I Really Did.

I Trusted You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Baby , I can really explain. " Jiyong pleaded desperately. "No. I don't want to hear it. How long has it been?" Bom asked , still looking strong. 

 

"3 months." Jiyong whispered. "And you were ing this for three whole months?" Bom frowned. "And I can't believe you used the same to me in my dressing room." Bom said , now shivering. "You told me you won't ing her or showing her love anymore."Kiko protested as Jiyong glared at her to shut her up. 

 

"Oh? He's lying then. Of Course , he don't show me that much love anymore , ignoring my calls , pretending to be busy , avoiding my eyes, acting cold. He does all that in this 3 months. But for ? He came to me before my Second Inkigayo stage and used me for his ing needs, like as if I'm his toy , no more than a lover" Bom said , tears streaming down. 

 

Jiyong cringed at his own actions and raised his hands towards Bom's face. "Go Away , I don't want your dirty hands on me." Bom stepped back. "Bab-" He was cut off by Bom's words.

 

 

"Let's Break Up." That was the three words he dreaded to hear as he landed on the sofa. "No... Bommie , No." Jiyong said , tears wetting his cheeks continuously. "Jiyong Oppa , just accept it , you LOVE ME" Kiko emphasised. 

 

"Shut Up." Jiyong shouted at her. "Bom , I'm really sorr-" He was cut off again. "GD , I trusted you , I really did, but you just simply ruin my trust with your dirty actions. " Bom said firmly. "Bom , Aniya , I did it because I'm really tired of waiting as you kept having schedules then I...I-I saw Kiko in a Cafe and one thing lead to another" Jiyong explained. 

 

"You , yourself know you have MORE Schedules than me , but did I cheat? NO I DIDN'T !! BUT YOU JUST CAN'T CONTROL YOUR ING FOR AWHILE OR MAYBE SHOULD I SAY THE LOVE FOR YOUR EX-GIRLFRIEND."Bom shouted. 

 

"B-Bom , How did you know Kiko was my... my " Jiyong stuttered. "I saw it myself , though it was before our relationship started. " Bom said before she headed towards the front door where CL and Big Bang are waiting for her. "Unnie , Oppadeul , wait here" CL said menancingly as she stepped inside the apartment to see Kiko comforting Jiyong with her "sweet" kisses.

 

"ING !!" CL exclaimed as she pulled Kiko's hair and stepped her on her toe with her killer heels. "Kiko!!" Jiyong shouted as he went forward to help Kiko. "Hunchae , why- you." Jiyong said as CL raised her hands and slapped him . "Hunchae..." He whispered. 

 

"GD , you are not allowed to call me that , not even Chaerin . I will be only around you when its regarding work stuffs. And Kiko , I warned you didn't I , I told you long ago not to touch GD becuz he WAS Bom's but you c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter