2

Wishing
As Ryeowook displayed the glistening gem, Sungmin sighed happily.
"It's so beautiful Wookie. Siwon must have had a great friend with him when he picked it." Raising his eyebrows, he looked pointedly at the smaller man.
"Did you pick it out Min? It's so pretty." Ryeowook hugged him tightly, giving the man a gentle squeeze and whispering in his ear. "Thank you, thank you so much."
 
Sungmin just laughed. "You're welcome! It's so pretty and you guys need to be married soon. The first wedding in our group! Now, I was thinking of a winter wedding, with a lilac colour sche-"
"Sungmin, let them relax. They're only just engaged!" Heechul shouted. "Is this what you'll be like when I'm getting married?"
"IF you're getting married hyung!"
"WHEN I'm getting married! I'm marriable! Zhoumi, would you marry me?"
Heechul pouted cutely, making his eyes wide. 
The taller man smiled brightly. "Of course I would. You're lovely."
 
"I wouldn't marry you Heechul" Leeteuk said casually, not looking up from his book. "You're too loud. There wouldn't be a moment of peace."
"There isn't a moment of peace now!! Everyone is talking, and Hae is singing, and Yesung is clicking his pen." He paused his rant to glare at the boys, earning an apologetic glance from Donghae, and a pen thrown at him. "It's never quiet here, how am I supposed to relax when you're all making so much noise? I should be married, and then I would be happy!"
Siwon just laughed as the boys watched Heechul storm out of the dorm.
 
"He'll never get a husband with a personality like tha-"
"I can still hear you Leeteuk!!"
Ryeowook giggled gently, hugging into Siwon. "Poor Heechul."
"He'll get married one day. When he stops being a diva" Kangin said happily, moving over to hug Sungmin gently. He could see the longing in the boy's eyes when he looked at the ring, and he pressed a kiss to his lover's cheek.
"I'll get you one soon Minnie" he whispered, and felt the tiny tears fall onto his arm. 
"Thank you Kangin" the boy whispered. Looking at the ring, he knew what he would be dreaming about that night. 
He knew what he would be wishing for.