I Saw.

I Trusted You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aww~ I miss Jiyongie~~" Bom whined in their van , it was after their inkigayo stage and they were heading back to the YG Building. 

 

"Aigoo... Bommie-ah , you have the whole day free to yourselves after our meeting ." Dara giggled. "But I do feel myself  neglecting him during our Missing You promotions..." Bom pouted. 

 

"Ayoo... Unnie , he neglects you more than you do to him. He will be fine , cooping himself in the studio" CL smiled. "That's right!! He would be here in the meeting right?" Bom asked hopefully. "I think so , its regarding YGFamily Concert 2013." Minzy replied while Bom beamed .

The 2NE1 girls headed to the meeting room only to see the 4 boys with Se7en and Gummy. "Annyeonghasaeyo!!" The girls bowed to their seniors. Bom looked around , curious . Jiyong wasn't there. Where is him?

 

She was about to ask Youngbae but just then , YG Sajangnim stepped into the meeting room. "Okay so this concert will have a rap battle , a dance battle and a vocal one. So it means Tablo , Jiyong , Top and Chaerin will be in the rap team so plss remember to prepare your rap. "

 

"Dance Battle , we have Minzy , Taeyang , Se7en , Seungri so split yourselves into two groups.  Vocal Battle will be Daesung , Bom , Gummy , Lee Hi . Psy and Dara will again put up a performance together. " YG Sajangnim continued. 

 

"Okay. The meeting will end from here" He said and left the room. The 4 boys , with the 2ne1 members went to the YG Cafeteria for dinner. Bom and Taeyang was the first two to finish buying their food. 

 

"Youngbae-ah, Where's Jiyong?" Bom asked , staring back at him with her big dolly eyes. Taeyang stared back and blinked then fake coughed , "I d-don't know." He avoided her eyes. "B-But he should have been in the meet---"Bom was cut off by Daesung. 

 

"Wah~ Hyung , Noona , you two buy food fast!" Daesung grinned. "Daesung-ah... Do you know where Jiyong is ?" His grin turned into a frown, followed by the panic and a tint of hatred shown in his eyes. "H-Hyung , He called in sick." He smiled fakely. 

 

"Jinja?? He didn't tell me though. aigoo, he should have take care of himself" Bom frowned. 

 

"Ah? Neh" Daesung and Taeyang smiled bitterly. 'if only she knows.' Taeyang and Daesung thought. Top then came and sit down beside Daesung, "Noona, why aren't you eating your food yet , I thought you lovee food" He teased as Bom smacked his head. "Is Jiyong okay? Which part of him is sick?" Bom asked. 

 

"He's sick??? I didn't know" Top grinned , embarassed before concentrating on his food . "So is he at Big Bang's dorm or His own apartment? And what is he doing? Resting?" Bom asked innocently. 

 

Hearing the question , Top choked on his food while Daesung was busy patting his back . As Top was still coughing continuously , Daesung use the chance to get back at his Hyung for asking him for piggybacks everytime, he hit his back repeatedly and with much force , using his well defined arm muscles. 

 

"YAH!" When Top recovered from his choking he turned towards Daesung and smack his head leaving the younger groaning at the pain. "Ayoo... You guys are mean , never wait for me " CL glared.

 

"Aigoo... Chaerin-ah , We are all hungry" Daesung replied , while munching on his food. " HYUNG!! WAIT FOR MEEE" The maknae shouted from couple of tables afar. 

 

"Aish. Quiet!" Top shouted as the youngest grinned , settling down on his seat with the rest of 2NE1 members. 

 

"Seungri-ah , Do you know where Jiyong is ?" Bom asked again. Seungri's initial grin turned into a frown as he looked up, "Kiko just came back from Japan a few days ago  and he went to spend time with her, calling in to tell YG he's sick is fake." He said with a cold tone. Big Bang looked around , avoiding Bom's hurt face and then glaring at Seungri. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter