As sly as a fox

The Sweet Talker

p/s : Happy reading :D

                      

                       ''I feel as if I'm on cloud nine! I finally found the person whom I'll treasure for the rest of my life.. This makes me believe that true love does exist in this wonderful world,'' the DJ on the radio chuckled,'' This is a message from Miss Chae Ri, seems like she has found her soul mate and she's getting married tomorrow~ Let's all wish her the best and hope their life together will be filled with joy,happiness and lots of love!''.

 

                        You immediately rolled your eyes as soon as the love song started to play on the radio,''Such naive girl on this planet. I believe that after a few months, I'd be listening to you crying on the radio.. seriously..''.

 

                         While applying powder foundation on your face, you noticed your personal driver was grinning like a fool through the rear-view mirror. Your personal driver, Kang Sae-il was really young and good-looking. You didn't really give a damn about him since he was a weird guy. Which 21 years old guy with a university qualification would like to work as someone's personal driver? Especially a smart guy like him, being able to graduate at such a young age.

 

                         ''What's so funny?'' you asked tersely.

                         ''Yes?'' his eyes widened, trying to look as innocent as possible.

                         You rolled your eyes,''Enough, it's enough, stop the car.''

                         ''I thought you have a date?Where are you going?'' he bit his lower lip.

                         You faked a sweet smile,''Are you my father?''. Before you left the car, you added,''Yeah, I know my father asked you to stalk on me. I'll go for shopping and cheer myself up before I meet a jerk and fill my ears with his sweet talks.''

                         Sae-il rolled down the car window and yelled,''Miss! You should bring an umbrella with you, it's going to rain soon and... I'm not stalking you!''.He pouted his lips, hoping you would respond.

                        ''Aaaahhhh, shut up,'' you closed your ears and ran into the shopping mall. It was hard to believe he was already 21 years old when the first time you met him. The fact that he had a baby face and liked to act cute did annoy you to the core.

                                                                ***

                         His eyebrow flashed right after you showed up at the door of the coffee shop. He was Ha Jae Won, 30 years old, the owner of one of the biggest shopping malls in South Korea. Well, of course not just one.

                        You thought to yourself as you slowly sat on the wooden chair opposite him,''Serving me an eyebrow flash?It seems like this ajusshi likes me at first sight. This ajusshi is disgusting!''.

                        ''You look prettier than I've imagined, Miss Hae Na,''Jae Won praised as he smiled. This was the perfect time to show off your professional acting skill... for the sake of a 50 million contract.

                        You blushed,trying to look adorable,''Really?.. Thanks..By the way, I'm sorry I'm late for an hour..the traffic was crazy..''.

                         He his tie and tried to sit straight,''Ah, it's okay..I'm fine with it. Um.. So..Let's not waste our time and allow me to introduce myself... I'm Ha Jae Won.. I'm the-''. You barely paid attention to what he was trying to say since you were pretty bored and were decoding his body language.

                        Slowly stirring the cup of tea with a teaspoon in front of you while thinking,''Ah...you want to look good for me huh?..Come on.. a chubby guy like you won't look any cooler..What's the point of listening to you when I've read your profile...''.

                       ''How about you, Miss Hae Na?'' Jae Won asked. You smoothed your hair and stared into his eyes,''You can just call me Hae Na.. I guess you have heard a lot about me from my parents..and..it would be more meaningful if you spend more time to know more about me by yourself..''.

                         His eyebrows were still remained slightly raised after you had finished talking. You smirked,''This ajusshi is easy to handle since this is his first date. Aw, with that expression, I know I'm fascinating..''.

                        ''Can I call you oppa?'' his jaw dropped when you asked that all of a sudden but he seemed to like it.

                        ''S-s-sure,'' Jae Won was laughing while scratching his head. You slowly leaned on the back of the wooden chair and secretly peeked at his feet, you thought,''Oh.. his feet are subconsciously pointing towards me.. he even mirrors my body language... Good to know he's interested in me...I guess it's time to hypnotize him.''.

                         As you were trying to get the 50 million contract, you didn't notice a fair young guy who was wearing a white hoodie jacket and skinny jeans, had been watching you for a long time. He whispered to himself,''Body language... hypnosis... amazing.. Congratulations, you've found a great enemy. Yoo Hae Na, there's always someone greater than you, wait for me.''

                         He smirked as he took off his sunglasses.

                         It was him, Park Jun Kee, the son of one of the most successful international businessmen in Korea.          

 

[I never want to grow up, I'm afraid that you'll leave me someday. -Kang Sae-il-]