Chapter 3

100 days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3:It's him

 

Hyoyeon is looking at herself in the mirror for the whole time now."Do I look fine already?"She thought while standing still at her position."What should I do?"She pouts and tuck her hair behind her ears.Someone knocked and she opened it,seeing her aunt standing there.

"Ready?"Hyorin asked Hyoyeon.She slightly nodded and took a last glance at herself in the mirror."Hwaiting!"She thought and pump her fist in the air."Let's go!"Hyoyeon said and Hyorin chuckled.

"Mom,where are they?I have my schedule later."The guy with dirty blond hair rolled his eyes."Kris,I already talked to your manager and told him to cancel all your schedules today and he knows the reason so shut up and let's wait for them."Mrs.Wu glared at her son and turned around to hear someone get inside the restaurant.

"Ohh!You're already here."Mrs.Wu stood up and greet the both of them,Hyoyeon and Hyorin."You look so wonderful tonight Hyoyeon~"Mrs.Wu hugged Hyoyeon then Hyorin."Good Evening Mrs.Wu."Hyoyeon bowed and smiled at her brightly."So she is Hyoyeon?"Mr.Wu stood up and smiled.

He said,"Nice meeting you."Hyoyeon smiled and nods."Nice to meet you..sir,"She bowed."Call me dad,"He grinned.Kris rolled his eyes and crossed his arms."H-hey,"Hyoyeon looked at him and plastered a smile in her face.Kris just looked at her,a cold guy indeed.

"I didn't know him that much.That's why."Hyoyeon thought and ignored him."Take a seat."Mrs.Wu said,they both nodded."So,how's life?"Mrs.Wu asked."Great,very great."Kris said sarcastically."I'm not talking to you,Mister."Mrs.Wu smiled.Hyoyeon can't keep still in her position.She feels very uncomfortable in her state right now.

"Ugh.It's so awkward."She thought while watching them talk to each other."Hyoyeon,How are you?"Mrs.Wu ignored her son and looked at her."I'm fine Mrs.Wu,I'm doing great,"She smiled.

"That's good to hear."Mr.Wu nodded.Hyoyeon slightly smiled and drink water.She can feel the awkwardness and tense in the atmosphere."Let's talk about the marriage."Mr.Wu said.Hyoyeon almost chocked and genly coughed."W-what?"She asked.

"Let's talk about the both of you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter