The End.

I Trusted You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The suitors of the main vocalist of 2ne1 has increased rapidly over the next 3 months . But , unfortunately she has decline every one of them. Jiyong could only keep quiet even though he was jealous seeing the flowers her suitors gave . She wasn't his anymore. When they see each other  , it would only be awkward greetings and fake smiles. He wanted to get her back and his plan is starting now. 

 

The next day when he went to YG Building , he heard that Bom had her lymph nodes again so she was resting in 2ne1's dorm. Hearing that , he left all his work unattended though Big Bang's comeback for 2014 was approaching. Reaching her doorstep , he pressed on the buttons of the password pad at the side of the door. "0824" the dates of their birthday, how much hurt it would bring her when she type in the passcode everyday. And the green light lit and the door to her dorm opened. 

 

He stepped in , hands holding on to the herbal medicine that his mother brewed , another hand holding the ingredients for the food he is cooking for her. He put the things in the kitchen and head to her room . He saw her sleeping peacefully and he frowned in worry when he heard her whimper in discomfort. Jiyong reached forward and her hair before he noticed a slip of paper on the floor:.

 

 

REPORT FROM SEOUL HOSPITAL 

 

PARK BOM 

3 MONTHS PREGNANT 

 

These words were those which stand out . She's pregnant . 3 months. my baby . I'm a father soon and knowing the fact , he leaned forward and pecked Bom lightly on her cheek. She must have been too busy to notice that she was pregnant that only when she reached the 3rd month then she knew. Just then , she heard some mumbling and sniffling. Jiyong stiffened thinking Bom is awake but when he turned around , he was relieved that she was still sleeping. 

 

But... hot and fresh tears started flowing down her cheeks, "Jiyong..." , "Why..." , "Why did you cheat on me?" Hearing that , Jiyong sobbed uncontrollably beside Bom's bed. It definitely wasn't Jiyong's style to cheat on the girl he loves so much , and it also isn't G-Dragon's style. But... the loneliness made him do it. The previous rumors of Kiko and Jiyong wasn't real , it only became real after the Big Bang Dome Tour. 

 

They were just friends previously , with Kiko developing a one-sided love. But during his visit for Big Bang Japan Dome Tour , he was lonely , too lonely. Plus,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter