Sehun thinks he can handle it

Can Sehun handle it?

"Kyungsoo~" Sehun whined as he rammed his knuckles sharply against the white door to the bathroom. "Kyungsoo, I really have to go~!" Holding his ear up against the door, Sehun listened for a response, his dark eyebrows furrowing as he heard Kyungsoo humming melodically over the cacophonic sound of the shower water hitting the tiled floor. Crossing his legs tightly, Sehun called Kyungsoo’s name again, but to no avail. “Why do we only have one bathroom in this place?” he murmered as he squirmed over to Kai’s room. “Kaiii~ can you please get him out?” Kai, who was lying face down on the bed, gave no response. “Jongin? I have to goooo” Sehun dragged out the last syllable in the cutest way he could, hoping Jongin would help him get the diva out of the shower. Jongin merely groaned “Go away Sehun. I’m tired.” Sehun pouted, upset that he didn’t get his way. Clutching his crotch as he ran back to the bathroom, he pounded his fist on the door. “KYUNGSOO” he yelled impatiently. “WHAT?” Kyungsoo yelled back. “I need to goo~. Can I please come in or can you hurry up?”

“Oh Sehun, do not push me. I have had a LONG, HARD DAY and I DESERVE this shower. I am having an amazing shower right and I don’t want you ruining it for me.”

“But hyung I-“

“God how old are you? Can’t you just hold it?”

“NO.” Sehun cried stubbornly, his hand already inching towards the doorknob.

“Well if you think you’re coming in here, you’ve got another think coming, you little-GET OUT. GET OUT NOW.”

Sehun upon entering the bathroom, raised his eyes from the tiled floor to see that Kyungsoo had wrapped the shower curtain round his body in a truly dignified way, his famous death stare causing Sehun to almost pee his pants. “I’m sorry hyung. But I REALLY NEED TO GO.” He took a step towards the porcelain throne.

“DON’T. Even. Think about it.”

“I have rights you know, I need to pee. And you can’t stop me.” Sehun shuffled slowly towards the porcelain throne. “Besides it’s not like I haven’t seen you before. I don’t get what the big deal is.”

Kyungsoo’s face contorted as he hissed through his perfect teeth. “The big deal is…that you’re peeing in the same space as I am washing. That’s gross.”

Sehun’s hand slowly moved towards his trouser zipper as he neared the area which would provide his instant relief. “Gross? Dude, you know that Baekhyun pees IN the shower right?” Kyungsoo blanched at the thought before smoothing his face over. “Liar.”

“Hyung. It’s a bit pathetic that you can’t handle me peeing in the same room as you.” Sehun’s laughter died in his throat as he saw Kyungsoo’s eyes narrow.

“Oh. I can handle it.”

Keeping eye contact with Sehun, Kyungsoo turned off the shower with one hand and hitched the shower curtain tighter around his body with the other. “Go on then. Do it.”

Suddenly nervous, Sehun gulped, unable to tear his eyes away from Kyungsoo’s Medusa stare, as he shakily removed himself from his trousers. As he began to relieve himself, his eyes remained locked with Kyungsoo’s, Kyungsoo’s creeper smile slowly widening at the edges. Sehun finished and carefully placed himself back in his trousers, unsure of what just happened; he cleared his throat awkwardly, eyes looking anywhere but at Kyungsoo as he shuffled towards the door, feeling Kyungsoo’s eyes burning into the back of his neck.

“Oh Sehun” Kyungsoo called angelically. Sehun reluctantly turned around to look at the red haired satan worshipper. Kyungsoo slowly turned the shower back on and smiled sweetly at Sehun.

“Don’t ever disturb my shower again.” 

 

~x~

AAand end scene.

I hope you enjoyed it :D It's just a silly little thing. 

I might post a sequel to this little scene;  I have a few ideas about how Sehun might try and get Kyungsoo back. 

But here; this is how i imagine Kyungsoo's smile to be when he's freaking Sehun out haha