but wait… your all free today?” said jaejoong in which the four shooked their heads and yunho explained how the four got together as they make their way at jaejoong’s living room.

 

“I see.. but yunho aren’t you guys going to be in trouble?” asked jaejoong worriedly.

 

“yes we will… but let’s not think about that for now, let’s just focus on whats now…lets prepare cause Christmas is just an hour to go” said yunho in which jaejoong nodded his head, but worriedness is still visible in his face. Assuring his worried friend that they’ll be just fine and everything was under jung control that jaejoong finally let the topic go.

 

“feel at home guys, I’m gonna cook us some carbonara, I already have a cake which I bought just for this day..though I don’t have a wine” said jaejoong in which yunho smiled as he opened his back pack and took a bottle of red wine which made the four to smile and jaejoong excused himself to his kitchen to prepare their food.

 

Junsu on the other hand, followed his hyung for he’ll help him, while, yoochun was in charge of the table, while both yunho and changmin just decided to watch tv.

 

After everything was set, the five were now standing on jaejoong’s balcony with wine glasses at their hands and smile plastered on their faces.

 

“I’m glad I came up with this plan” yunho said proudly in which the three nodded their heads, while chanming gave his comment.

 

“you mean, your unplanned get together hyung” hearing changmin's comment, made yunho laughed, and nodded his head.

 

“your right.. and now we’re together again, though I was thinking we’ll celebrate our Christmas at our favorite han river, but this is fine as well” added yunho.

 

“we can always visit han river next time…” replied yoochun in which the four agreed.

 

“or we can visit tomorrow” added junsu which caught everyone’s attention.

 

“your right, since tomorrow is our 10th anniversary” said changmin as the four smiled as they reminiscence their great memories from their debut to now.

 

“waaaah, we had such a long journey together, so many things happened” continued junsu

 

“your right, and no matter how many rumors, or problems.. our friendship wasn’t ruined, for we are strong” added jaejoong.

 

“that’s right, no matter what, we’re forever the 5 rising God’s of the east” said yunho in which the four smilingly agreed as they raised their wine glasses in the air.

 

“cheers!!!.... Merry Christmas guys… so happy to have another memorable Christmas with you guys” said yoochun as clank sound from their wine glasses was heard, soon after greets and hugs was shared by the five friends.

 

“another best Christmas ever” said changmin as they all stared at the beautiful night sky, with happiness in their system. Christmas will always be special, especially when spending it with your friends. Merry Christmas guys and hope you all enjoy’s my Christmas gift ^-^

The End?? XD

 

<*.*.*The Unplanned*.*.*>

 

“wait” said yunho in which the four turned their attention at yunho who was now staring at yoochun.

 

“whats wrong yunho?” asked jaejoong.

 

“yoochun, did you clean your hands?.. I didn’t see you use jaejoong’s bathroom when we got here, and you’re the one who prepared the utensils, plates and even this wine glasses” said yunho which made jaejoong confused.

 

“what do you mean?” asked jaejoong in which changmin explained yoochun’s earlier incident regarding his nature’s call.

 

“omo jinja?... *turned his  gaze at yoochun* how could you not clean your hand’s chun?” continued jaejoong which made yoochun pout

 

“you guys are so mean, how many times do I have to say, I think I cleaned my hands” defended yoochun.

 

“that’s the whole point hyung, you said you think, meaning you’re not sure” added changmin, and with that, the four joined forces on bullyinh poor yoochun who kept defending himself.

 

“this is so wrong… it should be junsu that should be bullied, not me” whined yoochun as the four laughed and continued teaseing yoochun.

 

 

Flashback..

“pali hyung, pali!!!” said changmin as he kept pulling the sleeve of yoochun’s shirt, while yoochun kept telling min to wait cause he’s almost done, as he soaped his hand with his favorite vanilla soap.

End of Flashback…

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Preview of New Year's special:

 

YunHo was pouting, as he watched his four friends who was laughing at him while pointing at his clothing and teasing him like there’s no tomorrow.

“so its bully YunHo time now? *pouts*” asked yunho in which jaejoong pats yunho’s shoulder and said.

“no its JaeHo time”

*pouts*

 

Hey guys, DBSK’s 10th anniversary is tomorrow, so advance happy anniversary to our 5 rising God’s of the east. Let’s enjoy another special day, which brought us, Cassiopeia’s together, spending 10 years of greatness with this wonderful, great and talented people Jung YunHo, Shim ChangMin, Kim JunSu, Kim JaeJoong and Park YooChun ^-^

Forever 5, DBSK…Always Keep The Faith ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And hope you guys enjoyed my Christmas fic special, sorry for the late update, so busy with the celebration hahahaha XD… and I’ll beta this, tomorrow, for now enjoy, and hope you guys will like it *fingers crossed* and Merry Christmas to all, love love you guys ^-^