*Sequel!! Second Chance

I'm Happy If You're Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N:  Yes i cheated again and updated this fic instead of the other! haha I just want to update happy fics, still don't want you guys to feel sad. haha I will update the other one next (I'll try my best). Please enjoy everyone! Editing will happen later, or not! haha ( DONE EDITING! )

 

God Bless! :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

SEQUEL

 

 

I was singing my heart out.

 

when i was in my last few lines I realized that tears are already streaming from my eyes.

 

"Are you happy? Truly happy?.......

 

 

 

I'm happy if you're happy girl"

 

I closed my eyes back after that last line and let my tears continue to fall.

 

 

Third Person's POV:

 

 

Due to Stephan's popularity, almost all of the people are glued to his comeback performance and all of the people were shock by the emotion Stephan showed.

 

 

Everyone was shocked because he is always showing his happy, bright and cheerful side to everyone. His killer eyesmile was his signature move to his fans.  Even this certain girl who thought that the guy she is witnessing on tv has no problem in his life because of the success he gained these past years.

 

 

Jessica is glued to the tv even after Stephan's performance on tv. She never thought that that guy will ever have a sad moment because all the news that she received about this guy is all good and happy. She haven't seen him since she left the school and transfer to another.

 

 

She can't deny that she have this hurt feelings when she think of what that guy have done to her but she moved on already and have her own life specially now that she has her lovely and handsome boyfriend, Donghae with her. She is happy now  but one thing is she is not sure of.

 

 

'What if we'll meet again? What will i do? What will i feel?' That's the same questions she doesn't know the answer to. She never dared to go to a gathering where she knows that Stephan may attend to. She always makes reason to her friends when they invited her for a gathering. 

 

 

She was cut on her trance of thought when her assistant, Seohyun tap her shoulder.

 

 

"Unnie? Have you been listening in what am i saying?" Seohyun asked Jessica.

 

 

"Y-yes of course" Jessica lied.

 

 

"Good. So are you okay with the photoshoot and interview for 1st look magazine May issue in 3 days?"

 

 

"Of course, as long as it doesn't have a conflict with other schedules" Jessica answered.

 

 

"Noted. So it's okay now. I'll call them for the confirmation of the shoot. Goodbye unnie" Seohyun bid farewell to her unnie then proceeded with the call.

 

 

Jessica just nodded and now back to her deep thinking.

 

 

The whole day was very busy for this magazine editor because she has many things to read and edit. She is also hands on in some photoshoot and interviews because she wants everything perfectly. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------

 

Stephan is now at the exit of the music hall and heading to his car to go home. The media are sourrounding him. 

 

 

"Stephan, why did you cry in your performance?"

 

 

"Are you really heartbroken by a certain girl?"

 

 

"Who is this girl you fell in love to?"

 

 

All the reporters asked Stephan while trying to get near to him. The securities are now around Stephan to protect him.

 

 

"I'm sorry, Stephan is tired and he will not answer any questions for now." Stephan's manager Sooyoung said and immediately asked the security to clear the way for them.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Stephan never answered questions about the reasons behind his tears on his comeback stage. In  some of the tv and radio shows he attended to, he was also asked about it but somehow he got out of it by giving tricky answers and somehow change the topic immediately again. He was briefed about what to answer and to kill the questions to change the topic by his handler.

 

 

He is now resting to the couch on his practice studio after practicing for a special performance in a music show when his manager Sooyoung entered the practice room with food for him.

 

 

"Hey Steph, i got food for you. Eat first, you're practicing so hard" Sooyoung said as she handed the food to Stephan.

 

 

Stephan didn't move from his position and just closes his eyes.

 

 

"Come on, it's a rare instant that the Goddess of Food is allowing anyone to eat the food rayher than her, very Rare" Sooyoung said and smile.

 

 

"Sorry Soo, I just don't feel like to eat" Stephan looked up to his manager with a sad tired face. 

 

 

Stephan and Sooyoung are close like sibling, their age is not that far from the other. Stephan trust her not jut as his manager but as his bestfriend. She knows everything about Stephan, even his biggest mistake that made him feel miserable behind the cheerful Stephan to everyone. She is the only one who knows what really Stephan feel behind that very eye-catching smile, there's nothing he can hide with this shikshin.

 

 

"You've been practicing too hard. Have a little rest, i know you're trying to clear your mind but you need to think about your health too" She said as she prepares the food for Stephan.

 

 

Stephan nodded and fix himself to eat when he catch Sooyoung's sparkling eyes, he frowned.

 

 

"I guess you want to hear a good news for an appetizer huh, okay. You'll gonna have a photoshoot tomorrow" Sooyoung smiled.

 

 

Stephan sighed "Thank you very much for your appetizer, i really felt hungry by it" Stephan answered sarcastically.

 

 

"Not yet finished!" Sooyoung grabbed Stephan's chopsticks to split it up. 

 

 

"Photoshoot for 1st look magazine" Sooyoung returned the chopsticks to Stephan's hand and raised her eyebrows playfully with a huge smile.

 

 

Stephan froze from what he heard. He never thought that this could happen, he heard it right 'a photoshoot for 1st look magazine' 

 

 

"Don't wish to see her though, she's the editor herself and there's a slight chance for her to be there" Sooyoung gestured for Stephan to eat. "But there's still a possibility" she added.

 

 

Stephan started to eat silently and tiredely.

 

 

"Oops, not a good appetizer?" Sooyoung asked and get a pair of chopstick to eat some of Stephan's food. "Want to cancel?" 

 

 

"I don't know what will happen if we'll meet. I'm scared" Stephan said worriedly.

 

 

 "I think you both need this. You need this. This is for the better. I don't know but it's either for a closure or a second chance for the both of you" Sooyoung said as she patted Stephan's shoulder then continued to munch Stephan's food.

 

 

"But she has her boyfriend already" Stephan said as he stared down to the food.

 

 

"So, you Mr. Hwang wants a second chance huh" Sooyoung teased as she took another food.

 

 

Stephan looked at Sooyoung's teasing smile.

 

 

"Yah! I thought this food is for me! Why are you eating my food shikshin??" Stephan said as he try to get his food away from his pig manager. They end up laughing and fighting over the food.

 

 

It's almost midnight but Stephan is still widely awake still thinking of the possibility to meet with Jessica again. He's thinking what will she do, what will he do or what will happen. Is it really a closure for them?

 

 

Stephan received a beep from his phone.

 

 

From: Manager Shikshin

-Yah! I know you'll meet your princess tomorrow but you need to sleep! You don't want her to be disappointed to see a very stressed and a trash photo for the cover of the magazine right? 

 

 

Stephan smiled and quickly typed a reply before he entered his bedroom.

 

 

To: Manager Shikshin

-Yeah shikshin! Stop eating this instant! You also need sleep, not just food! Haha. There's still no assurance if i'll meet her but if it happens let's just hope for a good outcome. Night.

 

 

Sooyoung on the other hand smiled after she read the reply of Stephan to her.

 

 

"Trust me, you'll meet her!" She said to no one as she continues to eat pizza.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

A beautiful morning came and everyone in the studio 1 of the 1st look building are busy for their magazine cover pictorial of the moat in demand singer, Stephan Hwang. He arrived to the set early and greeted by everyone and immediately got him fixed for the photoshoot not forgetting to roam his eyes around to find a certain girl, but he didn't catch even a shadow of her.

 

 

 In a few moments, the shutter of the camera can be heard from the studio signaling that the photoshoot is now starting, Stephan is doing good with his poses and angles and the photographer is perfectly loving his shots.

 

 

That's when the beautiful blonde girl with her shades on entered the studio with her assistant on her side.

 

 

"The shoot is starting?" Jessica asked some of her staff on set.

 

 

"Good Morning Ms. Jung! Yes, it is doing perfectly fine with our very handsome model. Since you're here now, i am going to finalize our minor article for the magazine" The assistant editor said as she handed Seohyun the files for the on going photoshoot. Seohyun gladly took it with a smile.

 

 

"Okay, i can handle it. Thank you for covering up for a while, i had a meeting before this." She said to her assistant editor.  She was suppose to be here before the the photoshoot has started but something went up to the office that she has to fix it immediately.

 

 

The assistant bid farewell to everyone and immediately go to her assigned task. Jessica sipped on her caramel coffee and started scanning the photoshoot files given by Seohyun. Seohyun caught an eye looking at her and she smiled and nod to the latter.

 

 

Jessica started to walk and head to the on going photoshoot but she instantly froze once she caught who is at the center of the shoot. She removed her shades to look at him carefully. She was in complete shock in what she is seeing.

 

 

She hitches a breath when the guy happens to face her direction. Just like Jessica, Stephan got startled by her sudden appearance on the set and halted his pose and hold Jessica's stare. No one was avoiding each other stare, it's like the whole world just stop this instant. 

 

 

"Uhh, Stephan. Next pose?" Stephan was cut on his stare when he heard the photographer. He immediately looks at him.

 

 

"Try to look at the other side with your left hand on the pocket" the photographer instructed. Stephan obliged not before looking back at the girl first. He caught her walking out of the shoot.

 

 

"Why didn't you tell me that he's going to be our model?" The now walking back to her things Jessica is strongly fierce.

 

 

"I asked you about it unnie. I told you every details of the photoshoot the other day, even that Stephan oppa will be the model. You said yes, as long as it will not be a conflict to other schedules" Seohyun reasoned to her boss.

 

 

Jessica silently curse to her mind, recalling about lying to Seohyun when she is not listening to her a few day's ago. She never thought that this would be the consequence of her lie.

 

 

"Call back assistant editor Lee. Tell her that we will exchange task and i'll be the one to be doing that article"

 

 

"I would sadly say that Ms. Lee is now heading to Jeju already and if we will ask her to comeback and replace you, the already late cover of the article will be doubled already unnie. It will cost us plenty of time for editing and the deadline is not helping." Seohyun reasoned out.

 

 

"Fine, I’ll be all plain professional in this. I can do it, right Seohyun-ah?" Jessica stated and then sighed.

 

 

"I believe you can unnie!" Seohyun smiled.

 

 

When Jeesica and Seohyun returned, the model is now changing for his next outfit. Jessica tries to calm herself and act like the normal her infront of her subordinates. She is busily talking to some staffs, checking their work, giving them her thoughts.

 

 

 Jessica just finished greeting the photographer when one of her staff called her.

 

 

"Excuse me Ms. Jung" Jessica turned around and got startled in whom she saw.

 

 

"This is our cover model, Mr. Stephan Hwang. Stephan, this is our head editor Ms. Jessica Jung" The staff introduces the both.

 

 

"Hi" Stephan greeted with his joyful and cheerful face, hiding his tension inside.

 

 

Jessica seem to be more dazed when she saw that smile that used to make her heart flutter before, that smile that made her fall to him before. She normally see it in some magazines, articles, posters, billboard, interviews and etc. but seeing it again face to face did something different to her.

 

 

"Unnie" she was waken up by Seohyun after she tapped her back and whisper to Jessica.

 

 

Jessica inhaled deeply then put up a smile. "Hello Mr. Stephan Hwang, I'm Jessica Jung. I'm so happy to be working with such a great singer and I hope this shoot will be in a complete success." 

 

 

That’s when Stephan lost his smile and changed it with a frown. Jessica just talks with her very formally that it's like it is their very first meeting in his whole life. Maybe, that's what Jessica thought of him after what he did to her, a stranger, a complete stranger.

 

 

"If you would excuse us Ms. Jung. The photographer is now ready for the shoot" The staff then take Stephan back to the center of the shoot

 

 

The shoot was wrapped up at 1pm and everyone is busily arranging the set and they will have their late lunch meal after that. The interview was scheduled after the lunch break. 

 

 

Stephan saw Jessica walking ahead alone. He decided to try to talk to her.

 

 

"Jessica" He called while trying to get near her. Jessica seem to hear because she instantly walked faster

 

 

"Wait, Jessica" Stephan fasten his pace then got his hand touching on Jessica's shoulder to call her attention. He got taken aback when he received the most famous icy cold glare from her.

 

 

"Yes Mr. Hwang?" Jessica quickly changed her facade and slightly smiled to him.

 

 

"I wanna talk to you. How are you?" Stephan asked her.

 

 

"We don't have much time to chit chat because our lunch break is limited. I'm very sorry." Jessica started to walk and halted.

 

 

"I'm okay now. I'm perfectly okay Stephan. I'll see you in the interview" Jessica said. Seems like answering Stephan's worry. Jessica then left the still standing Stephan.

 

 

Flashes of what happened before suddenly appeared on Stephan. The events in the rooftop were he told her abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter