Chapter Three

Stupid Highschool, Who invented it anyways? That idiot...

GAHHH!! 

I am so stupid. No wait... Kim Miri the great is NEVER stupid -.- But I should have kicked out Void as soon as he got drunk, but no... I have to let him stay for a few more minutes. Now he is calling more friends over... for a drink, Uh oh he's calling more. 'Yah!' I yelled and I slapped his hands from his phone. I have had to send away now...Let's count... 12 guys who had come to hang out. I sent them away at the door. That stupid tard is DRUNK and I am the only one dealing with him... Damn.

 

-Knock Knock- went the door. Damn another retard wanting a drink. I opened the door. 'I'm sorry but Void is recently drunk...' 'Hey Miri? Isn't that you?' asked someone. Oh that's Changmin's brother... Pfttt. I let out a bit of air.  'Come in' I opened the door and let Mini-c's brother come in

 

And I saw another group coming to get a drink. 'Shoo go away you were too late! Drinks are over!' I yelled and dissapointedly the guys walked away down the corridor.

 

'Yah!! Kim Miri! What are you doing here?' asked Mini-C.

'Well my lovely daddy of mine decided since I have got kicked out of so many girl schools he decided to send me to this . And my name here is Park Jiho'

 

'Oh okay. My parents got sick of me so they just kicked me out here --" '

'Same here bro I feel for you now help me get this sober?'

'Sure' 

'Okay here's the plan,let's hope this works, so this is what we are going to do. We are going to knock him out. Then get him awake with freezing cold water simple but hopefully effective'

 

'All I'm going to say is. Void, RIP I hope Miri doesn't whack you very hard. Miri, don't kill him'

'Damn it!' ^^ JUST JOKES!'

'Just do it'

 

I, Kim Miri, grabbed a baseball bat from my little (huge) sports cupboard (since I'm so good at sports) and whacked Void over the head.

'Oh he would have lost a couple of brain cells there, and since Heechul whacks him all the time... Jeez no wonder why he's so dumb... Now grab cold water'

 

Little-C came in dragging cold water. I grabbed the handle and poured it over Void. 

'AGHHH!' Void yelled and sat up then rubbed his head. 'I feel like I have a hangover... But the pain's worse.'   

 

Little-C and I started laughing. 'Nah, you just failed a test and a teacher disliked you.'

 

'What?? They DID something to me to make me unconcious? Did they do anything?' O.O

'See I told you! He gets dumber everytime!'    ...--'

'So... Little-C. What classes are you in?'

'The same as you' '...O.0'

'Your always sleeping.'

'Oh' 

'Your speech in Maths was pretty impressive too, everyone actually listened'

'Yes, I know, I'm like so totally awesome that everyone listens to me.'

'Actually... I think most to the class has gone gay for you...'

'............WHAT??? Dear Lord! What have I done to make you dislike me so much?'

'You're a girl...'

'Oh yeah... I'm so into my role I'm thinking like a boy.'

'...--" 

'Lol...' '--" 'Well I'm sorry for thinking like a boy!' '--'' 'Pshh...'

 

'Jiho... I'm hungry, =(' 'No, you went through my whole stock of alchohol' 'Please?' 'No'

'Please? *insert puppy eyes here*' 'No' 

'I have a box of choco pies and a bottle of milkis?' offered Little-C. That little traitor....

 

'OMG thank you!' said Void. And he scoffed them up, 'Hey! But I wanted some!' yelled Little-C. 'You want some?'Asked Void. He opened his mouth filled with Choco-pies. 'Eww it's fine I don't want any.' Little-C said and backed away. 'Thought so' muttered Void. Suddenly Voids phone rang, and he picked it up

'Hey midget why ya calling' he asked.

'WHY HAVEN'T YOU COME HOME?' screeched a voice. I grimaced and took a step back. Void had his phone away from his ear. Apart from that he was totally relaxed. 'I'm so glad you're worring about me midget, But don't worry I'm not at a club.Or getting wasted and no you don't have to pick me up, byee I love you jagiya mwah' and he ended the call without an answer.

 

'Pheww, girls these days.' He exclaimed 'So bossy'

After that Little-C, Void and I chilled out having a movie marathon and snacks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I don't usually have any of these author comment stuff but this chapter is dedicated to my FIRST commenter... EternallyInfinite, also, I have just  watched rugby so this next few paragraphs or so will be on rugby.

 

WOOO! GO ALL BLACKS! YOU TOTALLY SMASHED FRANCE OUT THERE! WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UH HUH THAT IS HOW WE ROLL! 37-17 YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON THAT FRANCE!

SEE REVENGE HAS COME!!! BRING IT ON OTHER COUNTRIES! WE WILL SMASH YOU! OH YEAH LAST TRY FROM THE ALL BLACKS BY SONNY BILL WILLIAMS WAS SO SWEET!,

AND THAT TRY FROM CORY JANE WAS TOO EASY! OH YEAH! UH HUH!

NOMU! YOU CONTINUE TO AMAZE ME AND RITCHIE MACAW! YOUR 100TH TEST MATCH IN SWEET VICTORY! OH YEAH! AND THAT DROP KICK FRON DAN CARTER! OH YEAH! BRAD THORN YOU JUST TTACKLED EM DOWN! WOOOO!!!! *insert indian war cry*

 

RUGBY RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

Okay back to civilisation...

 

 

Silent readers! Don't be shy~ Comment!