The end.......Part 1

It just.......Happened!

Yonghwa POV
YH: So just like that, we’re ending WGM?
Producer: You’re schedules are crazy. This is probably best for the both of you
Seohyun must be really mad at me. I knew I had to talk to her after the meeting.

YH: Seohyun-a
SH: Hmm?
YH: Hi….
SH: Hi.
Why was she so calm? She didn’t seem angry at all.
YH: How have you been?
SH: I’ve been well.
YH: Oh…um good me too.
SH: That’s nice. Well I have to go into makeup.
She walked passed me like a normal person with no problems would. I didn’t want to see her mad at me, but it kills me she’s acting so cool about everything. There was so much I wanted to say, but I couldn’t find the words. Where was our relationship?
Filming was both normal and weird. Normal is what people would see it. But she acted like I was stranger.  After filming, I couldn’t take anymore. We had to talk. I had to apologize. Anything.
YH: Seohyun, lets go talk.  We’ll take my car.
SH: No.
I was a bit taken back by her response.
YH: Seohyun, please we have to talk.
SH: Don’t want to. Besides, I have plans.
YH: Just an hour, Seohyun. We have to-
SH: I don’t have to do anything.  Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go now. My ride is here.
Why was she acting this way? I hated it. I knew I deserved it, but I hated it. It wasn’t her. Most of all I hated what I saw next.  Cho Kyuhyun.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun POV
As much as I wanted to be around him, as much as I wanted to listen to him and believe, I knew it was pointless and stupid. I was determined to forget all about him.
Kyuhyun: I guess Yonghwa doesn’t like the idea of me picking you up,huh?
SH: I don’t really care. Oppa, Take me somewhere fun.
Kyuhyun: Should I? I actually had something planned. 
He showed me a basket of food.
Kyuhyun: Food, I prepared myself.
SH: A picnic.
Kyuhyun: yes mam’. The fun comes after we eat.
Kyuhyun had picked our favorite spot we had found during the S.E.O.U.L shooting.
It was a nice picnic. I was so shocked that he was a good cook. Unlike me, his food is perfect.
After we ate, we sat and talked about a book we both read. It’s strange. Kyuhyun and I are so alike. Unlike Yonghwa and I who are total opposites.
Kyuhyun: Put this on.
He handed me a blindfold.
SH: Whats this for?
Kyuhyun: a surprise
SH: You’re not going to take advantage of me are you?
I can’t believe I said that. Of course I was joking, but seeing Kyuhyun getting so red made me realize that This was something Yonghwa would say to me, and Kyuhyuns reaction would be mine.
SH: I was kidding…..
Kyuhyun: Oh…I know.
He smiled shyly at me.
The surprise turned out to be at a skating rink.
SH: Omg. I love ice skating!
Kyuhyun: I thought you would.
SH: I’m terrible at it though.
Kyuhyun: don’t worry. I’ll be holding your hand.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yonghwa stood there as Seohyun left with Kyuhyun. He was angry, hurt, and depressed.  He wanted to get drunk.
Ring*
He picked up his phone
YH: Hello?
Shinhye: Yonghwa?
YH: Let’s go out, Shinhye. I’ll meet you at the bar close to MBC. Are you down?
Shinhye: Yes, but can we not go to the bar. I really want to talk to you.
YH: We can talk at the bar. I’ll see you there.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the time Shinhye got to the bar, Yonghwa had started drinking.
Shinhye:  Yonghwa, are you okay.
He smiled drunkly.
YH: Of.. course.
Shinhye sat down and took a shot of Soju.
Shinhye: And Seohyun.
YH: She’s fine. She doesn’t seem to care about anything that happened. Whatever. It’s better that way.
Shinhye: But don’t you like her?
YH: there are plenty of fish in the sea. Didn’t you say that liked me?
Shinhye: umm…yeah.
YH: well, there you go. Let’s go out. Or count this as a date. See, I move on.
As much as Shinhye wanted to hear those words, the way he said them, in the condition he was in, She knew it was just alcohol.
Shinhye: Stop Yonghwa.
YH: What? You like me. I want to move on. Seohyun’s fine. So fine she can go out with that guy. So fine, she can quit WGM, the one thing that kept us together. So fine, she doesn’t even think about me. Why is that I have to think about her so much? No, I can’t take it.
Shinhye: What exactly happened? I feel like I’m missing so much. Were you two actually…together? As a couple?
YH: Yes.
Shinhye: So you actually cheated on her.
YH: No….it was before we were together.I was wasted,  And I didn’t sleep with Bekah, I’m sure of it. I know she slept at my apartment and I woke up next to her, but she told me herself that we didn’t. My heart tells me I didn’t. That’s the only proof I have. She won’t let me talk to her. She’s being so towards me. I probably deserve it, but it makes me….hate her. It’s like she’s letting  our relationship end because Bekah complicate things.
Shinhye looked up to see Yonghwa crying.
YH: I’ve never told her….how much I…..I love her.
Shinhye felt sad for him. She walked over to him and hugged him while he was crying. In a way she felt like ShinWoo.  She was in a one sided love.  All she could do was comfort him.

Kyuhyun and Seohyun left the skating rink and decided to get drinks. Kyuhyun went to a local bar by MBC. But they never made it in. From the outdoor Window, Seohyun saw what she didn’t want to see.
She saw Yonghwa in Shinhye’s arms. As much as she didn’t want to hurt, as much as she wanted to let love her. She couldn’t deny, she was in love with Yonghwa, but he kept doing this. “Womanizer, Playboy, the man I love…I must be crazy.”

SH: I can’t take this anymore. I have to talk to him. I have to end it.

^The next day^
Seohyun texted him early the next morning.
SH: Where are you?
Yonghwa’s was shocked at the message.
YH: The practice studio.
SH: Can we meet?
YH: ok..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seohyun POV
Yonghwa came down and took me into an empty room.
We sat there silent looking away from each other.
YH: Did you have a good night?
SH: Thank you for meeting me.
I didn’t want to fight. He was trying to make me feel guilty. Is he forgetting who started all of this.
YH: So what do you want to talk about?
I wanted to cry. My chest hurt so bad.  I places the necklace he gave me for my birthday on the table.

He looked at the necklace. And smirked.

YH: So that’s it?
SH: Yes.
YH: You know, you’re something else. You let something so stupid break us up.
SH: You slept with Bekah.
YH: I woke up to her. The crazy slept in my bed.
SH: And the kiss…..are you going to tell me it’s photoshopped?
YH: I was drunk…..do you want to know why?
SH: No—I don-----
YH: I’m going to tell you anyway.  You! It’s because I thought you were in love with Jinwoon.
SH: SO BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME YOU KISSED BEKAH! Yeah, right!
YH: I WAS HURT! JUST LIKE YESTERDAY WHEN YOU LEFT WITH KYUHYUN!.
SH: WHY ARE YOU PUSHING ALL OF THIS ON ME?
YH: BECAUSE YOUR ACTING LIKE A !
SH: Excuse me!
YH: You let this get between us. You didn’t let me explain. You don’t believe me now.  Have the last couple of months meant anything to you? You said you loved me, did you mean it. Or was it just words.
SH: Of cour----no.You’re right. You were just a distraction from stress.
Yonghwa stared at me shocked. His eyes were burning on me.
YH: No?
SH: puppy love….thats all it was. I know that now.
He’s right. I was acting like a .
YH: Seo Joo Hyun…..this is the real you.
SH: Yes. Jung Yonghwa-shi. I guess it is….
YH: Good. I’m glad I never had told you that I loved you. Because then I’d be a liar like you.
He took the ring I gave his off his finger and place it on the table.
YH: Maybe I should thank Bekah. Better we end this now. Thanks Seohyun. You were smart enough to end this now. You can just put the necklace in the trash. I’m leaving.
He slammed the door.
I have to keep reminding myself that this is for the best. I do my best to keep my tears in before leaving the building.


Yonghwa POV
3 mins later I regretted everything I said. I ran to lobby to see if Seohyun’s van was still there. It wasn’t. She was gone.
I walked to the room we talked in. It was a bad atmosphere. Walking out I noticed something in the trashcan. The necklace.  I knew it was going to take some time but I knew I’d get over this, I had to recognize that this was over. I learned a lot from Seohyun. Maybe if we weren’t both idols. Maybe this would be a different story.  Good bye Seohyun.  I love you. Or loved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinwoon: You’re so quiet.
SH: Am I?
Taeyeon: Are you okay?
Seohyun nodded focusing on her drink.
Jinwoon: I talked to Yonghwa.
SH: Wheres you loyalty.
Jinwoon: I don’t buy that you never loved him. So are you going to tell me the truth.
SH: There’s nothing to say.
Taeyeon: You were perfect for each other.
SH: I--
Jinwoon looked at seohyun curiously
Jinwoon: You….
SH: I do love him, Jinwoon. But  It won’t work.
Taeyeon: He said he didn’t sleep  with----
SH: I know. After thinking about it, I believe him. I do. He would never do anything to hurt me.
Jinwoon: Then why are you doing this.
SH:  Bekah did terrible things to get between us. She almost hurt Yonghwa’s career. Our president doesn’t want us dating. I still have a lot to learn about a relationship. I’m to immature for him.  He deserves better than me. Maybe someone like Park Shinhye.
Jinwoon: Parkshinhye? Seohyun, ----
SH: I’ve already decided. I’ll be okay.
Taeyeon: Seohyun, don’t be stupid. You’re giving up on love.
SH: unnie…love can happen again.
Taeyeon: With who, Kyuhyun?
SH: Unnie…..
Taeyeon: Hyun, Kyuhyun is a lot like you and normally couples should be compatable, but you’ve change. You’re more like Yonghwa then you know.
SH: Then I’ll change again.
Taeyeon: We’ll see about that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun was the only one in the practice room. Jungshin and Minhyuk took Yonghwa home. Jonghyun left bad for what was going on. He knew Seohyun was good for him. While he practiced he heard a door slam open. All of a sudden, he see’s a tiny girl walking into the room. He could’t believe the SNSD leader was standing in front of him.
Jonghyun: Kim Taeyeon-shi?
Taeyeon: Let’s skip the formalities. Just call me Taeyeon-Noona. Your manager says the other are at home.
Jonghyun felt shy in front of such a big celebrity.
Jongshin: yes, it’s just me.
Taeyeon: Good then you can help me in operation Goguma Couple!
Jonghyun: You want to get them together again.
Taeyeon: Duh! You’re lucky your cute because you’re no Sherlock!
Jonghyun blushed.
Taeyeon: Lets get to work then!
-------------------------------------------------------------------  

A/n
Will this couple survive or will they move on to other things in life.
Happy ending……Sad ending. 
Thank you for reading.
The last chapter will be on this Saturday or Sunday. I just want to see the ending of WGM (Also this Saturday) and create an ending.
Last week was Part one of the ending on WGM. For the first time, I actually cried. I will have a box of tissues with me on Saturday….I’m ready to cry!
Much love!