Final

365 days? No, it's forever.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyera eyes flickered opened as the sun penetrated through the curtains and hit her eyes.

She groaned slightly and began to wake up from the bed. But the weight on her waist stopped her from doing that. Hyera trailed her eyes along the slender arms before looking up to his face.

She turned to the person beside her with a smile.

*He is flawless*, she smiled as she slid under the blanket again and stared at the person face.

It’s been the first time they met after EXO had their comeback 2 months ago.

She admitted that she really miss her husband.

She somehow felt so sad that Luhan would always be home late at night and being all tired. But, she knew it was what Luhan want, so as his wife, Hyera was like the supporter for him.

Just then, the grip around her waist tightened.

She perked up.

“Hey…I know you’re awake”, Hyera eyed Luhan.

Luhan eyes still closed as he snuggled in the crook of her neck.

Hyera was a ticklish girl and Luhan knew it. Slowly he blew the air to her ear and she began to giggle.

“No..haha”, she tried to pry away from Luhan, but instead he tightened the grip and continue to blow the air in her ear.

“Stop, it’s...haha...ticklish”, Hyera half-yell as her eyes pushed him away from her.

Seeing his desperate wife being so ticklish, Luhan slowly let go of his wife, but his arms were never left her waist.

Their eyes met in the half way and they stare at each other before Luhan start to incline towards his wife.

Just as their lips were about to meet, suddenly the door burst opened, revealing a person.

“Om-APPA!!!”, their three years old son, Haru stunned the moment he saw his dad on the bed. In no other words, he entered the room.

Instantly, Hyera pushed Luhan away, earning a groan from him.

Hyera chuckled before got up from the bed and smiled at her son.

Haru ran from the door to the bed in 5 seconds before attacking his dad with a tight hug.

“APPA!! I MISS YOU!!”, he snuggled in Luhan chest and giggled.

Luhan couldn’t help but hug him tighter.

“I miss you too, son!”, he broke the hug and kissed both of his cheeks.

Haru eyes squinted as he received the longing kiss from his father.

Hyera watched the two had a ‘reunion’ with a smile.

Hyera looked at the watch and sighed.

“Okay… you guys can continue this, if you need me, I’m at the kitchen. Breakfast at 8.30”, Hyera said and quickly went to wash her face and went downstairs.

The guys nodded.

Seeing the mother left, Luhan turned to Haru with a sly smile and Haru knew the smile.

“Who arrived-”,

“Not you!”, Luhan cut his son words and lifted Haru on to the bed before burying him under the blanket.

Haru whined.

“APPA!”, Haru shouted as he got out from the bed and climbing down  from the bed.

Luhan laughed and ran to the bathroom. Haru followed with a pout and entered the bathroom with a stomped step. Luhan smiled upon seeing it.

“You’re no fair”, Haru said and again Luhan laughed.

“No, I’m not”, Luhan answered. Haru smirked. Luhan was taken aback seeing it.

“But, I’m not going to lose again”, Haru said.

Luhan was stunned.

Before Luhan could say anything, Haru was already gone.

“HEY! BRUSH YOUR TEETH FIRST!!”, Luhan shouted from the bathroom, but it was ignored.

“I’M DONE BRUSHING!”, Haru shouted.

Luhan sighed hearing his answer and shook his head.

“That kid”, he smiled before continued his doing.

 

That morning, the breakfast session went so loud even though it was just three of them.

Haru won’t stop telling everything about what had he done in past months while his father was away.

“Appa, let’s go to Lotte today”, Haru spoke as he spoon his food, clumsily.

Hyera grabbed the spoon and helped her son.

“Lotte huh? That’s sound good. How about you, babe?”, Luhan suddenly asked, stopping her actions in feeding Haru.

“Me? I’m fine if that make this little boy happy”, Hyera said and poke Haru nose, playfully.

Haru giggled, showing the same eye smile that his father had.

“So, are we going or not?”, Haru asked as his mouth was still full of food.

Hyera sighed.

“Haru, eat before you talk”, Hyera said as she wiped her son mouth.

“Oh, sorry”, he giddily said.

“If you want to go, get ready, we’ll going at…”, Luhan paused for a second to look at his watch.

‘8.45 am.’.

“…at 9.30”, he continued.

As a cue, Haru jumped from the chair he was sitting and landed softly on the floor.

“HARU!!”, Hyera eyes widened in horror.

“Oh, I’m fine. See…”, Haru said and pat his hands all around his body.

Just then a chuckle was heard and it was from Luhan.

“Wow, you’re awesome”, Luhan said earning a death glare from his wife.

He was taken aback for a second.

“Yeah, awesome at giving me heart attack”, Hyera said as she soothed her chest.

Luhan smirked seeing her reaction.

“Okay then Haru, go and dress up, we’re going”, hearing that, without another words, Haru ran to his room.

Hyera just shook her head in disbelief.

“Great, doesn’t he feel hungry?”, Hyera muttered silently.

“What are you muttering?”, a pair of hands came from behind, hugging her waist.

“Oh!”, Hyera slightly jumped as she turned around just to meet her husband eyes.

She sighed, *Here comes Mr. *.

Just as she thought, Luhan suddenly buried his face at the crook of her neck, inhaling her morning scent. Even she still didn’t take a bath yet.

“Luhan stop it, or we’re gonna be late”, Hyera struggled from his grip.

She could feel his smirk in her neck.

Suddenly Hyera giggled as she felt something on her neck. A smooch kisses from Luhan. Luhan smirked in v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter