Chapter 2

100 days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2:His Mother

 

Hyoyeon groaned and covered her eyes when sun rays started to get inside her room.She glanced at the clock and continued sleeping.Without realizing it's already 7:30 in the morning.

She jump out in the bed and went straight to the bathroom.She can't believe the thought that she'll be meeting his mother."I need sleep."She sighed and looked at herself in the mirror."I look so terrible.What do I do?I'm going to meet Kris' mother."Hyoyeon washed her face takes a bath.

After a few minutes of taking a bath,Hyoyeon finished in time."I'll just wear something simple,"She huffed and went to her closet."This would do,"

"Ohh,sh*t,I forgot about---"Hyoyeon looked down at her thighs.Seeing nothing at all.Her burnt area in her thigh is gone."Shoot.Yes!NO MORE PROBLEMS ANYMORE."Hyoyeon shouted and jumped.Her aunt is downstairs waiting for her.

She got startled when Hyoyeon started to shout.She run fast as possible to know if Hyoyeon is okay or what."What happened?"Her aunt dashed inside Hyoyeon's room and looked around,wanting to know if something bad happened to her precious niece.

Hyoyeon chuckled,"It's nothing umma.Let's go downstairs."Hyoyeon stood up in her bed and went towards her aunt."She will arrive any minute now."She's right.Their doorbell rang and her aunt dashed towards the door.

"Hyoyeon!Faster!"Her aunt is excited as ever.Hyoyeon playfully rolled her eyes,not having an idea why does she fell excited but she's only a friend who'll come to their house plus,why would she want her to look good.

Hyoyeon didn't know what happened or what's going on.The door opened up,revealing a pretty lady infront of them."She does look like him."Hyoyeon thought."Hi Hyorin.Hi Hyo!"She greeted cheerfully."Yup,she's his mother."Hyoyeon smiled and bowed politely.

"And what the heck.How did she even knew my name?Ugh.Of course aunt told her your name.Pabo."Hyoyeon mentally slapped herself for being stupid."Good Morning Mrs.Wu!"Hyoyeon also greeted her cheerfully like what the middle-aged lady did.

"What a gorgeous lady.Your aunt is so pretty!"Hyoyeon can feel heat rise up in her cheeks.Her aunt chuckled and nodded her head."Yes.Come in!"She opened the door widely,to let Mrs.Wu come in their house.

"I'll get you some drinks first."Her aunt went to the kitchen,leaving the two alone."So,your Kim Hyoyeon right?"She smiled sweetly at Hyoyeon."Wah~She's so pretty!"Hyoyeon thought.She nodded.

"Yes.Yes,I am."Hyoyeon smiled.Mrs.Wu chuckled,making Hyoyeon really confused in the situation right now."My son would fell inlove in you at the first place."Hyoyeon's jaw dropped in the ground when she heard that.

"W-what?"She stuttered and can feel her knees started to get weak."My son Wu Yi Fan,will fell inlove in you at the first place.I knew my son.So,I think you would fit in his standards.Plus,you're beauty and brains.That's very unique this days and I like you."Mrs.Wu said.

"So that's why aunt told me told look good today ehh?"Hyoyeon sighed."Kris?The member of EXO?The leader of EXO-M?The tall and blond one?"Hyoyeon non-stopped ask his mother."Yes yes yes and yes."Mrs.Wu chuckled at Hyoyeon's natural cuteness.

"Here's your juice.So let's talk about everything what will happen."Her aunt sit beside Mrs.Wu and put the tray in the table infront of them."What's about it aunt?"She furrowed her eyebrows.She reach the glass of juice and gulped it.

"You and Kris is getting married next week."Hyoyeon suddenly choked and her eyes turned bigger that the owl's.

"Seriously.We didn't meet each other yet and I think he doesn't even know that I exist!"Mrs.Wu sighed when she knew Hyoyeon's reaction in the first place.   "Yes,we're serious.Me and Your aunt talked about this last night.If you want to know the
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter