Chapter One

Stupid Highschool, Who invented it anyways? That idiot...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was 6:00 and my alarm was ringing. . What was it ringing for anyways? I, Kim Miri, never woke up with out any reason.  I rolled over and slammed my alarm off. If it was something important KittenMittens would wake me up....

Damn. He was in Japan, Tokyo to be exact for some concert. Oh well the maids can wake me then. And so I slept on.

 

'Mistress, Mistress, please wake up' a voice prattled on. Oh? and what was this? My stubborn babysitter isn't here? Hah! I knew she would leave after I had stuck hot pink dye in her shampoo. I mean seriously! She has to loosen up! She caused major depression in this house. She was too old anyways, she had probably experienced World War 1 firsthand.

I groaned and stuck out my bad finger. What? I said something wrong? Fine then my long, middle finger, third from the thumb and rolled over on my bed. 

I could hear the maid scoff and then heard her leave. Yess! Peace! At last! I tried to catch up on sleep but I heard her enter again. How do I know it's her? 

The shoes of death, The evilest things in history....High heels. They are death traps those things, and to think she walks in them like a pro. Che, probably a that dad brings in to keep as maids. Pshh, she's probably here only for Jaejoong. 

I heard her move to me. Pshh do I look that y? I know I have short hair and I wear t-shirts and shorts to sleep even in the dead of the winter, I must look really hot right? ;D Anyways ert! She is so close to me! I can hear her uneven breathing! Yah! I know I look great and everything but dude, get a life. Aren't you a girl? Or a boy in disguise trying to do dirty tricks on me? Pshh I can handle them as soon as they touch me...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHAT THE ! THAT GIRL JUST DUMPED ICY, LITERALLY, FROZEN WATER ON ME! 

 

I'm soo getting that ! I jumped off the bed and ran after her. Not so hard to catch her as she was wearing heels. Told you they were a death trap. I held her by the shoulders and rattled the truth out of her. According to my resources my father told her to. Hmmmmm I'm going to have a chat with him. 

'DADDY!!! COME HERE NOW!' I shouted at him in an unlady-like way. Oh well not that anyone is going to know.  I sound like a boy. Did you know the last school I went to they mistook me for a BOY?? Oh well... that was after my haircut...I had a lot of fun there.

 

 

 

My daddy came rushing up the stairs, he took in my dripping state and looked at the frightened maid who was standing beside me frightened like she had been through hell. 'DID YOU' I glared at my dad with a vicious stare 'Allow her to drown me with icy water?' Dad ignored me 'Don't worry about her', he said flicking his eyes at me 'she takes after her mum, her brother does too',  I was soo NOT letting him off the hook. 'Anyways she needs to get ready for school anyways.' SCHOOL!!??   

We only moved into this house for like what? Five days? That's too short to get bonded to a house! I need 3 weeks at the most!

 

 'Get yourself moving we need to get you to school plus it's a boarding school YESS!' he having a cheeky grin holding up a peace sign. Not cool, I just got bummed by a dad.

 

I reluctlently got ready. I got into KittenMittens car

 

and drove to school. Did you know how much I had to bribe KittenMittens to let me TOUCH that car? Let alone DRIVE it? Pshh Not like I'm gonna crash it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But then if he is mean.....

Wahahaha

 

 

I arrived at the school. Tshh I've seen bigger but  after lots of experience in schools, I reckon this school actually is good. For the ones who appreciate it.

Which is not me.

 

My father had already got a private suite for me and my stuff was already there. But to ruin my somewhat already ruined mood I saw a bunch of girls around a Audi. Pshh I have a better car.

I mean what can be better than my brothers Lamborghini?

I mean Hello? 

This is Kim Jaejoong's little brother in his car.

I decided to show off, I mean I was pretending to be a guy right? I did a pin turn and then hit the brakes. SCREECH!!

Yeah that is the sound to make. Uh Huh, Ya can't beat that.

I opened the door and stepped out, then I took my shades off. Yep that would really impress the ladies. "OMG! It's a Lamborghini Murcielago!'   

squealed a girl. She knows her cars man.

 

Wow I'm not even in the gates and look at all this attention! 

 

 

Now look! All the girls that were around that crappy Audi is now around my Lamborghini Murcielago. MY Lamborghini Murcielago because KittenMittens doesn't even use it.

 

Oh well, Uh Oh that guy doesn't look very happy. should I be scared??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  Nah, I have had lots of experiences of unwanted attention... I'll tell you later when it gets to it.

 

I heard the whispers of the girls 

'Omo is he new?'

'Ahh he is so cute! I wanna just pinch his cheeks!'

'Wow he is hotter than Jonghyun'

'Am I just imagining this or does he look a lot like Jaejoong?'

'Nah, You're just imagining it' 

 

 

EWWWWWWWWW guys! I'm straight! Oh wait...I'm dressed as a boy... -.- Being a boy has it's disadvantages

 

 

I went to find the office. I was walking around randomly not wanting to find the office when one of the school's head boys came up to me while holding onto a decent looking guy. 'Hey do you want some help?' Ewww he looks like a e...

 

 

What? Did you say something?' I smirked and spat on his shoes, POLISHED shoes. He glared at me and I smirked and walked off. Head boy that looks like a e, is now on my black list. For a minute there I was happy that this wasn't a uniform school. But now I'm having second thoughts.

 

I mean EWWW who here wears overalls with thick polished leather shoes and a granny knitted maroon jumper? I know I don't.

 

I sighed when I found the office. 

 

The principal was sitting there. And he greeted me. 

From my experiences of school. NEVER EVER run into the principal of a school after being expelled from others.

They will go on and on and on and on and on about how children need discipline and respect. And then.... horrifyingly.... for even longer.

And yes I was stuck here listening to this .

 

I finally after like several hours (minutes) I was free from the tyrant. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

First class, Maths

 

You don't need to worry about me. I have photographic memory. I can look at a thing and remember everything there. Maths is easy for me. I look at a example and how it's done and Presto I know how to do it. BONUS! I can remember it!!

 

 

I remember when I was in intermediate and this kid found me really annoying. He had to study 24/7  like literally 24/7 to become first in the class and then I came then he got down to second. What really pissed him off was that I don't revise, and even annoyinger, I am pro at sports and everything. Swimming, sprints, cross country, high jump, long jump, hockey, tennis, badminton, and even ARM WRESTLING I win at.   See? I don't even try and I win in everything

 

But then look I was born to be cool, unlike other people.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I walked to Maths... Good I can restore on my precious sleep. 

 

I walked into Maths while the teacher was talking and found an empty seat. It was the only empty seat. 

I sat down and was about to sleep when, 'EXCUSE ME BUT YOU NEED TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF' Oh that was the teacher...

Oh well, might as well...

As soon as I stood up, they started speaking... If they were going to play it this way...

'SHUT THE UP ALL OF YOU BECAUSE I'M NOT GOING TO REPEAT WHAT I SAY SO EN LISTEN TO WHAT I AM GOING TO SAY!' 

 

They all shut up.. Yes that was the way. The teacher started in astonishment, yup he probably never had the class this quiet and listening ever before.

 

'My name is Kim Jiho, two years younger and I will not put up with any bull. UNDERSTOOD?'

 

Just neccasary precautions. Nearly every school bullies the new student.

 

I sat back down and swung on my chair. Then I got a note from the person sitting beside me.

I know you are a girl so don't give me any and I am saying this honestly, truthfully and seriously but you got swag. And a majorly good looking .

From Void Kim Heechul's evil brother and your new best friend. P.S. I saw what you did to head boy, he was dragging me off to detention xP and I am in serious dept to you

 

I smirked, I officially had a new best friend.

 

I sent a note back.

New best friend, let's create havic in this boring world of ours... For now, goodnight 

From Jiho the evil criminal mastermind  

 

And then after that I slept through Maths.

BRIIINNGGGGG rang the bell.

I yawned and stretched. Void was beside me sleeping. 'Yo don't you want to have lunch' I asked.

 

No reply...

Man he's a heavy sleeper...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I got out the thickest book I could find in Void's bag... Ahh Science, Oh the pain he is going to feel.

 

I forcefully slammed the book on his head.

Void jerked up and swore loudly. I started laughing and I started crying from laughing . And my tummy was painfully sore.

 

Man, this is the first time in school that I have had so much fun. Especially with the brother of Kim Heechul.