Sweet Dream or Nightmare?

The Sweet Talker

                                                               

P/s : Added a new quote at the end of the story in chapter 1! Happy reading :)

 

                        ''Mission accomplished,'' you slammed the contract down on the shiny black table and looked into your father's eyes.

                        ''What is this?'' your father asked with a puzzled expression.

                        ''You asked me to get it and now you're asking me what this is?'',you couldn't stop pointing at the contract, feeling annoyed.

                         ''Aw.. chill chill, my bad..'' he paused and leaned back on his office chair,''50 million contract?..Serious??''. Mr Yoo kept looking at your face and the contract in amazement.

                        ''No?~'' you squealed,''Dad~ You're stepping on my foot!''.

                       ''Aigoo, I'm really sorry,'' he quickly lifted up his leg,'' really sorry... Well, how efficient could you be? You settled it in just one day?''.

                        You sat down on a couch and started to massage your foot,'' Just one day? Speaking of this ajusshi, he never dated anyone before-''.

                       ''He just did, with you,'' Mr. Yoo claimed and smiled. Your eyes widened as if you were going to strangle your father.

                       ''Hae Na, cool down.. Dad was just telling the truth,'' Hae Jung entered Mr Yoo's office with two cups of drinks in her hands, smiling like an angel. Your sister was always popular among the guys. Her nature beauty did attract plenty of guys no matter where she went.

                       You did calm yourself down after hearing her voice,''Unnie... the ajusshi is 9 years older than me and he looks...he looks like an ajusshi. Plus, he's chubby, you know what I mean? 'Chubby'.''

                       Hae Jung giggled,''You've worked hard Hae Na,rest more tonight okay?''.

                      ''That ajusshi, since it was his first date, it was easier than the other targets.. He's already 30 but he never dated anyone before??'' you asked in disbelief.

                      Mr Yoo insisted,''He did date a girl before~''.

                     ''Yaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'll tear the 50 million contract!'' you yelled,trying to threaten your father.

                     ''Dad.. stop it,'' Hae Jung shook his head gently while looking at Mr Yoo,'' Hae Na, it's okay, it's over.. Mr Ha has been working like a headless chicken, I guess that's why he's like that..''.

                    Mr Yoo stood up,'' Aw.. our princess Hae Na is really angry now... I hope you accept my apologies..''.

                     ''How old are you?,'' you asked your father,'' Mother must be cheated by your sweet talks.''

                    Mr Yoo laughed and winked,''Maybe yes?''. Before you could throw your high heel at him, he added,''Oh, okay okay, I'm sorry, I was just joking. By the way, I have a new mission for you.. This contract worths 30 billion, you can imagine how much is that.''

                   ''Am I going to date another older ajusshi again,?'' you asked and grabbed Hae Jung's wrist.

                  ''Nope.. you're going to get engaged to a young man,'' Mr Yoo spoke softly. Hae Jung gasped and blushed. No.. No.. you were still waiting for a guy, your childhood best friend. You would not marry any guys unless you saw him and ensured that both of you couldn't be together. Song Joo Hyun, where were you now?

                  ''No,'' you murmured. Hae Jung tapped your head,''Hae Na, it's Daniel Kim, your future husband! You heard what father said?''.

                  ''What did you just say?'' you were surprised after hearing the name. Daniel Kim, he can be considered as every girl's dream guy. Being one of the famous international businessmen's son, who wouldn't want to marry him? He was intelligent and charming but a little quiet sometimes. Well, a man of a few words?

                 ''If you don't like it, I'll have an idea to help you survive from this mission right after you get the contract,'' Mr Yoo said, sounded more serious now,''As you are the heiress of this company and a future international bussinesswoman, I won't force you to do things that you're not fond of.''

                 You sighed,''...I'll accept this mission.''. Hae Jung beamed,''Fighting ya Hae Na!''.

                 Suddenly, Sae-il rushed into the office like a kid and handed you a letter,''Miss, a letter from a stranger.''

                ''What? Don't come in running like a kid..'' you opened the letter without hesitation and murmured,''Let's meet at the lake behind your villa in this evening, I'm your new neighbour. Looking forward to meet you.''

                  You froze for a second.

                  ''Is he back? History repeats itself?...'' you thought to yourself as you left the office slowly,leaving three of them behind.

 

[If I keep on appearing in your nightmare, would you still choose sweet dream over nightmare?

-Park Jun Kee]